Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi Everyone! Just a quick question....we've booked AKL Club level for April. I did the reservation online with a package. Do you know if I have to do anything else so that I can use the pre-planning services? This is our first time club level. Thanks!

Hi Everyone! Just a quick question....we've booked AKL Club level for April. I did the reservation online with a package. Do you know if I have to do anything else so that I can use the pre-planning services? This is our first time club level. Thanks!
Nope. You should get a welcome note from the IPO in a day or two. If you don't, shoot them an email to the address shown at the first of this thread, with your name and confirmation number and they'll respond back.

Happy Friday all! After being a bit frustrated with fall room availability (someday I'll learn to book far in advance like the rest of the world), finally have dates nailed down for a short MNSSHP trip. We'll be there 9/9-9/12, staying CR CL this time. Haven't been to CR since Dec 2014, very excited to get back! Figured it's a perfect spot for a party trip and we hadn't been there in awhile.

Not totally thrilled with heading back to WDW so soon (we were just there the last week of July), but we enjoy the Halloween party very much and couldn't really find another time this fall that worked. Only Disney could convince me to celebrate Halloween the first week of September. A relatively attractive AP discount may have contributed as well. :-)

Will report back on the latest CL details after the trip!

Happy Friday all! After being a bit frustrated with fall room availability (someday I'll learn to book far in advance like the rest of the world), finally have dates nailed down for a short MNSSHP trip. We'll be there 9/9-9/12, staying CR CL this time. Haven't been to CR since Dec 2014, very excited to get back! Figured it's a perfect spot for a party trip and we hadn't been there in awhile.

Not totally thrilled with heading back to WDW so soon (we were just there the last week of July), but we enjoy the Halloween party very much and couldn't really find another time this fall that worked. Only Disney could convince me to celebrate Halloween the first week of September. A relatively attractive AP discount may have contributed as well. :-)

LOL.. We were there last week of July. We go back tomorrow. And again in Oct. And Nov. :)

Sounds great! Looking forward to pix!

Just a follow up regarding shopping delivered to the hotel: we got confirmation by the GF gift shop that all shopping made by guests in Concierge are automatically delivered in-room and NOT the gift shop. We believe this is nice as it feels always special when you get back to your room and it's Christmas :)

The only exception were a time the cashier told us not to include the room number while filling the paperwork, saying it is optional. Indeed it is, unless you are staying Concierge! We learned the hard way :)

Reactions: TJA
Quick feedback from our Beach Club/Grand Floridian split stay:

Beach Club--We were greeted at the entry and walked up to the Club. We were offered and provided with the Welcome Drink. Our room was ready at 10:30 am and one of the CM remembered us from last year. The anniversary buttons were provided without our having to ask and were drop dead gorgeous. The offerings have been upgraded to include the grapefruit beer--Schofferhofer? Lovely.

I was impressed at how welcoming and engaged the CM's were. They knew everyone's names and made small talk. The lounge was spotless and no plates lingered anywhere for more than a minute or two on a table.

The food offerings were decent. They only offer the deli meats at breakfast every other day which was a disappointment. They didn't add anything on the other days.

We had turn down service every night.

Two frustrations--when DS went to find a shoe he had kicked under the bed, he discovered some nasty cheerios that had been there for a long time. (Shudders.) And when I unzipped the spare blanket, it had long black hairs in the middle of the folds. (Shudders again.)

We had some transportation issues but those weren't the Club Levels fault.

The texting service did not send FP reminders all week. Given I was trying to save charge on my iPhone, I really wanted those reminders.

We had major issues with the IPO. Yes, I could make my own reservations but part of what I think I'm paying for is being able to use my time elsewhere.

And then we moved to the Grand Floridian, main building.

We did get a Welcome and a walk upstairs. No welcome drinks, very quick handover of the paperwork and our room wasn't ready. Never did get a text when it was ready.

CM's never did learn our names or any other guest's names. Tables were left covered with dirty plates for hours. There were flies everywhere and they were regularly landing on the food offerings.

The food offerings were definitely wider and more impressive than at the Beach Club. The afternoon tea was a lovely touch. But there weren't a lot of CM in the lounge area and they were often busy talking to each other. Until I saw someone ask for a glass of champagne I didn't realize you could get one at anytime. And you could, if you could find a CM, and were willing to wait 15-20 minutes. Lots of times the food dishes in the lounge would be empty and the signs would remain up throughout the entire time. It was strange.

Turndown service was a challenge. We needed the daybed set up and asked each day. On day one, we received turndown service and the daybed was ignored. On day two, the daybed was setup when the room was made up in the morning. On day three, we received no turndown service at all.

Given the significant premium to staying in the main building at the Grand, I was disappointed with the CM and the level of cleanliness.

I think we will be looking at Poly or CR Club Level for our next trip. This was our last trip (famous last words) for a while. DS will be a Disney Adult soon and there are other places I want to go and see with him.

Heading back for a one night Wilderness Lodge this weekend before heading back to the real world. Hoping it will be a fun and relaxing stay!

Beach Club--We were greeted at the entry and walked up to the Club. We were offered and provided with the Welcome Drink. Our room was ready at 10:30 am and one of the CM remembered us from last year. The anniversary buttons were provided without our having to ask and were drop dead gorgeous. The offerings have been upgraded to include the grapefruit beer--Schofferhofer? Lovely.

I was impressed at how welcoming and engaged the CM's were. They knew everyone's names and made small talk. The lounge was spotless and no plates lingered anywhere for more than a minute or two on a table.

The food offerings were decent. They only offer the deli meats at breakfast every other day which was a disappointment. They didn't add anything on the other days.

Two frustrations--when DS went to find a shoe he had kicked under the bed, he discovered some nasty cheerios that had been there for a long time. (Shudders.) And when I unzipped the spare blanket, it had long black hairs in the middle of the folds. (Shudders again.)

The texting service did not send FP reminders all week. Given I was trying to save charge on my iPhone, I really wanted those reminders.

We had major issues with the IPO. Yes, I could make my own reservations but part of what I think I'm paying for is being able to use my time elsewhere.

We did get a Welcome and a walk upstairs. No welcome drinks, very quick handover of the paperwork and our room wasn't ready. Never did get a text when it was ready.

CM's never did learn our names or any other guest's names. Tables were left covered with dirty plates for hours. There were flies everywhere and they were regularly landing on the food offerings.

The food offerings were definitely wider and more impressive than at the Beach Club. The afternoon tea was a lovely touch. But there weren't a lot of CM in the lounge area and they were often busy talking to each other. Until I saw someone ask for a glass of champagne I didn't realize you could get one at anytime. And you could, if you could find a CM, and were willing to wait 15-20 minutes. Lots of times the food dishes in the lounge would be empty and the signs would remain up throughout the entire time. It was strange.

Turndown service was a challenge. We needed the daybed set up and asked each day. On day one, we received turndown service and the daybed was ignored. On day two, the daybed was setup when the room was made up in the morning. On day three, we received no turndown service at all.

Given the significant premium to staying in the main building at the Grand, I was disappointed with the CM and the level of cleanliness.

I think we will be looking at Poly or CR Club Level for our next trip. This was our last trip (famous last words) for a while. DS will be a Disney Adult soon and there are other places I want to go and see with him.

Heading back for a one night Wilderness Lodge this weekend before heading back to the real world. Hoping it will be a fun and relaxing stay!

Your experience with the RPC is interesting because we are staying at SL and ours is quite the opposite.

The CMs there are very helpful, always available for engaging small talk. Tables are cleaned the minute their guests leave, and if you did manage to sit in the meantime, they offer you to clean it before you have to use it.

Beer and champagne is availability all day as well and we were reminded countless time. Once we returned to the lounge and a Canadian cast, that noticed we were French, immediately talked to us in French and suggested we had a glass of Champaign and relax.

Turndown is a hit-or-miss though, we may had it two days out of three.

Glad you were able to get a discount and go back for the Halloween party. Hope you have a great time at the CR. Looking forward to your report and pics when you return :wizard:.

LOL.. We were there last week of July. We go back tomorrow. And again in Oct. And Nov.

Have a great time! Hope you enjoy your RPC stay :goodvibes.

Heading to BWI CL this weekend - very excited! Will report back on CL and renovations at BWI/BWV

Have a great time! Looking forward to your report when your return :).

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry your RPC stay wasn't the best, but glad you enjoyed BC CL ;).

Your experience with the RPC is interesting because we are staying at SL and ours is quite the opposite.

The CMs there are very helpful, always available for engaging small talk. Tables are cleaned the minute their guests leave, and if you did manage to sit in the meantime, they offer you to clean it before you have to use it.

Beer and champagne is availability all day as well and we were reminded countless time. Once we returned to the lounge and a Canadian cast, that noticed we were French, immediately talked to us in French and suggested we had a glass of Champaign and relax.

Turndown is a hit-or-miss though, we may had it two days out of three.

Glad you're having a nice time and enjoying SL :wizard:.

@bookluvingbabe thank you for posting your review of BC and RPC. It echoes what others are reporting as well as far as RPC stepping up the food offerings to revert back to the old days and possibly even better. Our RPC stay was during cutbacks (over Easter) and while we enjoyed it immensely, we also noticed the lack of CM's during food offering times, and also lots of dirty dishes on tables. Hopefully they will work towards those issues next. In any event, thanks for letting us know about your stay!

@bookluvingbabe Thanks for the post! I can relate to your observations about GF RPC. The lack of clearing tables and somewhat cold attitude of the CMs were two things we noted as well in February. Compare it to BC CL where you can barely get up from your table to grab a second bite of something and they clear your table! I remember thinking at the time we probably wouldn't do RPC again anytime soon because it was hard for me to justify the cost over other CLs, especially for an experience that while very good, was not totally perfect (not that any CLs are). I guess time heals negative memories because I've been poking around future dates there recently. :-) Thanks again for the detailed review!

We have never stayed at the BC as our children are younger so we stick with properties close to MK. However, your post, along with others on this thread have convinced me to give them a try.

We were at the RPC in late July. We found it to be much improved over our previous stay during spring break -- which was an all time low. Do agree that the CMs are difficult to track down (other than breakfast) if you need something. They are nice enough if you can catch their attention before they scurry to the room behind the lounge.

Hello Disboard Community!

I have noticed that many of you post about a certain CM named Irv at the Poly! I am his granddaughter and I wanted to make a post about his popularity. He is very grateful that so many of you post about him and loves to tease me about how "famous" he is. He really appreciates guests like you guys that make his job so much more enjoyable. He loves working at the Poly and loves making guests smile. He always has a fun story to tell me about guests whenever I see him! :) Please continue to spread the love, he always gets a smile on his face when I read him the comments you guys post!!:rainbow:I've linked an image of us from a recent trip to Disney. Thanks again! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_iNQnReadnLTERqUVlpRGZMZmM/view?usp=sharing
view

Love,
KC
(P.S. If any of you are interested, he is an eligible bachelor :P:P:P)

Got back from the Grand Floridian RPC about two weeks ago and I am still in disbelief about how amazing the experience was. Our room had a view that perfectly lined up with the castle, fourth floor, basically above Gasparilla Grill, and the view from the club isn't too shabby either ;) . The food at RPC was probably my most favorite of any club I have been to and the afternoon tea serving was delightful! (Warm scones are a new family favorite :love:) I have to say, there are a quite a few things that make this club one of the standouts for me, POG juice, the scones, and strawberry soup all come to mind! But the best moment by far was when we took a few plates of desserts back to our room and enjoyed them on the balcony as I played the Wishes sountrack off of my phone and watched the fireworks going off over the castle having our very own ~Wishes Dessert Party~ (this is probably one of the best ideas I have ever had :scratchin)

All of the CMs were extremely friendly, always making small talk with guests about their plans and such and offering a warm greeting.
Mousekeeping was incredible too, our room was always immaculate and with turndown every night, one night while we were relaxing in the room, they came to do turndown and after the maid had taken care of it, she gave us extra chocolates for "being so friendly", much appreciated lol!) They also gave us plenty of extra of the "deluxe" toiletries, gotta love H2O!

The Grand Floridian is gorgeous and it felt so magical to be staying there. From the Orchestra playing while you lounge about the club or lobby, to magical moments where Cinderella has the princess promenade and walks down the grand staircase, to the breathtaking view of Seven Seas Lagoon and the castle, it was pure magic. Oh and don't forget to enjoy that oh so comfortable robe hanging in the closet!! Absolutely loved our stay here and can't wait to go back to RPC someday!

Luckily today we have just booked our next trip for February when I am running the Enchanted 10k along with my sister and her husband, this time it will be a split between AKL CL (Feb 22-26) and Yacht Club CL(Feb 26-28)! I am so happy to be going to two resorts I have never stayed at and I adored staying at the Beach Club so I am certainly looking forward to Yacht :sail:

Got back from the Grand Floridian RPC about two weeks ago and I am still in disbelief about how amazing the experience was. Our room had a view that perfectly lined up with the castle, fourth floor, basically above Gasparilla Grill, and the view from the club isn't too shabby either ;) . The food at RPC was probably my most favorite of any club I have been to and the afternoon tea serving was delightful! (Warm scones are a new family favorite :love:) I have to say, there are a quite a few things that make this club one of the standouts for me, POG juice, the scones, and strawberry soup all come to mind! But the best moment by far was when we took a few plates of desserts back to our room and enjoyed them on the balcony as I played the Wishes sountrack off of my phone and watched the fireworks going off over the castle having our very own ~Wishes Dessert Party~ (this is probably one of the best ideas I have ever had :scratchin)

All of the CMs were extremely friendly, always making small talk with guests about their plans and such and offering a warm greeting.
Mousekeeping was incredible too, our room was always immaculate and with turndown every night, one night while we were relaxing in the room, they came to do turndown and after the maid had taken care of it, she gave us extra chocolates for "being so friendly", much appreciated lol!) They also gave us plenty of extra of the "deluxe" toiletries, gotta love H2O!

The Grand Floridian is gorgeous and it felt so magical to be staying there. From the Orchestra playing while you lounge about the club or lobby, to magical moments where Cinderella has the princess promenade and walks down the grand staircase, to the breathtaking view of Seven Seas Lagoon and the castle, it was pure magic. Oh and don't forget to enjoy that oh so comfortable robe hanging in the closet!! Absolutely loved our stay here and can't wait to go back to RPC someday!

Luckily today we have just booked our next trip for February when I am running the Enchanted 10k along with my sister and her husband, this time it will be a split between AKL CL (Feb 22-26) and Yacht Club CL(Feb 26-28)! I am so happy to be going to two resorts I have never stayed at and I adored staying at the Beach Club so I am certainly looking forward to Yacht :sail:

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a great trip and enjoyed RPC. I agree, RPC is amazing with great views :cloud9:.

Leaving tomorrow for Poly CL!

:banana::jumping1::banana:

Have a great time! :yay: :yay:

We are coming to the Beach Club CL on Dec. 24 thru Dec. 29 , might change to the 30th

Disney at Christmas time is amazing! Have a great trip :santa:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter