Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

The bottle requests were granted? That seems a bit excessive!

Yes, at GF RPC last November- a family had just checked in and were bringing up their luggage. The woman walked up to a CM and a few minutes later he returned with a bottle of champagne and glasses for them! We were pretty shocked. Also, about 3 years ago at WL, they gave a group a 6 pack of beer.

Last edited:
Hi this will be our first time experiencing club level. We will be staying at Wilderness Lodge. Is there anything we need to know prior? I know I read a special check in area. We won’t be purchasing the extra fast passes, but is there anything I should be emailing or calling the concierge service for prior to traveling? Thank you for any expert tips and advice you can provide. :)

Hi this will be our first time experiencing club level. We will be staying at Wilderness Lodge. Is there anything we need to know prior? I know I read a special check in area. We won’t be purchasing the extra fast passes, but is there anything I should be emailing or calling the concierge service for prior to traveling? Thank you for any expert tips and advice you can provide. :)

That’s awesome you’ll be staying CL for the first time! Just a little warning- it’s addictive!! As far as reasons to call DSS, for me it would be to either request a room location and to note my DS’s food allergies ahead of time. They’re usually great with him. You can also have them make dinner reservations or your FP’s, if you don’t feel like doing them yourself. If a greeter is outside, they will take you upstairs in the lounge area to check in, otherwise, it will be in the lobby downstairs. Not sure how often they’re around now, though. Hope you have a great time!

That’s awesome you’ll be staying CL for the first time! Just a little warning- it’s addictive!! As far as reasons to call DSS, for me it would be to either request a room location and to note my DS’s food allergies ahead of time. They’re usually great with him. You can also have them make dinner reservations or your FP’s, if you don’t feel like doing them yourself. If a greeter is outside, they will take you upstairs in the lounge area to check in, otherwise, it will be in the lobby downstairs. Not sure how often they’re around now, though. Hope you have a great time!

Thank you so much! We are very excited! I have heard once you stay Club Level you never want to travel any other way! I hope we love it that much! :)
Thanks for the info on the greeters and the concierge services. Would I also contact them to list a celebration for a birthday pin for my son?

Thank you so much! We are very excited! I have heard once you stay Club Level you never want to travel any other way! I hope we love it that much! :)
Thanks for the info on the greeters and the concierge services. Would I also contact them to list a celebration for a birthday pin for my son?

You can definitely add your sons birthday to the reservation at that time as well!! The pin you can get when you check in, just ask them for one at the front desk and they will give you one! Have fun!!!

Last edited:
We are very excited! I have heard once you stay Club Level you never want to travel any other way! I hope we love it that much! :)

I hope you have a great time! It's been some years since our WL CL stay, but it was our first CL stay and it was amazing! I do agree with the pp that CL is addicting, but we have stayed non-CL after CL trips and our trips were just as nice without CL as with it :goodvibes.

Would I also contact them to list a celebration for a birthday pin for my son?

You can contact DSS and have them note it on your reservation or you can call the regular reservation number and have them note it....either way works ;).

We arrive for our first CL stay today!!!

Have a great time! :yay:

I hope you have a great time! It's been some years since our WL CL stay, but it was our first CL stay and it was amazing! I do agree with the pp that CL is addicting, but we have stayed non-CL after CL trips and our trips were just as nice without CL as with it :goodvibes.

You can contact DSS and have them note it on your reservation or you can call the regular reservation number and have them note it....either way works ;).

Have a great time! :yay:

Yay!!!! This is so exciting! Lol thank you so much! Do people usually hang out in the lounge for a while or is it more of an eat quick and go thing? Also at Wilderness, are there windows in the lounge to see the resort grounds or views in magic kingdom? I think I saw some other resort lounges had views.

How does DSS work if I booked through a TA?! I know for a normal reservation I cannot do anything like requests or notes on a reservation without going through the TA. Can DSS circumvent this? I am not doing the CL FP+, but am also wondering if anyone had experience with this through a TA CL reservation?

Yay!!!! This is so exciting! Lol thank you so much! Do people usually hang out in the lounge for a while or is it more of an eat quick and go thing? Also at Wilderness, are there windows in the lounge to see the resort grounds or views in magic kingdom? I think I saw some other resort lounges had views.
You have views of the Resort grounds and lobby from WL. Well, and the lake.

People do all of the above, grab and go and hang out. No right or wrong way to use the lounge. WL is one of the lounges that closes the doors (gates) to the food between services but it is odd too in that you always have access to the tables. Many others are all in one area, tables and food.

The ‘best’ view from the WL CL lounge (in my opinion) is that looking down on the WL lobby and always being within earshot/eyeshot of the relaxing lobby vibe/buzz.

For MK views, there are two balconies directly off the WL CL lounge that face towards the MK/CR. Trees obstruct a castle view, but you can see some higher fireworks from here. I ‘think’ they play the audio during the show from the speakers on the balconies, but I haven’t been to WL in awhile so not totally sure if still accurate (I’m sure someone will know).

Some pics... I’m standing on one balcony, you can see the other straight ahead/to the right. They are the “well” type balconies that are pretty much ‘in’ the roof.
1a.JPG

Speakers...
2.JPG

They are not that big.
4.JPG

View from then ‘left’ balcony. This was taken 11/16 so a few years old when the construction was still going on, this would look better now.
2.JPG

Same location, just at night.
3.JPG

Hope that helps!

The ‘best’ view from the WL CL lounge (in my opinion) is that looking down on the WL lobby and always being within earshot/eyeshot of the relaxing lobby vibe/buzz.

For MK views, there are two balconies directly off the WL CL lounge that face towards the MK/CR. Trees obstruct a castle view, but you can see some higher fireworks from here. I ‘think’ they play the audio during the show from the speakers on the balconies, but I haven’t been to WL in awhile so not totally sure if still accurate (I’m sure someone will know).

Some pics... I’m standing on one balcony, you can see the other straight ahead/to the right. They are the “well” type balconies that are pretty much ‘in’ the roof.
View attachment 378694

Speakers...
View attachment 378695

They are not that big.
View attachment 378696

View from then ‘left’ balcony. This was taken 11/16 so a few years old when the construction was still going on, this would look better now.
View attachment 378697

Same location, just at night.
View attachment 378698

Hope that helps!

Beautiful pictures

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information and Questions

I took a bunch of pix at Thanksgiving. Follow the next few pages.....

How does DSS work if I booked through a TA?! I know for a normal reservation I cannot do anything like requests or notes on a reservation without going through the TA. Can DSS circumvent this? I am not doing the CL FP+, but am also wondering if anyone had experience with this through a TA CL reservation?

Can you give them a reservation or confirmation # ?

I would think they could pull it up and put any requests if you can provide that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter