Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I think if I was the one paying I would book where I wanted...
Well my husband doesn't like Disney either so it seems silly to spend all that money when I'm the only one who wants to go. My kids didn't complain, we gave them choices. They loved the Bahamas last year (as did DH and I) and it was a great family trip. I'm just sad my kids are outgrowing disney. I may try and take a trip there with a friend .

Last edited:

Well it looks like no Disney again for me this year. :( Have an 8 night trip booked for August but apparently my kids want to go to the Bahamas again instead. I tried for Easter break but they prefer Puerto Rico then too. Whose kids are these??? I didn't cancel August yet because I'm working on trying to convince them we need a few days at disney before the Bahamas. I keep throwing out how quick the flight is from orlando. 2020 is definitely happening because of Star Wars Land and I want to make that a longer trip, especially if we don't go until then. I even tried telling dh we should go before/after Bahamas to book a bounceback. Fingers crossed I get something in next year. I miss Mickey. Damn kids nightclub at Atlantis. :sad2: I'm really hoping for a combined trip. Wish me luck.

I'm sorry Disney doesn't look promising for your family next year, but the other trips sound fun! With that said, missing a year might make going in 2020 that much more magical :goodvibes.

Well my husband doesn't like Disney either so it seems silly to spend all that money when I'm the only one who wants to go. My kids didn't complain, we gave them choices. They loved the Bahamas last year (as did DH and I) and it was a great family trip. I'm just sad my kids are outgrowing disney. I may try and take a trip their with a friend .

I agree with your choice to make it a family/majority decision. When we take vacations, my boys are always included in where we go/what we do. Even though they aren't paying, they still have a voice as it's a family vacation where everyone should have a good time. I would be miserable knowing my boys were unhappy being somewhere I chose alone just because I was paying for it, but that's just me.

I think you taking a trip with a friend is a great idea! I've gone on a few girls trips and while I do miss my DH and boys, it's great to have ME time as it's nice to get away from my daily routine for a few days. Hope a girls trip works out for you so you can get your Disney fix next year :wizard:.

I have to Amen this comment! Never have understood people letting their kids make these decisions. And with a non-DH hubby, maybe YOU need to plan a trip of your own to enjoy it as you would like to!
As I said, it was a family choice. We gave them options, it wasn't them solely making a choice. If we did go to disney, they would still enjoy it and thank us. If I wasn't going to enjoy the Bahamas it wouldn't have been an option. My husband has also caved and gone to disney yearly because we wanted to. I think compromising in a relationship and family is a good thing. My kids are appreciative of wherever we take them and they know they are lucky to go on family vacations.
I'm sorry Disney doesn't look promising for your family next year, but the other trips sound fun! With that said, missing a year might make going in 2020 that much more magical :goodvibes.

I agree with your choice to make it a family/majority decision. When we take vacations, my boys are always included in where we go/what we do. Even though they aren't paying, they still have a voice as it's a family vacation where everyone should have a good time. I would be miserable knowing my boys were unhappy being somewhere I chose alone just because I was paying for it, but that's just me.

I think you taking a trip with a friend is a great idea! I've gone on a few girls trips and while I do miss my DH and boys, it's great to have ME time as it's nice to get away from my daily routine for a few days. Hope a girls trip works out for you so you can get your Disney fix next year :wizard:.

Thanks. Ideally thie adult trip will take place during food and wine. I've never gone anywhere for more than 1 night with friends since having the kids but am looking forward to it. I've gone with dh for a few nights but never left him alone with them for an extended period. It just never seemed to work out with his work and their school hours. Hoping next year is different. One of my friends have never been and she said I could do all the planning! Thinking BWI for the adult vibe and easy access to WS.

@TheFloatingBear
Just tell him it's Disney Math. You're saving time, time = money, ergo no extra cost!
As I got an "A" in Disney Math, that makes perfect sense to me! Well, for now he's on a need to know basis...my more immediate issue is that my son's hockey team made the medal round in his tournament and he has a 7am game tomorrow...and I've now realize that I think my FP day is tomorrow! :eek: hmmm, that should be fun!

Thanks. Ideally thie adult trip will take place during food and wine. I've never gone anywhere for more than 1 night with friends since having the kids but am looking forward to it. I've gone with dh for a few nights but never left him alone with them for an extended period. It just never seemed to work out with his work and their school hours. Hoping next year is different. One of my friends have never been and she said I could do all the planning! Thinking BWI for the adult vibe and easy access to WS.

You will have a great time! I think BWI is a great choice for a girls trip. I stayed BWI CL this past June with my cousin and her daughter and it was amazing! The resort is beautiful and CL was great. Good luck planning, hope it all works out :wizard:.

As I got an "A" in Disney Math, that makes perfect sense to me! Well, for now he's on a need to know basis...my more immediate issue is that my son's hockey team made the medal round in his tournament and he has a 7am game tomorrow...and I've now realize that I think my FP day is tomorrow! :eek: hmmm, that should be fun!

Congrats to your son and his hockey team on making the medal round, good luck to them today! Also, good luck with your FPs...hope you get everything you want! :goodvibes

DSS is awesome! I called yesterday with some difficulties and they were able to get me almost everything that I was looking for! I am very impressed. The CM that I spoke with even assisted with some dining reservations for dates prior to my GF CL reservation. I call that going above and beyond!

Just wanted to share my positive experience!

jods, I appreciate your expounding on the situation re: the kids' not choosing Disney. Being the Disney-crazed granny that I am, I just want everybody to love it..lol.:goodvibes
I plan to be the Disney Grandma too!! My 11yo already told me not to worry, I can take him and his kids to disney when he's married. He also said I can babysit his kids everyday and still cook and clean for him Disney yes, but he's on his own for cooking and cleaning. Silly kid.
Good luck at your son's game and getting your fastpasses done!
You will have a great time! I think BWI is a great choice for a girls trip. I stayed BWI CL this past June with my cousin and her daughter and it was amazing! The resort is beautiful and CL was great. Good luck planning, hope it all works out :wizard:.

Congrats to your son and his hockey team on making the medal round, good luck to them today! Also, good luck with your FPs...hope you get everything you want! :goodvibes

I'm thinking BWI because of all the love this board gives it and the more adult vibe. I want mimosas on sundays! I have a 4 day weekend next September so it's looking good.

I plan to be the Disney Grandma too!! My 11yo already told me not to worry, I can take him and his kids to disney when he's married. He also said I can babysit his kids everyday and still cook and clean for him Disney yes, but he's on his own for cooking and cleaning. Silly kid.

Good luck at your son's game and getting your fastpasses done!

I'm thinking BWI because of all the love this board gives it and the more adult vibe. I want mimosas on sundays! I have a 4 day weekend next September so it's looking good.

Thanks! The bad news was...they had a tough loss, however the tournament was a blast, they played well, and taking home the Silver is not bad! The good news was...I managed to do my FPs juggling a hockey stick and a coffee in one hand, and my phone in the other as I got my kid to the locker room in the Olympic Center! I seemed to get everything, including FOP, although the times aren't ideal but what can you do? I'll tweak what I can. I'm trying to see what I did and tweak now that I'm home and on my laptop, however MDE keeps kicking me out?! :badpc:

I completely agree that BWI would be fantastic for a girls trip! I stayed there for the first time last year and loved it! My daughter has also told me that I will be a Disney Nana...and that I will be providing childcare to her children Mondays, Tuesdays and a half day on Wednesdays - apparently she has someone else lined up for the back end of the week? She did not mention whether the job description includes cooking or cleaning! :rolleyes1

Same here, but replace emailed DSS with TP Fax service. Matter of fact, when we walked in at BWI earlier this month the CM said "your room isn't ready yet but you'll love it, it's exactly what you requested"

And I'm pretty sure you are right that the room assignors are at the individual resorts (in the "back room")
I had an email from the assignor at CBR a couple years ago. We'd booked Preferred and requested a building that was being removed from the Preferred category so they contacted me to let me know. Her contact info said she was at CBR, not just Disney reservations in general. I know when I've asked for a room to be moved or asked for any room available, the front desk CM goes into a closed door to get the room info. I sort of assumed that's where they are located.
And when we checked in to Poly one time when the systems were out they had to go back to the back room to get every room number
What is the fax number for BWV and Bw Club. We are doing a split stay and I’d love to send in a room request

:love:Suggestions please?!!
We have an upcoming Feb. 2019 stay with a group, but hubby and I are thinking of booking a Bounceback for just the two of us for a long weekend in late May/ early June 2019.
***We may skip the parks altogether, so the resort and CL lounge and food would be important. *** I’m thinking a lazy and luxurious adult trip! :yay:
GF (RPC) is our fave, but without the kids, we’re willing to venture away from MK area resorts if it’s worth our while!
Although I know it all depends on what would be available under the offer, if all CLs were available, which would you choose for this trip?
TIA!!!!! :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter