Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Contemporary club level!! We are headed there in a month :cool1:
We stayed CR CL September 6-16th and it was fantastic! The one thing I was soooo looking forward to was an Ice Cold Corsendonk beer and they stopped serving it at Cali Grill! The Concierge at CR found 3 4 packs at GF and had them brought over to the lounge. She kept them in the back till I asked for them. Everything else was also amazing!

I have 2 questions.
1. What room numbers are close to the CL lounge at Beach club? We stay Dec. 22-28th
2. What rooms are close to the CL lounge at AKL? We stay April 20-28th 2019. And I know the rooms are not on the same level, just want to know what is close.

I have 2 questions.
1. What room numbers are close to the CL lounge at Beach club? We stay Dec. 22-28th
2. What rooms are close to the CL lounge at AKL? We stay April 20-28th 2019. And I know the rooms are not on the same level, just want to know what is close.
2. Because they aren't on the same level there are not any rooms close to the lounge.
See here, the lounge is on the front of the resort on top of the lobby and the rooms are all on the arusha savannah, meaning nothing is close to the lounge.
https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/disneys-animal-kingdom-lodge
You may find the Touring Plans room finder helpful. While the details shown for some rooms is wrong the layout is right. So you can use it to look and find what room numbers are

Just stopping by to say Hi :wave2:

I booked our first ever Club Level stay and the "Signature Services" associate called within just a few days to welcome me and talk to me about further reservations. I was pretty impressed because I've see complaints of not getting contacted.

DH and I are taking our grandchildren on individual getaways next year and we'll be taking our DGD age 3 1/2 for a GF stay Feb 13-17 :cutie: She is obsessed with It's a Small World and Happily Ever After so you know where we'll be princess:

We took all of our grown kids and grandkids August 2017 for a week at GF and fell in love with the resort:lovestruc

We are taking our 5 1/2 yo DGD to Aulani in Jan (but that's a different thread I guess :stitch2:)

Watching this thread for pics and info about RPC :magnify: :listen:

Sounds like a great trip with your DGD! RPC is wonderful and a perfect place for a little princess princess:. Hope you have a great trip!

Am I super weird if I say that I think we might actually like one of the Dormer rooms? We don't really use the balcony for sitting...and I like the idea of being at the end of one of the halls.

Also...totally forgot to ask...we'd prefer a king bed because H is 6'6". Does anyone know if there are any dormer king bed rooms? If not, I guess my first request needs to be for the king bed and then just maybe ask very nicely if it could also be in a quieter area away from the lobby.

Not weird at all! On my SL stay (years ago), we were assigned a turret room. While most people would give anything to get one of those rooms, I didn't like it and requested a different room with a balcony. The turret room is larger with a little sitting area and does come in handy if you want extra space, but I didn't care for it and really wanted a balcony. A lot of people think I'm nuts, but it all comes down to personal preference as everyone's likes/dislikes are different :).

I can't answer about king beds, but hopefully others will be able to help :flower3:.

We stayed CR CL September 6-16th and it was fantastic! The one thing I was soooo looking forward to was an Ice Cold Corsendonk beer and they stopped serving it at Cali Grill! The Concierge at CR found 3 4 packs at GF and had them brought over to the lounge. She kept them in the back till I asked for them. Everything else was also amazing!

What great service!! Glad you had a great time :goodvibes.

Love all your drawings. Been meaning to ask, do you make them on your phone?

Thanks, but I can't take credit... floor plans are screen shots from Touring Plans (which is really helpful for specific room numbers and layouts), with the labels added by me. I use the "Paint" program that comes on a PC, other than that I'm graphically challenged! :goodvibes

@AngiTN's advice is spot on. The Touring Plans room maps are very helpful.

As she notes, standard CL rooms are on the 4th floor facing the Arusha Savanna. You can either be on the Kudu Trail or Zebra Trail. We requested and prefer the Zebra Trail as we like the location relative to the Uzima Pool and a few steps closer to the elevators that go to the lounge (and proximity to Victoria Falls.... :rolleyes1). I might give a slight edge to animal viewing from the Kudu Trail, but we generally prefer the locational advantages of the Zebra Trail a bit more.

I did this for our trip report in April of this year, but it may help. Our room was 4505 which is what the big red arrow is pointing too. Rooms to the "left" of ours would have been 'closer' to the lounge (meaning, a less steps). Approx time from our room to lounge was 3-4 mins, BUT it doesn't 'feel' that long.

4505 Location.png

@AngiTN's advice is spot on. The Touring Plans room maps are very helpful.

As she notes, standard CL rooms are on the 4th floor facing the Arusha Savanna. You can either be on the Kudu Trail or Zebra Trail. We requested and prefer the Zebra Trail as we like the location relative to the Uzima Pool and a few steps closer to the elevators that go to the lounge (and proximity to Victoria Falls.... :rolleyes1). I might give a slight edge to animal viewing from the Kudu Trail, but we generally prefer the locational advantages of the Zebra Trail a bit more.

I did this for our trip report in April of this year, but it may help. Our room was 4505 which is what the big red arrow is pointing too. Rooms to the "left" of ours would have been 'closer' to the lounge (meaning, a less steps). Approx time from our room to lounge was 3-4 mins, BUT it doesn't 'feel' that long.

View attachment 362779
Thanks for the good advice! and ironically the room I requested is right there :thumbsup2

DSS left a message for me yesterday! Very exciting, but I don't have anything to ask them, just yet.
I may put them to work getting my ADRs since 180 days falls on the day after Thanksgiving. That's our traditional Christmas tree-cutting day, most of the day I won't be where there is cell service. Would I just fax them my requests? How far in advance?

I don't think any are particularly hard-to-get reservations- Skipper Canteen, Yak & Yeti, Homecoming, Brown Derby, Rose & Crown, Tiffin's. All are for lunch, except for Art Smith's Homecoming, which is a Wednesday, for which the predicted crowd level is low/moderate (3).

Last edited:
@GADisneyDad14 so how about room location for CL at BC? Closest to lounge

I have the least amount of knowledge and experience with BC CL compared to the other CLs, so I hope others will chime in...but here's a map of the 5th floor, which is the CL floor. While not drawn 100% accurately, the lounge is roughly the space in yellow. The elevators are those black rectangles.

There are 'issues' with balcony sizes, daybeds, etc at BC that may/may not be a consideration for you, hopefully folks like @TJA who know BC CL well can help.

5th Floor Map.png

@GADisneyDad14 do you have any advice for Deluxe CL at BWI? I was thinking one of the more eastern rooms (toward EPCOT) but my understanding is there aren't any doors down on that end that would help me get to EPCOT any faster than going back to the lobby? Any other things I should be aware of? Thanks for your help and really terrific maps.

Just secured my first CL stay at the GF-SL this week with the new AP rate.

Assuming SS does not reach out to me directly, is there any need for me to reach out to them at this point for an arrival in about 150 days? I secured all my own dining and plan on doing my own FP+. I guess I need to get used to the idea that SS can assist me with these things.

I know this is a long time from now, but as for checking-in, how does that currently work for GF-SL? I won’t be using the ME since I am transferring from an Epcot report. Do I wait in the GF main lobby check-in line or head over to SL and glare through the locked automatic doors? Haha

@GADisneyDad14 do you have any advice for Deluxe CL at BWI? I was thinking one of the more eastern rooms (toward EPCOT) but my understanding is there aren't any doors down on that end that would help me get to EPCOT any faster than going back to the lobby? Any other things I should be aware of? Thanks for your help and really terrific maps.
@QueenElinor I know you asked @GADisneyDad14 but I wanted to let you know I'll be in one of those rooms at the end of the month. If I can help with info, let me know. I'd be glad to keep an eye out or take a photo or two.

I don't have a ton of experience with BWI CL, so I'll leave it up to the pros like @AngiTN, @KerryCM, and others.

About the only thing I know about the Deluxe Rooms there is that the ones on the third floor have larger balconies than the ones on the fourth floor (I think).

DW had one on the third floor a couple of years ago. She had some minor gripes about the distance to the lounge from that floor, until she found a "secret staircase" which made coming/going to the fourth floor lounge easier.

A view from her balcony, FWIW:

2.jpeg

I'm sorry I can't be much help to your specific question, but I'm sure someone else will be along to help.

@QueenElinor I know you asked @GADisneyDad14 but I wanted to let you know I'll be in one of those rooms at the end of the month. If I can help with info, let me know. I'd be glad to keep an eye out or take a photo or two.
That's terrific! Thank you very much.
It sounds like you didn't have a specific room request? It does seem like we can't go wrong with any of them. :)

I don't have a ton of experience with BWI CL, so I'll leave it up to the pros like @AngiTN, @KerryCM, and others.

About the only thing I know about the Deluxe Rooms there is that the ones on the third floor have larger balconies than the ones on the fourth floor (I think).

DW had one on the third floor a couple of years ago. She had some minor gripes about the distance to the lounge from that floor, until she found a "secret staircase" which made coming/going to the fourth floor lounge easier.

A view from her balcony, FWIW:

View attachment 362815

I'm sorry I can't be much help to your specific question, but I'm sure someone else will be along to help.
Thank you, that actually IS very helpful I'd considered just asking for the 4th floor but if the balconies are smaller, maybe not. There will be 5 of us, all "technically" adults :tongue: so we need the space- also why we decided to go with the deluxe room in the first place.

That's terrific! Thank you very much.
It sounds like you didn't have a specific room request? It does seem like we can't go wrong with any of them. :)
We love those rooms. :flower: We've only been on 3rd once, the other two times we've been on 4th. We prefer the 4th floor, it's easier for us.
I don't request location, just floor. I figure it helps my chances to keep it simple.

Thank you, that actually IS very helpful I'd considered just asking for the 4th floor but if the balconies are smaller, maybe not. There will be 5 of us, all "technically" adults :tongue: so we need the space- also why we decided to go with the deluxe room in the first place.

We were 4th floor Deluxe Club last December. Great room, and literally steps from the lounge. Yes, the balcony was a bit tight...but 2 chairs fit and I think there was a small table. However, after looking at the 3rd floor rooms from the boats, I did request 3rd floor this year, as the balconies appear to be a bigger. Granted, it's hard to know which 3rd floor rooms with big balconies were Deluxe club but I'm hoping our request is granted. I do belong to TP and also requested a 3rd floor room. There are 5 Deluxe club rooms on both the 3rd and 4th floors. We were in one of the 3 that are closest to Epcot, very close to lounge. I requested one of those 3 rooms on the 3rd floor....not too concerned about making the trip upstairs.

We love those rooms. :flower: We've only been on 3rd once, the other two times we've been on 4th. We prefer the 4th floor, it's easier for us.
I don't request location, just floor. I figure it helps my chances to keep it simple.

Are the 3rd floor room balconies considerably bigger? Being that you've stayed 3rd and 4th floors, are the rooms basically the same but with hopefully different sized balconies?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter