• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi everyone! We just returned last Tuesday from a fabulous trip to the world. We stayed non club level this time at the Contemporary since we were part of a room block. We really enjoyed the Garden wing and the Contemporary. Loved the convenience to MK. I also ordered food/bev from Instacart and that worked out fantastic for us. The staff was great and super accommodating.
That being said, both my husband and I agreed that we just enjoy CL and the convenience that comes with it and will probably continue our CL addiction. :rotfl2:

Already have my next trip in mind....Could someone price out a couple of dates with the AP rate if it is available? I am going to be purchasing one soon hopefully.
The dates I'm looking at are Sept 12-16th, Sept 19-23, and Oct 10-14. I would like to stay Poly CL TPV. Thanks!:goodvibes

Already have my next trip in mind....Could someone price out a couple of dates with the AP rate if it is available? I am going to be purchasing one soon hopefully.
The dates I'm looking at are Sept 12-16th, Sept 19-23, and Oct 10-14. I would like to stay Poly CL TPV. Thanks!:goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed your non-CL CR trip!

FYI, not to burst your planning bubble but the current AP discount runs through 6/30. Nothing past that is out yet for AP discounts. :worried:

MAN!!!! I'm ready to lock it down now...:rotfl2:

Well, the public Sun & Fun discount goes through 9/30 right now if you want to check for that discount.

I’d be a little (ok, a lot) worried about 10/10-10/14, that’s Columbus Day weekend. Granted I probably booked pretty late in the planning cycle, but it was SLIM PICKINGS for discounts that weekend last year, and frankly much of October.

Why not book it now to lock in the the reservation and when you get the AP and/or the new discounts come out, you can always call and add the discount?

I think that is what I will do as soon as flights for SW come out in the next month. :thumbsup2

Well, the public Sun & Fun discount goes through 9/30 right now if you want to check for that discount.

I’d be a little (ok, a lot) worried about 10/10-10/14, that’s Columbus Day weekend. Granted I probably booked pretty late in the planning cycle, but it was SLIM PICKINGS for discounts that weekend last year, and frankly much of October.

Oh I hadn't even considered the holiday. I might try to stick with Sept or a later Oct date.:goodvibes

Another question prior to my Boardwalk cottage stay! (Very excited)

I am staying at Coronado for two nights prior to switching to Boardwalk - I am planning on getting the DxDP for just the Coronado stay. I read in several threads here that they expire when you check into your second stay, but I will still have 1 or 2 credits I will not have used and would like to use on the day I change resorts. I also would like to check into the Boardwalk in the morning, since it would also be much easier as I'll be moving my bags over in the morning anyway before heading to Magic Kingdom. (I would also love to enjoy the club breakfast that day! thanks to whoever said they have an omlette station on Sundays!) I have read that managers can approve this / add the credits back to your account in this situation at their discretion, but it's an expensive gamble if i ended up not being able to use the credits.

I had asked yesterday via the Disney help chat on the website if there was any way to check into Broadway in the morning but keep the 1 or 2 credits I'd still have through 11:59 that night when they are "supposed to" expire per the terms of the dining plan. The cast member on the chat had to look it up but said they would expire as soon as I checked into my second reservation.

I talked to Nicole at DSS today and asked the same question. I didn't mention I had asked the general chat yesterday, but DID mention I was under the impression the credits would expire as soon as I checked into my Club Boardwalk stay. Nicole told me that my credits would definitely be fully available for me to use anytime up until 11:59 with no issues.

I wrote down her name and I'm sure there would be some sort of record of us at least having spoken on the phone today, but do you think I should write an email as well just to have written documentation that I was told this in case there is any issue?

It's the deluxe plan so it works out great with a 2 night stay to use 6 credits over the course of 3 days, since i can do a very cost effective breakfast or lunch and a dinner each day, but it would be waaaaay too much food to have to use all of the credits in two days.

Thanks for any advice!

Another question prior to my Boardwalk cottage stay! (Very excited)

I am staying at Coronado for two nights prior to switching to Boardwalk - I am planning on getting the DxDP for just the Coronado stay. I read in several threads here that they expire when you check into your second stay, but I will still have 1 or 2 credits I will not have used and would like to use on the day I change resorts. I also would like to check into the Boardwalk in the morning, since it would also be much easier as I'll be moving my bags over in the morning anyway before heading to Magic Kingdom. (I would also love to enjoy the club breakfast that day! thanks to whoever said they have an omlette station on Sundays!) I have read that managers can approve this / add the credits back to your account in this situation at their discretion, but it's an expensive gamble if i ended up not being able to use the credits.

I had asked yesterday via the Disney help chat on the website if there was any way to check into Broadway in the morning but keep the 1 or 2 credits I'd still have through 11:59 that night when they are "supposed to" expire per the terms of the dining plan. The cast member on the chat had to look it up but said they would expire as soon as I checked into my second reservation.

I talked to Nicole at DSS today and asked the same question. I didn't mention I had asked the general chat yesterday, but DID mention I was under the impression the credits would expire as soon as I checked into my Club Boardwalk stay. Nicole told me that my credits would definitely be fully available for me to use anytime up until 11:59 with no issues.

I wrote down her name and I'm sure there would be some sort of record of us at least having spoken on the phone today, but do you think I should write an email as well just to have written documentation that I was told this in case there is any issue?

It's the deluxe plan so it works out great with a 2 night stay to use 6 credits over the course of 3 days, since i can do a very cost effective breakfast or lunch and a dinner each day, but it would be waaaaay too much food to have to use all of the credits in two days.

Thanks for any advice!

In our experience, 6 times now, our Dining Credits were available until midnight on check out day even after checking in to resort #2. I've never heard of them expiring upon checking in to another resort.

In our experience, 6 times now, our Dining Credits were available until midnight on check out day even after checking in to resort #2. I've never heard of them expiring upon checking in to another resort.
Thanks! That is fantastic to hear. Were any of these trips recent? I feel reassured now.

Thanks! That is fantastic to hear. Were any of these trips recent? I feel reassured now.

Last I knew nothing has changed, my most recent experience with this was last September though.

Much like CL access, just because you may check out in the morning you still have access all day, same with the pools and such also.

Last edited:
Yay!!!! This is so exciting! Lol thank you so much! Do people usually hang out in the lounge for a while or is it more of an eat quick and go thing? Also at Wilderness, are there windows in the lounge to see the resort grounds or views in magic kingdom? I think I saw some other resort lounges had views.

You're welcome :)

I love sitting in the lounge taking everything in, but like a pp mentioned, some people enjoy the lounge and others just grab snacks/drinks and head out.....just depends on your preference and how you vacation. I agree with GADisneyDad that the best view (my fav view) at WL is overlooking the lobby. I love watching all the hustle and bustle of people coming and going :goodvibes.

Persistence pays off!!!

Just changed our CR CL BLV to a TPV for our Halloween trip!!!

Nothing like looking out over the “MAGIC” for a week!!!

Congrats on the change! Enjoy the planning :).

Hi everyone! We just returned last Tuesday from a fabulous trip to the world. We stayed non club level this time at the Contemporary since we were part of a room block. We really enjoyed the Garden wing and the Contemporary. Loved the convenience to MK. I also ordered food/bev from Instacart and that worked out fantastic for us. The staff was great and super accommodating.

Glad you had a great time and enjoyed the CR :goodvibes.

MAN!!!! I'm ready to lock it down now...:rotfl2:

Me too...lol. I'm looking at a trip for August and while there's a GP discount out, I'm anxious to see what the AP discounts will be ;).

I think that is what I will do as soon as flights for SW come out in the next month. :thumbsup2

I'm waiting for SWA to release the next round of flights, too! A few weeks ago the website showed 2/7 going through Sept, but I just looked and it now shows a release on 1/31 with flights going through Oct :hyper:.

We just had our first meal in the lounge and it was yummy! Now we are headed to dah at mk

Glad you're having a good time. Enjoy MK :wizard:.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter