Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Oh wow! I had no idea! We are staying at The Boardwalk for the first time this summer, may have to check it out!
It was just a great little hiding spot! Also the Belle View lounge is on the 2nd floor , down from the lobby. That's nice for am coffee , pastries, bagel in the AM.

We go cl often and dh got confused in September. We stayed non cl and when we went to "the lounge" he didn't understand why he had to pay this time. "Isn't cl free?":rolleyes1 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm still laughing at that one. It's only open morning for coffee etc then closes midday. After 5pm it's open again and a nice spot for a glass of wine/beer too. Cozy spot!

It was just a great little hiding spot! Also the Belle View lounge is on the 2nd floor , down from the lobby. That's nice for am coffee , pastries, bagel in the AM.

We go cl often and dh got confused in September. We stayed non cl and when we went to "the lounge" he didn't understand why he had to pay this time. "Isn't cl free?":rolleyes1 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm still laughing at that one. It's only open morning for coffee etc then closes midday. After 5pm it's open again and a nice spot for a glass of wine/beer too. Cozy spot!

LOL! Hey, it’s Disney math! I use whatever means necessary to entice my DH to upgrade to CL! We have been visiting WDW for years, but have just starting staying CL and have done WL, BC, and GF RPC. We are surprising the kids with GF SL in April. I always tell DH how much money we save on food by staying CL and luckily he agrees!

LOL! Hey, it’s Disney math! I use whatever means necessary to entice my DH to upgrade to CL! We have been visiting WDW for years, but have just starting staying CL and have done WL, BC, and GF RPC. We are surprising the kids with GF SL in April. I always tell DH how much money we save on food by staying CL and luckily he agrees!
I agree! I save when cl because I am a light eater. However it's not ways available or rate is not justifiable.

I booked gf sl 2 nights with my dd23 ( then she going to meet friends in Tampa) and then 2 nights after gf rpc with dh and ds21 for Memeorial Weekend. The AP rate released so early was a nice surprise . Ds AP expires our check out day so that was an incentive too.

Pm me if need any sl help. I have stayed there 6 times I think.

The Trattoria al Forno at BWI right on the boardwalk 1st floor outside, has a character breakfast. However you can ask for non character breakfast, stand by.

There is a small room with about 6-8 tables and some outdoor seating too . We only waited 5-10 both mornings and it was over NYE weekend.

Food was good and the coffee was great! 2 breakfasts, 2 coffees and 1 mimosa about $40 FYI. My husband was impressed to find such a great spot but @BlueSkies was the hero for telling me about this spot.

Dd was so beyond jealous because Tangled , her favorite is there and I wouldn't take her last year because we had club level.

Really cl is great but non cl can be amazing too! It's what you make of it.

This sounds super nice. Though CL is our favorite, I agree non-CL can be super fun too!

I agree! I save when cl because I am a light eater. However it's not ways available or rate is not justifiable.

I booked gf sl 2 nights with my dd23 ( then she going to meet friends in Tampa) and then 2 nights after gf rpc with dh and ds21 for Memeorial Weekend. The AP rate released so early was a nice surprise . Ds AP expires our check out day so that was an incentive too.

Pm me if need any sl help. I have stayed there 6 times I think.
We're not only light eaters, but there are five of us, so that makes the math for CL pencil out a bit better. In addition, we've always had lunch in the parks so that isn't a hardship for us.

Plus, there's the lack of waiting around to be fed, which is really important to us as we don't get the chance to go to WDW very often and can't stay two weeks when we do because of the kids' schedules. So saving time is a big deal. The convenience of the lounge can't be beat!

We're not only light eaters, but there are five of us, so that makes the math for CL pencil out a bit better. In addition, we've always had lunch in the parks so that isn't a hardship for us.

Plus, there's the lack of waiting around to be fed, which is really important to us as we don't get the chance to go to WDW very often and can't stay two weeks when we do because of the kids' schedules. So saving time is a big deal. The convenience of the lounge can't be beat!
:thumbsup2

Has anyone rented a poolside cabana at GF while staying CL? Wondering if it's 'worth it' while staying CL since the pool is so close to the main building/ lounge (and snacks/drinks) anyway. Also wondering if anyone has recent pricing for it as I'm finding wildly conflicting numbers online, I did ask on the GF thread but didn't get a bite. TIA!

I've rented a cabana at the main/beach pool while staying CL. Different perspectives for different folks, but I don't find the main pool (or courtyard pool) all that convenient to the main building CL lounge. While it's relatively close, it's not exactly "run up and grab a drink" close. SL is very convenient to the Courtyard Pool, but I'd really never run up to the RPC lounge just to get drinks/snacks and come back.

Plus the cabana comes with an attendant who will brings drinks right to you! :-) Although you do pay for them, of course.

We also enjoy interacting with the servers/bartenders at the pools and like the food options available, so we'd rather pay for food/drink there vs relying on the lounge, generally speaking.

For prices, I'd e-mail or call DSS - you can rent it either 1/2 day or full day and prices change seasonally. I don't think anyone keeps an accurate running of current prices or dates that's reliable around the DIS.

The cabana is quite nice, FWIW. A total splurge of course, but if it fits your needs it's hard to find fault in it.

Just one person's perspective, but hope that helps.

I've rented a cabana at the main/beach pool while staying CL. Different perspectives for different folks, but I don't find the main pool (or courtyard pool) all that convenient to the main building CL lounge. While it's relatively close, it's not exactly "run up and grab a drink" close. SL is very convenient to the Courtyard Pool, but I'd really never run up to the RPC lounge just to get drinks/snacks and come back.

Plus the cabana comes with an attendant who will brings drinks right to you! :-) Although you do pay for them, of course.

We also enjoy interacting with the servers/bartenders at the pools and like the food options available, so we'd rather pay for food/drink there vs relying on the lounge, generally speaking.

For prices, I'd e-mail or call DSS - you can rent it either 1/2 day or full day and prices change seasonally. I don't think anyone keeps an accurate running of current prices or dates that's reliable around the DIS.

The cabana is quite nice, FWIW. A total splurge of course, but if it fits your needs it's hard to find fault in it.

I've never done the cabana at the GF but I have at real :duck:beach resorts and if you want to feel like a movie star for an afternoon, that's the way to do it! And super convenient with kids.

Haha, I'm already falling into the AP passholder trap and I haven't even had it 24 hours....
"Oh, maybe we could add another day or two to our stay at BWI, dear. Or maybe I could just go down myself and meet DD24 for spring break...."
It's already paid for, right? Disney logic strikes again.:tongue:

Haha, I'm already falling into the AP passholder trap and I haven't even had it 24 hours....
"Oh, maybe we could add another day or two to our stay at BWI, dear. Or maybe I could just go down myself and meet DD24 for spring break...."
Dd23 and I go for short 2 3 or 4 nights often. Honestly those as so fun when you ditch the guys lol.
Dd and I are going alone 3 nights in Feb and I just booked 2 nights gf sl with the AP prior to 2 nights with dh/ds before ds AP expires :rolleyes1

Just booked GF,CL at the main building with AP discount! 1st time CL and this resort.

RPC is amazing, you will love it! Congrats on the discount. Have a great trip :wizard:.

Wow, 40% at BWI is 10% higher than last year’s AP offer that covered most summer dates. Earlier announcement of promotions, longer discount windows, free dining... things that make you go hmmmmm. :scratchin

It is interesting for sure :rolleyes1.

I'm so excited to see the 40% back again. Even if just for this round of deals!

Me too as it's been so long since we've seen a 40% discount ;).

I believe there are a set number of rooms for every offer. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on that!

I think you're right....only so many rooms for each offer (with some room categories not even offered).

Have any of you done Disney on Halloween - is the party going to be a nightmare?

We have, but it was a long time ago (2004). Hopefully others will have a recent experience to share :flower3:.

I just posted my poly pix if interested on poly thread.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to pop over to the Poly thread and check them out :).

Too funny :rotfl2:

That Disney math will get you every time...lol. And don't forget about the 10% food and 20% merchandise discounts :thumbsup2.

That's what we liked our last trip at BC CL and CR CL...as a family of 5 ( 3 teen boys) it was so convenient for breakfast before the parks, snacks as we were in and out or a drink and then a light serving before heading back to the park for the evening. We scheduled a lot of lunches in park so it worked out great. Will be hard to go any other way now!

That's what we liked our last trip at BC CL and CR CL...as a family of 5 ( 3 teen boys) it was so convenient for breakfast before the parks, snacks as we were in and out or a drink and then a light serving before heading back to the park for the evening. We scheduled a lot of lunches in park so it worked out great. Will be hard to go any other way now!

That's been our strategy too! The convenience is great. We like a scheduled lunch in the park too so we're not hangry and arguing with each other about where to eat after running around for a few hours! Then we can keep our evenings more low key!

Thank you for that cabana info! It sounds like it’s definitely worth it! I think RPC in Early Spring 2020 is going to happen :cool1:! Are we totally nuts to want to go so soon after SWGE opens?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter