Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That will work, at least till 6 am, then hubby will have to scaddle as the ladies will be getting ready. He is easy though and will just enjoy sitting in the lounge enjoying the view.

Just FYI, while some resorts have them, Poly doesn’t have Keurigs - they have the older Cuisenart pod style machines. The pods are Joffreys coffee. Passable in a pinch, but kind of icky (in my opinion). I’d recommend using bottled water if you have it.

This past summer YC CL advertised coffee service from 6:30-7:00, but we were never up that early so not sure what time it was actually set out.

Just FYI, while some resorts have them, Poly doesn’t have Keurigs - they have the older Cuisenart pod style machines. The pods are Joffreys coffee. Passable in a pinch, but kind of icky (in my opinion). I’d recommend using bottled water if you have it.
Yes, we are bringing bottled water, thank you for the heads up on the coffee maker. At 4:30 am in the morning on wedding day preparation, I'd drink caffeinated mud if it helped motivate me to style my daughter's ( bride) and mother's hair. 😂☕

Any chance you took photos of the menus? We arrive in just a few weeks for our first BWI CL stay, and are getting excited.
There were no menus. I recall that some items were labeled, but the foods at the live cooking station were not labeled. The chef would explain what he or she was cooking and would try to accommodate preferences. Everything was really good and the CMS were wonderful. You’ll have a lovely time.

I believe it’s pretty similar, IMO, there was a couple of new items being introduced recently, not sure if they stayed or not though, I used to take pics of little things like this.....
I hope there’s some new stuff. I feel like after a few days they started repeating last summer. We’re looking forward to returning this summer.

There were no menus. I recall that some items were labeled, but the foods at the live cooking station were not labeled. The chef would explain what he or she was cooking and would try to accommodate preferences. Everything was really good and the CMS were wonderful. You’ll have a lovely time.
Correct, no menus posted at BWI
But I’ve never not seen them put out signs
In addition, I just had a conversation yesterday with Jackie about how CSR didn’t label anything and she specifically mentioned how that should not happen. How they have to print theirs out on demand if they don’t have something for that item already
So they have always put out they little signs with the two chefs prepared options during my visits. Typically they rotate through the same 5 or 6 choices
I’ll see what they do tonight

Tonga Ambassador suite had a Keurig. Maybe that was only in that building.

Hello!! Do you have a telephone number wich I van use to contact someone at the Grand Floridian Club Level staff! Our flight is delayed and I like to talk about some deliveries arriving before me! Thanks!

We just returned from a fabulous club level stay at the CR!

We only had one park day at MK and spent the rest of our time touring the monorail resorts, Disney springs, and enjoying the resort.

I thought the club level offerings were good. We enjoyed the breakfast offerings and desserts the most. I only have BWI and Poly CL to compare it to. Poly is my favorite resort but not my favorite CL offerings and I found the CR choices more to my liking, especially the hot evening offerings and desserts.

The CMs were super nice and I enjoyed talking to a few of them. They were all nice and helpful.

We had a bay lake view and it was an easy walk to the club. I forgot how much I disliked the sinks in the bathroom but it was not a huge deal.

:cloud9: Staying in the main building was something my middle DD wanted so I am glad we finally did it.

We would definitely stay here again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter