Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

. I am a happy person right now! The toiletries are much better than we had at the Beach Club in January. We have the mint foot scrub, mouthwash, a vanity kit, and bigger bottles of shampoo, conditioner and lotion.

We arrived and breakfast was still out. Loved the urn of hot chocolate and the container of mini marshmallows. Any questions please ask.
This is one thing I wish Disney was more consistent with- except for maybe RPC- the club level room amenities should be the same. We received nothing extra at the Yacht Club a few weeks ago.

Yes, it looks like BWI will be in my future! Unless I get a case of resort changer-itis, we’ve decided on BWI for our late Feb/Princess Half long weekend trip. My first time there, and (except for one night at BC) my first time at an Epcot area resort. Both excited and nervous!!! :rotfl:
I think you will love it there. It’s so nice to be so convenient to Epcot. Plus make sure you get Ample Hills! So good. Figure out the order of the friendship boats and you can easily hop over to the Yacht and Beach clubs to look around.

View attachment 287216 This was under our door when we came back from our walk this evening. It lets us know our breakfast tomorrow and that we have no Park plans along with the weather.
that’s new. Right?? Cool. I feel like those personalized touches should be included with our stays. I hope those stick around.

Last edited:

A couple final notes regarding our Thanksgiving RPC stay:

I have NO complaints about our recent stay at RPC, but interesting note to compare as we did a split-stay with BC regular room non-CL stay, and we had the exact same toiletries in both rooms! Just these at both places:

IMG_4854.JPG

In our RPC room, we had this little cutie sharing the bathroom with us:

IMG_4915.JPG

We received a return-guest note and 2 pieces of candy:

RPC return note 2.jpg

IMG_4913.JPG

My 2 girls were excited to have these slippers!

RPC slippers2.jpg

Love the hamper, rug, and bathroom in general:

RPC bathroom2.jpg

Used the Keurig a couple times:

RPC coffee2.jpg

Room 4316, loved this room:
Straight ahead:
RPC 4316 straight2.jpg

To the right:
RPC 4316 right2.jpg

To the left: fireworks all around that lone palm tree:
RPC 4316 left2.jpg

A bit of happy news here. We are booked for Dec 2018. For the first time, we are staying 2 nights RPC, and then we move over to the BWI. I am so enjoying all the club photos and updates about GF and BWI. :flower:

Us too . We'll be at RPC from 12/13 - 12/16, then over to BWI Deluxe club level room from 12/16 - 12/20. Like you, we're torturing ourselves with all the great pics and updates lol.

Would you mind sharing what room category that is? I'm assuming club level.....what floor....would that be a deluxe club level room? Curious in that we're coming down in 2 days, and are booked at BWI, club level, deluxe. Our first time booking that category...love your pix!
We are in BW view CL room, non deluxe. Room 4235. I hope you say hi if you see me. Just ask Lorenzo, Joe, Jackie, JJ , Pete or Anita to point me out

Us too . We'll be at RPC from 12/13 - 12/16, then over to BWI Deluxe club level room from 12/16 - 12/20. Like you, we're torturing ourselves with all the great pics and updates lol.
Hooray for holiday planning! Our trip is a little earlier than yours, we will fly home
Dec 7th. Those BWI Deluxe rooms are so spacious and lovely. Lots to look forward to. :sunny:

Last edited:
A couple final notes regarding our Thanksgiving RPC stay:

I have NO complaints about our recent stay at RPC, but interesting note to compare as we did a split-stay with BC regular room non-CL stay, and we had the exact same toiletries in both rooms! Just these at both places:

View attachment 287359

In our RPC room, we had this little cutie sharing the bathroom with us:

View attachment 287360

We received a return-guest note and 2 pieces of candy:

View attachment 287365

View attachment 287364

My 2 girls were excited to have these slippers!

View attachment 287366

Love the hamper, rug, and bathroom in general:

View attachment 287369

Used the Keurig a couple times:

View attachment 287370

Room 4316, loved this room:
Straight ahead:
View attachment 287368

To the right:
View attachment 287371

To the left: fireworks all around that lone palm tree:
View attachment 287367
LOL thanks for posting since I was too lazy.

Oddly BWI had tons of toiletries on the sink yet RPC only had a bar of soap and a lotion. WHAT? really? Sheesh

Oh we had almost same view from xx18

We did get that towel animal so mom wrote the maid a thankyou note. She is a sweetie, that MOM.

Here is what was replenished this morning. You have the foot rub, solar gel, and the small white tubes are new. They are hydrating cream and ultra hydrating treatment cream. We were also given a 3oz. Bottle of 50 SPF sun screen. View attachment 287413

Thank you for the wonderful pictures and updates of your trip. I cannot wait until our trip there in May. I hope you are having an amazing birthday trip.

P.S. Is Redgie still the chef in the evening?

That's really nice. I will tell him but he is a little on the shy side. If you see a tall good looking young man with a long haired blonde girl friend say hi, his name is Cody ha ha!
Met Cody tonight in the lounge. He is a very nice young man. I gave him some of my cast holiday coupons I had. They were ones I was able to share with family and friends.

I’m glad to hear Redgie is still there. He is such a wonderful young man and chef. Thanks again for your posts. It just reminds us of why we love the Boardwalk Inn so much and simply adore all of the club level CM’s.

:earsgirl::earsboy:

Met Cody tonight in the lounge. He is a very nice young man. I gave him some of my cast holiday coupons I had. They were ones I was able to share with family and friends.
Thank you so much for being so nice to my son tonight! Diser's are just the best! They seem to be having a great time and are trying to do a lot in just three days before they head over t Universal. Oh to be young again! They closed the MK down after 1 am and were up early to spend most of the day at EPCOT. Then they are hoping to spend the night out late at Jelly rolls tonight. I'm afraid those hours are way in my past but all the more power to them.

Thank you so much for being so nice to my son tonight! Diser's are just the best! They seem to be having a great time and are trying to do a lot in just three days before they head over t Universal. Oh to be young again! They closed the MK down after 1 am and were up early to spend most of the day at EPCOT. Then they are hoping to spend the night out late at Jelly rolls tonight. I'm afraid those hours are way in my past but all the more power to them.
Happy to do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter