Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I haven't had luck on any trip with the CL concierge being able to make reservations that weren't available online. Disney Signature Services, who you work with before your trip, only seems to see the same reservations I can see online. And the CL concierges while you're there in person also seem to have the same system. We had to make last-minute changes to our plans last week, and ended up without dinner reservations while at the Poly CL. The concierge couldn't even get us a reservation at Kona Cafe- the only reservation he offered me was a very late time that I could see on the app.

Thanks. We are enjoying our trip, but I guess I didn’t do enough research and thought club level would allow for some more flexibility with our trip. Maybe I missed this in this thread, but Disney World club level is not what I would consider traditional concierge service.

Last edited:
Thanks. We are enjoying our trip, but I guess I didn’t do enough research and thought club level would allow for some more flexibility with our trip. Maybe I missed this in this thread, but Disney World club level is not what I would consider traditional concierge service.

I think even the most die-hard Disney CL fan will agree with your last statement, I know I do. Sort of a similar sentiment as when people say “Disney Deluxe” is not really the same as a real-world 4 or 5 star hotel - Disney just operates differently.

It probably doesn’t get vocalized all that much on this thread because many of us just silently tolerate it or focus on some of the other CL benefits that do work well. But yeah, compared to something like Ritz-Carlton’s CL experience, Disney’s is a notch down the scale.

I’m sorry you’re disappointed in your experience, but hopefully you can find ways have an otherwise enjoyable stay. Thanks for checking in!

I think even the most die-hard Disney CL fan will agree with your last statement, I know I do. Sort of a similar sentiment as when people say “Disney Deluxe” is not really the same as a real-world 4 or 5 star hotel - Disney just operates differently.

It probably doesn’t get vocalized all that much on this thread because many of us just silently tolerate it or focus on some of the other CL benefits that do work well. But yeah, compared to something like Ritz-Carlton’s CL experience, Disney’s is a notch down the scale.

I’m sorry you’re disappointed in your experience, but hopefully you can find ways have an otherwise enjoyable stay. Thanks for checking in!

Not disappointed. I just had different expectations. My club level experience is amazing and would recommend it to anyone. I just also would recommend going through the same early reservation process as everyone else.

Isn't Disney math the best?!

Sure is! ;) ::yes::

Just back from the Poly CL a few days ago. I'm attaching some pictures of the holiday decorations- which were very pretty without being over the top. It was our first visit during the holidays, and we'll definitely go back at this time next year!

Overall, we love the Poly CL for traveling with our young kids and will definitely be back. Staying at the GF RPC late next month, and looking forward to seeing how it compares!

Thanks for your review as well as the pics. Glad you had a great time and enjoyed Poly CL :wizard:.

Well check one off our bucket list! We just returned from a Grand stay at RPC over Thanksgiving time! It indeed lived up to its hype! :santa:

Glad you had a great time! Love the pics, thanks for sharing :goodvibes.

This is getting me very excited for my first trip to RPC next month!

RPC is amazing, you will love it! Looking forward to your Poly CL/RPC comparison when you return :).

Thanks, everyone, for the input. I talked it over with DH and we decided to go with the cash-rate studio at Copper Creek. I also waitlisted the exact same room via DVC in hopes that it will become available and we can secure it using our points instead. I'm excited to check out Copper Creek!

Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes.

I didn't take many food pix this trip but there were like no kids on Sunday vs a full house the day before. So I asked to take these.

Good for any age lol.

View attachment 287106 View attachment 287107

I agree! ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Just got back yesterday from my first CL stay ever and we loved the BWI! I will post more later but unfortunately need to go back to work.

Glad you had a nice time. Looking forward to your review :).

We arrived at the BWI about 9:40. Our room was ready by 10:20 and we have a beautiful view of the boardwalk. It was so nice to be greeted by everyone with a hug and a smile. I am a happy person right now! The toiletries are much better than we had at the Beach Club in January. We have the mint foot scrub, mouthwash, a vanity kit, and bigger bottles of shampoo, conditioner and lotion.

We arrived and breakfast was still out. Loved the urn of hot chocolate and the container of mini marshmallows. Any questions please ask.

We arrived at the BWI about 9:40. Our room was ready by 10:20 and we have a beautiful view of the boardwalk. It was so nice to be greeted by everyone with a hug and a smile. I am a happy person right now! The toiletries are much better than we had at the Beach Club in January. We have the mint foot scrub, mouthwash, a vanity kit, and bigger bottles of shampoo, conditioner and lotion.

We arrived and breakfast was still out. Loved the urn of hot chocolate and the container of mini marshmallows. Any questions please ask.
We seem to travel at the same time. We were at the BWI CL when Bob Iger and you were both there but somehow managed to miss both of you! Now I am sitting here waiting for my son to text me that they have arrived safely at the BWI. They will be staying in one of the Garden Cottages for the next three days. Now I'm jealous of both of you! I would say have a wonderful trip but it sounds like you already are!

We seem to travel at the same time. We were at the BWI CL when Bob Iger and you were both there but somehow managed to miss both of you! Now I am sitting here waiting for my son to text me that they have arrived safely at the BWI. They will be staying in one of the Garden Cottages for the next three days. Now I'm jealous of both of you! I would say have a wonderful trip but it sounds like you already are!
Oh, tell him to say hi if we are in the loung at the same time!

Thank you very much. Have you decided if you are staying at the BWI for you trip? Let me know. PM me your full name and reservation number and we may be able to work something out.

Yes, it looks like BWI will be in my future! Unless I get a case of resort changer-itis, we’ve decided on BWI for our late Feb/Princess Half long weekend trip. My first time there, and (except for one night at BC) my first time at an Epcot area resort. Both excited and nervous!!! :rotfl:

Omg, I'm a GF gal but you're making me jealous! All those extra toiletry items and an urn of hot chocolate? How nice and pampering...
And happy birthday, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter