Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just secured my first CL stay at the GF-SL this week with the new AP rate.

Assuming SS does not reach out to me directly, is there any need for me to reach out to them at this point for an arrival in about 150 days? I secured all my own dining and plan on doing my own FP+. I guess I need to get used to the idea that SS can assist me with these things.

I know this is a long time from now, but as for checking-in, how does that currently work for GF-SL? I won’t be using the ME since I am transferring from an Epcot report. Do I wait in the GF main lobby check-in line or head over to SL and glare through the locked automatic doors? Haha

Congrats on the AP discount for SL! Not really any reason to contact DSS as it seems like you have everything booked :).

I don't know how the GF does it, but the Poly has a CL check in desk in the lobby. Not sure if the GF has anything like this or not. Hopefully others with recent SL check in experience will chime in ;).

Just stopping by to say Hi :wave2:

I booked our first ever Club Level stay and the "Signature Services" associate called within just a few days to welcome me and talk to me about further reservations. I was pretty impressed because I've see complaints of not getting contacted.

DH and I are taking our grandchildren on individual getaways next year and we'll be taking our DGD age 3 1/2 for a GF stay Feb 13-17 :cutie: She is obsessed with It's a Small World and Happily Ever After so you know where we'll be princess:

We took all of our grown kids and grandkids August 2017 for a week at GF and fell in love with the resort:lovestruc

We are taking our 5 1/2 yo DGD to Aulani in Jan (but that's a different thread I guess :stitch2:)

Watching this thread for pics and info about RPC :magnify: :listen:
Gf has a big following. Many of us post there 1st or only there so look there too.

:flower1:

Just secured my first CL stay at the GF-SL this week with the new AP rate.

Assuming SS does not reach out to me directly, is there any need for me to reach out to them at this point for an arrival in about 150 days? I secured all my own dining and plan on doing my own FP+. I guess I need to get used to the idea that SS can assist me with these things.

I know this is a long time from now, but as for checking-in, how does that currently work for GF-SL? I won’t be using the ME since I am transferring from an Epcot report. Do I wait in the GF main lobby check-in line or head over to SL and glare through the locked automatic doors? Haha
If you get the text room is ready you can head right to Sugatr loaf . There is a podium by the door and a desk in the lobby if you need anything.

If no text you can do check in in the lobby OR walk to SL building and wave at them to let you in and ask to check in.

Usually for SL I get the text and don't have q's so I just go right to the lounge or our room. I go to SL often and have another trip in January planned . Keep an eye out , I'll get pix but usually post on GF thread. They really like to follow along from home.

ME too ! Love it when I get my pix fix.

Oh the SL building MB access will work if you get "room not quiet ready yet "text.

Stalking helps!

Snagged wl deluxe room for my 11/23-25 trip. Now we have cl and extra space for our adult son.

There hasn't been much available with a discount.

We had nature view rack rate but with AP rate for the deluxe room, it is a reasonable upcharge for this short trip.

I can relax knowing I have guaranteed cl privileges too.

@GrandCalifornian @GADisneyDad14 Your room number map and pix of the deluxe room were helpful in my research. :thanks:

If you get the text room is ready you can head right to Sugatr loaf . There is a podium by the door and a desk in the lobby if you need anything.

If no text you can do check in in the lobby OR walk to SL building and wave at them to let you in and ask to check in.

Usually for SL I get the text and don't have q's so I just go right to the lounge or our room. I go to SL often and have another trip in January planned . Keep an eye out , I'll get pix but usually post on GF thread. They really like to follow along from home.

ME too ! Love it when I get my pix fix.

Oh the SL building MB access will work if you get "room not quiet ready yet "text.
Great, thank you! My original plan for the day was to sleep in and get breakfast at the old resort, but I am thinking it may be better now to head over and explore the lounge and enjoy the new resort sooner :)

I will definitely keep an eye out! I follow that thread and am eagerly awaiting holiday lobby pics before my December stay so I will be keeping a close watch.

Thanks for the tip about the "not quite ready yet" text! I put 7am arrival in my online check-in on my last split with CR and got that text at 7am on the dot. Maybe I will luck out again.

I'm not 100% percent sure about the balcony situation for deluxe CL at BWI, but if you look at pics of the boardwalk side supplemented by TP's floor plans, it looks like all the 4th floor deluxe CL rooms have separate little balconies, with space in between. While the 3rd floor deluxe CL rooms have continuous balconies with dividers between. So the 4th floor balconies would be a bit smaller but perhaps more private-feeling.

Folks are seldom out there anyway, so I'd take size over privacy for those times when we do want to take in the view.

I think I might ask for the a room for the same area you did, @Crazyhorse - 3rd floor, on the east end toward EPCOT.:thumbsup2

On the other hand, I like being up as high as possible.... hahaha I should just take what they give me, I know I'll love it either way.

Last edited:
I have stayed in both the 3rd and 4th floor deluxe rooms when I used to travel with friends. We would have 4 women in the room at a time. Yes, the 3rd floor balconies are bigger, but we didn't mind the 4th floor ones either. If you don't mind the walk up to the 4th floor, it really isn't that bad if you don't have mobility issues, I would request the 3rd floor. I love the BWI and am so excited to be going back in just a few weeks. Hope you have a wonderful time!

Stalking helps!

Snagged wl deluxe room for my 11/23-25 trip. Now we have cl and extra space for our adult son.

We had nature view rack rate but with AP rate for the deluxe room, it is a reasonable upcharge for this short trip.

@GrandCalifornian @GADisneyDad14 Your room number map and pix of the deluxe room were helpful in my research. :thanks:

Yayyy!! :cheer2:

Stalking helps!

Nice!!!! See you soon!!!!! :teeth:

@GADisneyDad14 do you have any advice for Deluxe CL at BWI? I was thinking one of the more eastern rooms (toward EPCOT) but my understanding is there aren't any doors down on that end that would help me get to EPCOT any faster than going back to the lobby? Any other things I should be aware of? Thanks for your help and really terrific maps.
Correct. The only way out to Epcot is through the lobby.
We had a Deluxe CL room at BWI this past summer. Didn't book it, was an upgrade, so we hadn't put in any requests. Our room was right inside the door to the Inn Keepers desk. Found it a great location and the small balcony was fine. Still plenty of room for 2 chairs and a table.

Great, thank you! My original plan for the day was to sleep in and get breakfast at the old resort, but I am thinking it may be better now to head over and explore the lounge and enjoy the new resort sooner :)

I will definitely keep an eye out! I follow that thread and am eagerly awaiting holiday lobby pics before my December stay so I will be keeping a close watch.

Thanks for the tip about the "not quite ready yet" text! I put 7am arrival in my online check-in on my last split with CR and got that text at 7am on the dot. Maybe I will luck out again.
I have headed over for breakfast many times on a split. Why not?

I have gotten a room at 7:30am FYI. It's worth trying for.

Thanks, but I can't take credit... floor plans are screen shots from Touring Plans (which is really helpful for specific room numbers and layouts), with the labels added by me. I use the "Paint" program that comes on a PC, other than that I'm graphically challenged! :goodvibes
Got it, I don't feel so bad now! My tech skills are lacking and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't do it.

@GADisneyDad14 so how about room location for CL at BC? Closest to lounge
We were over by that 2nd elevator (i think) at the end of that first hallway. I felt we were really close but not on top of it. There were chairs/couches right outside our door. We weren't bothered by any noise and I think my son and I were the only ones to sit in it the whole time we were there.

Correct. The only way out to Epcot is through the lobby.
We had a Deluxe CL room at BWI this past summer. Didn't book it, was an upgrade, so we hadn't put in any requests. Our room was right inside the door to the Inn Keepers desk. Found it a great location and the small balcony was fine. Still plenty of room for 2 chairs and a table.
Do you happen to recall the room number? Or perhaps the approximate location of the Innkeeper's Lounge? Looking at the TP Room Finder, I still can't figure out where the lounge is.

I have this map saved and I'm not sure if I got it from the BC thread or elsewhere. It looks older, maybe before the lounge expansion, but the room numbers should relatively be about the same I would think.

View attachment 362876
Curious why #5648 appears to be a larger room but when I checked TP it is the type room we reserved. CL standard view.

Do you happen to recall the room number? Or perhaps the approximate location of the Innkeeper's Lounge? Looking at the TP Room Finder, I still can't figure out where the lounge is.
4255 or 4257, I'd have to look back through the BW thread to find which it was
The lounge is between rooms 40 and 42. The InnKeepers desk is a different place. Well, the main one is. They have an unmanned stand-up desk by the lounge and the CM can use it but it's not staffed. The sit-down desk just outside the door is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter