Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

After reading the comments about YC club level, I think I might take that one out of the BW, BC, YC decision.

I don't really care about the turn down service, but don't like the fact that are taking things away from what they used to offer. I wonder if BC and BW will follow suit?

I posted this on the other thread, for reference the AKL staff confirmed turndown was still provided and there is no plan to change that!

Thanks for the update :).

In this families opinion the food/drink offerings alone are not worth the extra $$ per night. However, to us the other perks are.

Having extra space to hang out instead of just in the room.
The convenience of our son being able to pop down the hall for a drink or snack.
The convenience of a quick option for breakfast when trying to make rope drop.
Specifically for Poly having a spot to sit and watch the MK fireworks, with drink in hand and with the music piped in is priceless.

This is us as well. The food offerings are a nice perk, but when we stay CL, it's more for the lounge itself ;).

FWIW, we returned Saturday from 5 nights CL at the WL and had turn down service every night (and chocolate :goodvibes ) It's a nice perk so I hope they don't do away with it everywhere!

Hope you had a great trip and enjoyed WL CL :wizard:.

For me, it's not the actual "turn down" of the bed that I appreciate, but the fact that they take away any used towels and replace with fresh ones.

Me too ;).

That and the chocolate!!! :p

::yes::

sorry if this is not the right forum but debating to go CL at Poly. Do they offer vegan selections dinner time items? Is it worth the cost looking at a RO vs CL for extra ~$90 a nite. Our room will have 4 adults, 1 child 6 years old.

You'll definitely find some vegan options, but the selection might be limited (e.g., veggies, crackers, etc.). If you contact Disney Signature Services beforehand, they can note this in your reservation and you may be able to request some vegan options, too. Personally, my family finds the price difference worth it for the quick access to a decent breakfast (without waiting in line at Captain Cook's), the all day access to beverages (plus wine and beer!), and a low key place to watch the fireworks. The location of the Hawaii building is also great- near the pool and boat launch, and a short walk to the TCC.

Just to enable someone ... since September and October dates have been so hard to come by ...

Doing my due diligence daily checking rates for all of my upcoming stays and something popped up that has not been there for at least a month

Poly CL GV 9/9 - 9/12 or 9/13 and it's discounted AP and enchanted rates (click on the Poly even though on the summary page it shows a random $1700/nt price)

ETA - it's gone now, took less than an hour! only non-discounted rooms now

Last edited:

Checked in to BC cl yesterday. No turn down or chocolates. Missing Poly club. It's fine here just getting used to it. Leaving MK last night we had to take a Minnie van. The bus line was out of control, prob 3 busses deep.

Checked in to BC cl yesterday. No turn down or chocolates. Missing Poly club. It's fine here just getting used to it. Leaving MK last night we had to take a Minnie van. The bus line was out of control, prob 3 busses deep.

Did you ask for it or just waited to see if it was provided?

Opps found more. These are considered a Premium View cl room @ GCH in DL. I could see over the buildings towards the park and see tips of rides and mountains too!

THERE ARE NO MOUNTAINS IN FLORIDA! Teehee
IMG_1511.JPG

View left and right from the balcony. Each floor and rooms had different configurations. I liked ours!
IMG_1526.JPGIMG_1528.JPG IMG_1529.JPG IMG_1534.JPG IMG_0403.jpgIMG_1527.JPG

Last edited:
Not a lot of desserts but they had chocolate covered strawberries!

Overall I found GCH cl to be similar to CR for offerings. It looked like WL though!

I would definitely stay again there or at DLH Cl. Both were nice (dl was last year). GCH was better than DL for afternoon. The desserts were better and the tea sandwiches were a hit too.

IMG_1559.JPG IMG_1560.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1551.JPG
    IMG_1551.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1668.PNG
    IMG_1668.PNG
    494.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0385.JPG
    IMG_0385.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 11
@TJA thank you for your opinion on BW vs BC vs YC club levels.

Anyone else have a preference on these three for a club level stay? Three adults traveling, and haven't stayed club level at WDW before.

Thanks.

For 3 adults I would pick the BWI for sure. We are here now and it is absolutely better than we remember from 2 years ago. All of the CMs are wonderful - and I mean all of them. We have stayed at all of the three resorts that you are asking about several times and our least favorite for the CMs is the BC. We never had a friendly CM there. They all just seemed to ignore us - they are not mean just unfriendly. We feel like family here at the BWI and the food is wonderful. Plus we love the night life on the BW. You will love it.

I'm sorry you're missing the Poly, but hope you are enjoying your trip overall :).

Just back from a fantastic stay at the Contemporary Atrium Club Level standard view (view of Bay Lake). If anyone has questions just let me know!

Glad you had a great trip! :goodvibes

So, when we were picking our CL resort for next summer, we decided that the location of the resort and the ambiance of the CL would win out over the food offerings. We chose Poly CL, even though we aren't huge fans of Asian style or tropical cuisine...you'll never catch me sticking a warm pineapple slice on top of anything! Anyway, we just love the location and overall vibe of the Poly too much to NOT stay there again. And that view from the Poly CL: :cloud9:

I have to say though...the BWI food pictures really tempted me. In our family, we are all fans of traditional American / New England fare...can you say bacon wrapped scallops?!?

Have any of you ever avoided a particular CL because the food offerings didn't appeal to you? For us, that would be AKL. I love the resort, but the African / Indian food just doesn't appeal to me enough.

It made me wonder...for all of you that have stayed at many of Disney's CLs...what would you do to create your "perfect" CL? If you could take the food from one CL and magically transport it to to the physical location of another CL, what would you do?

I think it would be so awesome to have the BWI food at the Poly location. Yes...I know the themes wouldn't match, but I'd sure like it!

So, when we were picking our CL resort for next summer, we decided that the location of the resort and the ambiance of the CL would win out over the food offerings. We chose Poly CL, even though we aren't huge fans of Asian style or tropical cuisine...you'll never catch me sticking a warm pineapple slice on top of anything! Anyway, we just love the location and overall vibe of the Poly too much to NOT stay there again. And that view from the Poly CL: :cloud9:

I have to say though...the BWI food pictures really tempted me. In our family, we are all fans of traditional American / New England fare...can you say bacon wrapped scallops?!?

Have any of you ever avoided a particular CL because the food offerings didn't appeal to you? For us, that would be AKL. I love the resort, but the African / Indian food just doesn't appeal to me enough.

It made me wonder...for all of you that have stayed at many of Disney's CLs...what would you do to create your "perfect" CL? If you could take the food from one CL and magically transport it to to the physical location of another CL, what would you do?

I think it would be so awesome to have the BWI food at the Poly location. Yes...I know the themes wouldn't match, but I'd sure like it!
I have stayed at wl, akl , CR, poly, gf(both) bc, and bwi will be this winter.

I rank lounges
1. Poly
2. Gf rpc
3 CR atrium
4 wl ( although haven't done new one yet)

Food
1. Gf/ both
2. Akl ( this Jan they had a lot of new things!)
3. Bc
4. Wl

2. Poly
3. Gf
4 wl
I'm not a boardwalk person . We live at MK.

Cl cms
1. Cr
2. Wl
3 gf sl
Non other stood out but I can't wait to try bwi!

Location of lounge to rooms
1. CR -LOVE ALL ON ONE FLOOR.
2. Rpc
3. Wl
4 gf sl and poly tie because all in a separate building which are small and easy to manage
Akl, bc, yc can have some distances

PRICE
1. Wl
2. Akl
3 poly gv
4. All boardwalk std/gv

Bathroom style
1. Sink exterior for family use gf, Wl, bc, yc, akl, and bwi
2. CR the commode is at least separate,
3 poly, ugh all in one room / not convenient

Balcony
1 CR both TPV and bay lake all have a balcony on 12th floor
2. Akl all have savanaah views
3. Gf rpc std have balcony with decent view
4. Yc/bwi have balances
5 gf sl all have balconies but some are smaller enclosed ones ( upper floors)
6 wl all have but all enclosed
7 poly 2nd floor does not
8 bc resort not all have balcony? / can't remember if cl rooms do? Sorry can't remember

Decor
1 poly gf bc
2 akl wl
3 CR
4 bwi
5yc

Transportation
1. Poly (walking to ttc is easier for Epcot days, also small resort so all close.
2. CR walk to MK is so nice
3. All boardwalk easy for HS/Epcot
4 gf
5 wl at least a quick boat to MK or bus
6 akl not " close" to any really

Uniqueness/ resort specific
1 poly punch/wine
2 poly , gf, akl / pog juice or jungle same
3 seabreeze at bc/yc and taffy at bc
4 wl had cobbler

I may have forgotten some categories but lol that was fun.

Oh I could do welcome gifts but this year too many changes. CR used to be best with that chocolate BOX but that's gone, rats.

Wow we agree. The BWI and the Poly are our two favorites. We enjoy the Poly food but the food at the BWI is better and really love the BWI CMs. The two would be a perfect mix.

@TJA thank you for your opinion on BW vs BC vs YC club levels.

Anyone else have a preference on these three for a club level stay? Three adults traveling, and haven't stayed club level at WDW before.

Thanks.

With three adults my vote would be the YC. I haven't stayed at the BC but would if it was available and the YC wasn't. We love the YC, second only to GF RPC, it has even pushed the Poly back to 3rd place. I love the new rooms they look like something you would find in a real New England YC. I like the BWI but it would be my 3rd Epcot area resort pick. You can't go wrong with any of them just depends on what theme appeals to you the most. The lounge food is the same at the YC and BC it is just the theme that is different, they are sister resorts. What I don't like about the BWI is the distance of some of the rooms to the lounge...some are even outside of the CL area. It is hike to get to the CL area then another hike to the lounge. Don't get me wrong we did enjoy our stays there and the lounge CM's are awesome as other PP's have said. They all have their pros and cons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter