Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Great to hear that you are booking as well!! Where are you planning to stay?

I couldn't see a tower club room, so I am now torn between a Poly TPV CL and a CR atrium CL. I actually tried to book and was all the way through the reservation process when I was given an error message saying that my room type was no longer available! UGH!:(

I think that I'll give it an hour or so and then try again. i was booking the CR atrium, but perhaps Disney was suggesting that the Poly TPV would be a better idea?

What would you guys do? Even the GF RPC isn't available for TPV. :confused3

Right now I'm considering Poly CL, RPC, and AKL CL (and possibly BWI CL). CR Atrium Club is on my list, but that would be for winter as we do a lot of pool time and the CR pool just doesn't do anything for me...lol. I haven't tried pricing anything yet, but I'm thinking rates are going to be crazy since I'm looking at the first week of April (coming off of Easter) :rolleyes1.

OK we stayed in a deluxe room at the BWI on the 4th floor. These rooms are great! You get two queens and a pull out sofa in a nice large seating area. The issue that we had was the BW view tended to be noisy and the balcony was cramped. There was enough room for two chairs and a table, but only just. So, it wasn't very comfortable using your balcony and early evening was noisy with buskers and cheering from the crowds.

next time (Jan 2018) we stay there we plan to request a third floor room with a view of the courtyard. It will mean climbing stairs to the CL, but that is better for us than not being able to enjoy the balcony.

These are great, spacious rooms! And the BWI CL was fantastic when we were there.

Enjoy!

This is good to know. I'm not sure when we'll stay at BWI, but I'm leaning toward the deluxe room when we do ;).

Thank you - we're starting to get so excited, once FP are done, then online check-in it'll be nothing to do but wait and watch the ticker countdown :flower3:

The time will go fast, you will be checking in before you know it! :goodvibes

OK we stayed in a deluxe room at the BWI on the 4th floor. These rooms are great! You get two queens and a pull out sofa in a nice large seating area. The issue that we had was the BW view tended to be noisy and the balcony was cramped. There was enough room for two chairs and a table, but only just. So, it wasn't very comfortable using your balcony and early evening was noisy with buskers and cheering from the crowds.

next time (Jan 2018) we stay there we plan to request a third floor room with a view of the courtyard. It will mean climbing stairs to the CL, but that is better for us than not being able to enjoy the balcony.

These are great, spacious rooms! And the BWI CL was fantastic when we were there.

Enjoy!

Thank you, good info. I'm not too concerned about the noise, but we do like big balconies.... Now I'm leaning toward requesting third floor.....more to think about!

Thank you, good info. I'm not too concerned about the noise, but we do like big balconies.... Now I'm leaning toward requesting third floor.....more to think about!

I agree the BWI deluxe CL rooms are wonderful. We stay in them each time. I agree that the rooms on the 4th floor have small balconies - although I LOVE the view of the Beach Club across the water. It is beautiful and the Boardwalk is not too loud for us - but we stay up late and usually are not in the room before 11pm.

As to your original question, if you do end up doing the GV CL room that first night, you can check in/out right there in Hawaii with the CL CMs the next day, you don't need to do anything at the GCH. You'll likely be "homeless" between 11AM-3PM (or until your TPV room is ready), so you'll have to either call bells services to come get your bags or take them there yourself, but you probably already know that. Hope that helps!

We just upgraded our room only to garden view club level! :banana: Glad to just do it all in one place - although when we check-in on 9/15 im assuming we'll likely have to do so at the GCH since we wont get there until 11:30 pm/midnight. At least the check-out and check back in process will be in one place in the morning and for the early riser (me) I can grab something quick in the lounge for breakfast while waiting for the other 2. :)

We just upgraded our room only to garden view club level! :banana: Glad to just do it all in one place - although when we check-in on 9/15 im assuming we'll likely have to do so at the GCH since we wont get there until 11:30 pm/midnight. At least the check-out and check back in process will be in one place in the morning and for the early riser (me) I can grab something quick in the lounge for breakfast while waiting for the other 2. :)

Bonus!!

You will probably have to come up with a plan for your luggage (I think you will have to store it with bell services at GCH - I don't think they have any capacity for it at CL). When we were there a couple of weeks ago they were very slow in turning over rooms in Hawaii - we got our room after official check-in time and I saw multiple families waiting it out after 3:00 pm in the lounge on the Saturday we were there. So, you may be roomless for a few hours.

Or, maybe there will be some magic involved and they can somehow get you in the TPV room a day early if the space is available. I would reach out to DSS and explain the situation and maybe they can note it on your reservations (I would suggest being clear which is more important, getting the 2nd room location you want even if you have to wait for it, or being able to get in the 2nd room asap).

Ugh, when are they going to release the fall AP rates online :rolleyes1 I need to plan a new trip

Bonus!!

You will probably have to come up with a plan for your luggage (I think you will have to store it with bell services at GCH - I don't think they have any capacity for it at CL). When we were there a couple of weeks ago they were very slow in turning over rooms in Hawaii - we got our room after official check-in time and I saw multiple families waiting it out after 3:00 pm in the lounge on the Saturday we were there. So, you may be roomless for a few hours.

Or, maybe there will be some magic involved and they can somehow get you in the TPV room a day early if the space is available. I would reach out to DSS and explain the situation and maybe they can note it on your reservations (I would suggest being clear which is more important, getting the 2nd room location you want even if you have to wait for it, or being able to get in the 2nd room asap).

Ugh, when are they going to release the fall AP rates online :rolleyes1 I need to plan a new trip

Honestly only thing we're hopeful for and only request is that the 2nd reservation (our package) is on the 3rd floor and opposite end from the lounge because of DD's ADHD and high sensitivity to noise - other than my getting the room below 72 degrees that's our only concerns. LOL. The CM that I spoke to noted that on both the room only and package reservation and I did as well on Touring Plans :) As for being roomless, we'll be at MK from 11:30 a.m. until well after HEA, so we're in no rush. :)

Right now I'm considering Poly CL, RPC, and AKL CL (and possibly BWI CL). CR Atrium Club is on my list, but that would be for winter as we do a lot of pool time and the CR pool just doesn't do anything for me...lol. I haven't tried pricing anything yet, but I'm thinking rates are going to be crazy since I'm looking at the first week of April (coming off of Easter) :rolleyes1.
This is good to know. I'm not sure when we'll stay at BWI, but I'm leaning toward the deluxe room when we do ;).
:goodvibes

Nice options! Yes, the pool at the CR is not the highlight of that resort. The pools at the Poly and the GF are much nicer than the simple pool at the CR. It is past time that they upgraded that pool!!

Yes, we love the deluxe room at BWI - mainly not thrilled with the small balconies on the 4th floor. We like to use our balcony often, so we decided to try the 3rd floor version next time. I think that you will really like the deluxe room - it is like 2 large reg resort rooms, one as a living room and one as the bedroom.
LOTs os space!

I thought Tower Club was only bookable by phone not online? Maybe that is why it isn't showing up, or showing up often? I know I have seen it online too but I feel like those that have stayed there have mentioned it isn't bookable online, or maybe that is certain room types?

Hmm, you may be right. I did book the tower club room online once, but I have rarely seen it available there. I guess that I will have to try calling!!

Thanks!

Hmm, you may be right. I did book the tower club room online once, but I have rarely seen it available there. I guess that I will have to try calling!!

Thanks!

Yeah, Tower Club is the funky one. The 1BR & 2BR Bay Lake View Suites are bookable online, other options (the 1 & 2 BR TPV Suites plus the few standard rooms up there) are not - you have to call.

Well, I just got off the phone and it is official that there are no CR Tower CL rooms available for my dates and there are no GF RPC TPV available for my dates!!

So, it will be......................*drum roll*...................... the Poly CL TPV!!!

Whatever happened to Jan being a slow time? I guess that there really isn't a slow time at WDW anymore!

Anyway, at least it is done for now. I may call back occasionally to check for CR availability - just in case. You never know when a little pixiedust: might come along!!:-)

DSS will only book ADRs for my club level reservation correct? The other reservation is for POR.

Well, I just got off the phone and it is official that there are no CR Tower CL rooms available for my dates and there are no GF RPC TPV available for my dates!!

So, it will be......................*drum roll*...................... the Poly CL TPV!!!

Whatever happened to Jan being a slow time? I guess that there really isn't a slow time at WDW anymore!

Anyway, at least it is done for now. I may call back occasionally to check for CR availability - just in case. You never know when a little pixiedust: might come along!!:-)
I purposely booked in January to take advantage of smaller crowds (and have to be honest - lower prices), and then Disney added a "Festival of the Arts" at Epcot. I wouldn't think that would have an effect on CR reservations, but you can never tell. There could be a convention the week you are going, and the the CR is a convention hotel. Sigh.

I purposely booked in January to take advantage of smaller crowds (and have to be honest - lower prices), and then Disney added a "Festival of the Arts" at Epcot. I wouldn't think that would have an effect on CR reservations, but you can never tell. There could be a convention the week you are going, and the the CR is a convention hotel. Sigh.

Have fun!!!

Martin Luther King Weekend and there is a HUGE home builders convention at the Orlando convention center at that same time that will have a big effect on Disney crowds. I know because I was at Disney that exact time last year! It was pretty busy Friday through Sunday (don't know about Monday since we didn't even realize it was MLK weekend when we originally booked and we weren't going to change the flights).

Also, college winter breaks go pretty far into January - again I know because I just finished putting my youngest through undergrad and the oldest is working on a doctorate. So, that brings more families with college-aged kids to Disney in January.

Well, congrats on Poly! Love it!

Although, I'm surprised no GF RPC TPV rooms available. Do you mind if I ask your dates (or approximate dates if you don't' want to say)? I'm just curious.

Also if I can ask, what room type did you try to book at CR Tower? When I tried to book a standard room there a few months ago I had to try a few CMs before I found one that actually knew what I was talking about / what to search for. :-)

Question for those who have stayed at the BWI, deluxe room, club level. I realize that there are not that many of these rooms, I think 5 on the 3rd floor and 5 on the 4th floor, with the lounge on the 4th floor. I've looked at the Touring Plans room view pictures until I'm blue in the face. Should I put in a room request with TP and if so, which room/floor? Is there that much of a difference? TYIA!

A little late in this reply, sorry!

I only partially know what I'm talking about here, so take this with a grain of salt. DW stayed in a BWI Deluxe Room back in Feb. She was on the third floor and describes the balcony as a "normal" size, not huge but not small either. She really liked the room and the view. She was not a fan of access to the lounge until she found a "secret staircase" that made it much quicker/easier. Attached are a few pics, hope they are helpful. Feel free to ask any questions. :thumbsup2

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 22
GADisneyDad14 is there s welcome drink upon arrival? Just wondering

At CR? No, not in my experience. CR doesn't really have anything particularly resort-specific in terms of their CL offerings.... be it a special beverage, welcome drink, certain food, etc. I've always thought they could come up with something pretty clever / unique to go with the modern/tomorrowland feel of CR.

If you're looking for a beverage, I think either The Wave or CG has a shareable fishbowl blue drink called "Monorail Blue" or something like that... I think? I remember reading something along those lines not too long ago.

Never stayed at CR, but I bet if they did have a CL signature offering, it'd probably be some kind of cool, molecular gastronomy-type creation... :scratchin

At the Atrium Club in February, the welcome drink was a Monorail Mule.

Attachments

• 19399428_10214074485043258_1297875204691207519_n.jpg
    19399428_10214074485043258_1297875204691207519_n.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 16

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter