Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I’m considering upgrading to AKL CL for our stay in March. It’s $58 a night above savannah view with my AP discount. I feel like that’s breakfast for my family of 4 and a glass of wine a piece for DH and I.

Anyone want to help convince me?
It’s a no brainier to go CL anytime you are booking Savannah view at AKL. Pretty much can cover that with 2 sodas each

We just returned from a fabulous club level stay at the CR!

We only had one park day at MK and spent the rest of our time touring the monorail resorts, Disney springs, and enjoying the resort.

I thought the club level offerings were good. We enjoyed the breakfast offerings and desserts the most. I only have BWI and Poly CL to compare it to. Poly is my favorite resort but not my favorite CL offerings and I found the CR choices more to my liking, especially the hot evening offerings and desserts.

The CMs were super nice and I enjoyed talking to a few of them. They were all nice and helpful.

We had a bay lake view and it was an easy walk to the club. I forgot how much I disliked the sinks in the bathroom but it was not a huge deal.

:cloud9: Staying in the main building was something my middle DD wanted so I am glad we finally did it.

We would definitely stay here again!!

Thanks for your review. I'm so glad you had a great time! Your experience was just like ours...AMAZING!!! Everyone there was so nice & friendly. We also had a bay lake view which was fabulous. I agree, the sinks are a pain and the shower head wasn't the best, but I could easily put up with those 2 things as everything else was just awesome! Too funny about the Poly....it's my fav overall as well, but I also found the CR to have better offerings....or should I say more offerings to my liking (but I do love Poly CL :)).

Did you happen to meet Jim? We met him upon arrival and saw him every day as he was usually at the desk every morning/afternoon. He was always in a good mood and made a point to chat with us whenever he saw us. We booked the BB and tried getting CR CL, but nothing available for our dates...so we went with Poly CL. Might try to change to CR, but rumor has it CR will be undergoing a refurb next year, so we'll see.

I’m considering upgrading to AKL CL for our stay in March. It’s $58 a night above savannah view with my AP discount. I feel like that’s breakfast for my family of 4 and a glass of wine a piece for DH and I.

Anyone want to help convince me?

I agree with everyone else....DO IT! :)

Some new info coming out of BWI this morning
They no longer offer small bottles of Dasani water. You can fill your own or they have a few large glass bottles you can fill to take to your room. Few being important. We opted to fill to go coffee cups till a glass bottles returned

and
Drum roll........
No more omelette station on Sunday!
It will now be a Mickey waffle station
Tomorrow, New Year’s Day, is the final omelette station morning
They had the waffle station this morning and Lene informed us it will be the new Sunday offering for the new year. We got our omelette on Sunday but slept in this morning so didn’t get a waffle, just saw the set up being taken down. From what I saw there’s a topping bar too

They no longer offer small bottles of Dasani water. You can fill your own or they have a few large glass bottles you can fill to take to your room. Few being important. We opted to fill to go coffee cups till a glass bottles returned

and
Drum roll........
They had the waffle station this morning and Lene informed us it will be the new Sunday offering for the new year. We got our omelette on Sunday but slept in this morning so didn’t get a waffle, just saw the set up being taken down. From what I saw there’s a topping bar too
We will definitely miss the omelet station.. I totally get the change; waffles are easier and cheaper, but the omelet station definitely set BWI apart from other club levels along with the amazing chef during the evening.

and
Drum roll........
When we were there in December, the water bottles were gone. They did have quite a few of the large glass bottles to fill. I like the idea of the waffles. There was quite a wait for the omelettes and I think it put pressure on the chefs. I bet there were complaints about the waits. Looking forward to trying them out during my 2 February trips. I am sure my grandchildren are going to love them during our family trip in March.

and
Drum roll........
That makes me very sad though my husband who doesn't like eggs thought it was a nice idea.

Thanks for your review. I'm so glad you had a great time! Your experience was just like ours...AMAZING!!! Everyone there was so nice & friendly. We also had a bay lake view which was fabulous. I agree, the sinks are a pain and the shower head wasn't the best, but I could easily put up with those 2 things as everything else was just awesome! Too funny about the Poly....it's my fav overall as well, but I also found the CR to have better offerings....or should I say more offerings to my liking (but I do love Poly CL :)).

Did you happen to meet Jim? We met him upon arrival and saw him every day as he was usually at the desk every morning/afternoon. He was always in a good mood and made a point to chat with us whenever he saw us. We booked the BB and tried getting CR CL, but nothing available for our dates...so we went with Poly CL. Might try to change to CR, but rumor has it CR will be undergoing a refurb next year, so we'll see.

I agree with everyone else....DO IT! :)
I didn't meet Jim but met several nice ladies working in the lounge. I completely forgot about a bounceback!! We would love to do CR or Poly CL again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter