Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Totally agree. I can also “do” HS in one day vs two, which is a big benefit for our style.

If I’m being totally honest, we’re not even planning on actually using all of the nightime viewing opportunities when we do it. :ssst:
Lol, I'm not either. I booked HEA for all 3 nights and I will go probably one and then I have backups in case of rain or I'm too lazy to go:snail:

Can someone provide a contact number for Boardwalk concierge services? I booked months ago and we are 88 days out and I haven’t heard from anyone yet. I went ahead and made most of my dining arrangements myself.

Also, I would like to try to speak to someone about gluten free options in the lounge prior to arrival, anyone know if that’s possible. At the contemporary they have always told me to speak to a chef upon arrival, but my experience has been very limited options on day one, until they bring in some GF choices. Anybody know? Thanks in advance.

Can someone provide a contact number for Boardwalk concierge services? I booked months ago and we are 88 days out and I haven’t heard from anyone yet. I went ahead and made most of my dining arrangements myself.

They've consolidated the individual concierge services into a central Disney Signature Services department. There's no way to contact an individual resort directly. Here's the DSS number.

(407) 939-7777

D70B0734-2961-4BEE-9E37-8DAD4EF0892C.jpeg 85F325F0-FA91-46E5-8ED7-D924CCA18651.jpeg 06C4EB26-8FBA-44D1-BA86-DAD0B5EB44D0.jpeg 6CBCB52D-2D6E-4A20-B043-3BBDDA822D94.jpeg 7CD1C0B1-73C7-4D35-88C3-91B9BE6EBB7E.jpeg 9B5E0217-0CF3-419E-93FE-D0E875171550.jpeg 6A11A9E6-D4C5-48B7-BB7B-B48165C31DFF.jpeg 1B3FF0D3-1544-4649-8B11-E7CFD6D36E1D.jpeg A45FCE30-CAB6-4B3A-B49E-F014CE57EA34.jpeg
@GADisneyDad14 and anyone else who has stayed in a 1 bedroom CL at the CR - I am assuming there is only 1 bathroom in the suite? Also are there any bathrooms in or near the lounge area? We were deciding between 2 Atruim rooms or a 1 bedroom suite on the Tower Club Level. I want to try the Tower Club Level but the 1 bathroom is making me think.

Also I am assuming the food choices are the same on both floors? Thanks in advance.
Like @GADisneyDad14 said, there are two bathrooms in the 1bedroom Tower Club suite! It is amazing! We stayed there in October and loved it. The lounge was very peaceful at all times, unlike how crazy it can be in the Atrium club. Also the CMs there were amazing. They were so helpful and always greeted us by name. It was a very intimate experience amidst all of the craziness that is WDW.

Here are some photos, including the two bathrooms.

Yup. One of the advantages of the program is that you can book regardless of tiers.

For example, once TSL opens, SDD, AS2, and TSM will all be tier 1. On one of the days I have booked, I have FPs for those three rides booked in the morning, then I have three more FPs (my regular FPs) booked in another park that night.

Plus the 90 day in advance access helps with rides like SDD and FoP which can be harder to find at 60 days out.
So to set this up, I wait until 90 days from my check-in date, then call DSS, pay for the service, and book my FastPasses?

So to set this up, I wait until 90 days from my check-in date, then call DSS, pay for the service, and book my FastPasses?

Yes, mostly.

You can book it 90 days from your check-out date. It’s different than other things (such as the 180+10 day ADR window and 60+lenght of stay FP window) which are tied to your check-in date.

You call DSS, map out your FPs, they book it and charge your credit card. You select both the three “Extra FPs” and three “Regular FPs” for the days you pay for the program. You also select your nighttime viewing experience selections at this time. Took me 20-30 mins. It really helps to have things mapped out before you call.

You can later change the Extra FPs and nighttime viewing selection by calling DSS. You can modify the three Regular FPs right away yourself in the app or online.

Hope that helps, happy to answer any questions.

That never occurred to me, no, we are all staying in one room. Thanks.

Unless I’m having a brain moment regarding how children are counted towards room occupancy, I thought 5 adults and 1 3-year old counted as 6 people, which is over the 5 person occupancy limit of standard CR rooms. Someone can correct me if I’m not thinking about this correctly. :-)

Unless I’m having a brain moment regarding how children are counted towards room occupancy, I thought 5 adults and 1 3-year old counted as 6 people, which is over the 5 person occupancy limit of standard CR rooms. Someone can correct me if I’m not thinking about this correctly. :-)

You are correct. @ConnecticutNonna has a party of 6 in Disney's eyes.

Last edited:
We had a great stay last week at BC. I was a little nervous because I have seen some negative reviews recently, but our experience was great. CMs were very friendly. Evening offerings were good (my favorite was a mac and cheese bar with toppings :teeth:).

BWI still remains our favorite, but I'd be happy to stay at BC again!

Glad you had a great trip and enjoyed BC CL :wizard:.

They've consolidated the individual concierge services into a central Disney Signature Services department. There's no way to contact an individual resort directly. Here's the DSS number.

(407) 939-7777

You can also reach Disney Signature Services (DSS) via email: disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com after you have booked your Club Level stay. For email communications, please don't forget to include your confirmation number(s).

Note: DSS is available seven days a week from 9 to 5 Eastern Time.

Dave

Thank you very much. I sent off an email.

Other then those thAt have stayed in the deluxe rooms, I dont think anyone here has ever booked WL CL and not been on the 7th floor. I would be curious how often it actually happens.

This is a recent change and I'm pretty sure it does not happen often, but I just don't think people should believe they are "guaranteed" to be on the 7th floor in a standard CL room, when that may not be the case. My DD works at WL (though not Club Level) so if I hear anything definitive, I will certainly post any information she says it's ok for me to post! ;)

View attachment 322693 View attachment 322694 View attachment 322695 View attachment 322696 View attachment 322697 View attachment 322698 View attachment 322699 View attachment 322700 View attachment 322701
Like @GADisneyDad14 said, there are two bathrooms in the 1bedroom Tower Club suite! It is amazing! We stayed there in October and loved it. The lounge was very peaceful at all times, unlike how crazy it can be in the Atrium club. Also the CMs there were amazing. They were so helpful and always greeted us by name. It was a very intimate experience amidst all of the craziness that is WDW.

Here are some photos, including the two bathrooms.

Thank you so much for the pictures. I cannot wait to get there. But truly can't wait to surprise the kids. We might not want to leave. :yay: Thanks again.

Just looked at my original post, yikes, I meant 5 PEOPLE, NOT 5 ADULTS, I'm going to blame my arthritic fingers, lol.

4 adults, 1 almost 4 y/o...
So total of 5 people.
Sorry if I wasn't clear.
Thanks!

Last edited:
So now back to my original question...

Advice for CR CL Tower or Atrium and why?
4 adults, 1 almost 4 y/o, TOTAL 5 people...
Bay view or Theme Park view.
Going next February, split stay, 4 days at CR and 4 days AKL, both CL. We are planning 2 park days while at CR, both are MK.
I looked at touring plans, and unfortunately they have no photos of CL rooms with 2 queens. Are the balconies the same size for all?
TIA!

Also, another quick question...

On the original resort forum, I see no Contemporary Resort page, such as there is for POR, CBR, YC and BC etc. with frequently asked questions. Is there no "LOVE" page?

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter