Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We have our daughter's wedding coming up in Jan 2020. I know it is stated the club level lounge opens at 7 am. Do they have coffee urns outside the lounge for early risers like around 6 am-ish? Staying in at the Poly club level. I thought I read somewhere you can have access 24hrs, just no food.

We have our daughter's wedding coming up in Jan 2020. I know it is stated the club level lounge opens at 7 am. Do they have coffee urns outside the lounge for early risers like around 6 am-ish? Staying in at the Poly club level. I thought I read somewhere you can have access 24hrs, just no food.

The Poly CL lounge never really closes, although they do rope off the main food serving area between services. The coffee table is more in the middle of the lounge and not behind the roped off area.

In my experience, coffee is usually out/set up in advance of 7am, but I couldn’t tell you with any reliability exactly how early they set it out. My experiences have been in the 6:30ish-6:45ish range.

Another option if the coffee isn’t out is the Nespresso machine. In my experience it is “usually” left on overnight and available. But I have at times seen it turned off or malfunctioning (that machine is finicky), so it’s possible it might not be an option on your particular day.

Not a very specific answer, but hope it helps.

How exciting! I hope you all have a wonderful time.

The Poly CL lounge never really closes, although they do rope off the main food serving area between services. The coffee table is more in the middle of the lounge and not behind the roped off area.

In my experience, coffee is usually out/set up in advance of 7am, but I couldn’t tell you with any reliability exactly how early they set it out. My experiences have been in the 6:30ish-6:45ish range.

Another option if the coffee isn’t out is the Nespresso machine. In my experience it is “usually” left on overnight and available. But I have at times seen it turned off or malfunctioning (that machine is finicky), so it’s possible it might not be an option on your particular day.

Not a very specific answer, but hope it helps.
It is helpful thankyou... I am just happy there is a place for my husband to wait while we get ready in the morning. Can always have him walk over to Captain's Cook for coffee at 6:30. May pick up danishes at BJ's and have it ready in our room, waking up very early that day.

It is helpful thankyou... I am just happy there is a place for my husband to wait while we get ready in the morning. Can always have him walk over to Captain's Cook for coffee at 6:30. May pick up danishes at BJ's and have it ready in our room, waking up very early that day.

From personal experience, wait for the lounge coffee over Captain Cooks coffee, if at all possible! In my humble opinion. :-)

Starting around 6am there is usually at least one CM there setting up/prepping for the day. Assuming someone is around you can always ask when they think the coffee will be out, maybe they’ll prioritize a bit.

Enjoy your trip, and early congrats to your daughter.

Also there is usually a Keurig machine in the room iirc.

From personal experience, wait for the lounge coffee over Captain Cooks coffee, if at all possible! In my humble opinion. :-)

Starting around 6am there is usually at least one CM there setting up/prepping for the day. Assuming someone is around you can always ask when they think the coffee will be out, maybe they’ll prioritize a bit.

Enjoy your trip, and early congrats to your daughter.
That would be great, waking up at 4:30 so after the first one in the wedding party showers the hair festivities will begin. Hopefully, the staff around 6 am will be rousing about... we will check the lounge then. Thank you so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter