Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Did you see my Tower Club pics from back in April? I am totally itching to go back sometime this fall for a short MNSSHP trip. I have a soft spot in my travel heart for CR and discovering Tower Club has not really helped that AT ALL!

LOL!!!!

Yes, I did see them way back when, I believe. Now that you mention it, I think that I'll go back for another quick 'look see'. Pics are always fun when trying to decide on a resort and your pics seem to be especially inspiring. (My photos always seem to have no heads or have my thumb over the centre. *sigh* It's embarrassing - a photographer I am NOT.)

I confess that we actually haven't stayed Tower Club yet. We have stayed in the atrium club twice now and were booked for the tower club once - but ended up switching for a great deal at the Poly, IIRC. So this will be a first for us.

Now I am hoping that this coming Jan will finally be our Tower club visit at the CR. I haven't seen it available to book online very often, so it will be my first search tomorrow morning. Second choice will be the Poly and third choice, GF RPC.

You should definitely go for a quick MNSSHP trip this fall and the CR would be the perfect place to stay. Would you be staying tower club again? (If so, you could get some fresh pics to inspire your fans to follow in your footsteps!!! Hint! Hint!)

I posted in the Poly thread but think it may be better posted/answered here. We have a one night room only standard view that we'll be checking into around 1130 pm. Then next morning we'll be checking out and then back into a TPV club level room with park tixs and dining for the balance of our 10 day stay.

If we change our one night room only standard view to a GV CL when we check out and check back in to start our package in the morning can we do that all at the club level concierge desk in the Hawaii building? Or does the checkout and checkin processes have to happen at the GCH??

Looks like December ADRs are hard to come by. My 180 day mark is Saturday so I'm wondering if DSS could snag that for me and have better luck. Hmmm. Think I'll give it a shot. Lol.

Looks like December ADRs are hard to come by. My 180 day mark is Saturday so I'm wondering if DSS could snag that for me and have better luck. Hmmm. Think I'll give it a shot. Lol.

It's worth a shot. I tried to get a couple of things through DSS without luck. However, when we were at Disney I wanted to change a Pirates League reservation. I called without any luck. When I emailed DSS they gave me a time that worked but needed an updated credit card. In the email they told me to either call them back or that the Club level cast members at our resort could make the reservations. I happened to be at the resort so I stopped by the desk. The only times they said were available were the same times I got when I called the regular reservation number. I called DSS and gave them my credit card number and within 10 minutes had an email confirmation for the time I wanted. I'm not sure how they got us the reservation but I was happy.

It's worth a shot. I tried to get a couple of things through DSS without luck. However, when we were at Disney I wanted to change a Pirates League reservation. I called without any luck. When I emailed DSS they gave me a time that worked but needed an updated credit card. In the email they told me to either call them back or that the Club level cast members at our resort could make the reservations. I happened to be at the resort so I stopped by the desk. The only times they said were available were the same times I got when I called the regular reservation number. I called DSS and gave them my credit card number and within 10 minutes had an email confirmation for the time I wanted. I'm not sure how they got us the reservation but I was happy.

I'll give it a shot. Thank you

Excited to say we book a quick weekend trip in Oct for MNSSHP and Food and Wine. Staying at BC CL as of now because nothing was open at YC. So excited to countdown to something other than our move to FL in 2 weeks - relocating is stressful - but Disney makes it all better!

Yay!!!!

I posted in the Poly thread but think it may be better posted/answered here. We have a one night room only standard view that we'll be checking into around 1130 pm. Then next morning we'll be checking out and then back into a TPV club level room with park tixs and dining for the balance of our 10 day stay.

If we change our one night room only standard view to a GV CL when we check out and check back in to start our package in the morning can we do that all at the club level concierge desk in the Hawaii building? Or does the checkout and checkin processes have to happen at the GCH??

I haven't done this at the poly but I have at AKL, you should be fine to go straight to Hawaii starting at 6 am. Unless that building is locked, then you would need someone to bring you over from GCH. You could also do online check in and put est. time of arrival be the earliest possible. Just FYI, you don't ever have to "check out" of a WDW hotel.

Question for those who have stayed at the BWI, deluxe room, club level. I realize that there are not that many of these rooms, I think 5 on the 3rd floor and 5 on the 4th floor, with the lounge on the 4th floor. I've looked at the Touring Plans room view pictures until I'm blue in the face. Should I put in a room request with TP and if so, which room/floor? Is there that much of a difference? TYIA!

I'm not having much luck with DSS so far! They fell short on our AKL-CL and BWI-CL reservations and now our WL-CL reservation!

After the response I initially received (posted above), I emailed back and said "I'm a bit confused by your response....." I heard back from them: "We are happy to notate your request, but please be advised this is not considered a view type for these rooms." I get it, I really do! I think that's where the IPO's used to really shine. They knew their resort! :thumbsup2

I'll be sure to post and let y'all know what view I end up getting! ;)

I'm sorry DSS hasn't been very helpful. I hope you do end up getting a MK view. I agree about what IPOs used to be. Most of them used to be amazing, especially WL IPO, which was really top notch :).

Trip is next month - July 17-22! I'll be sure to report back! I know we will have a great time, the room view is not that important! It just struck me as odd the response I got from DSS!

Looking forward to your review :wizard:.

Pics are always fun when trying to decide on a resort and your pics seem to be especially inspiring.

::yes::

Now I am hoping that this coming Jan will finally be our Tower club visit at the CR. I haven't seen it available to book online very often, so it will be my first search tomorrow morning. Second choice will be the Poly and third choice, GF RPC.

Good luck! Hope it works out and you get to experience CR Tower Club :goodvibes.

You should definitely go for a quick MNSSHP trip this fall and the CR would be the perfect place to stay. Would you be staying tower club again? (If so, you could get some fresh pics to inspire your fans to follow in your footsteps!!! Hint! Hint!)

I agree :thumbsup2.

You should be able to do everything at the CL desk in the Hawaii building. Hopefully others will be able to verify that or correct me if I'm wrong :flower3:.

Excited to say we book a quick weekend trip in Oct for MNSSHP and Food and Wine. Staying at BC CL as of now because nothing was open at YC. So excited to countdown to something other than our move to FL in 2 weeks - relocating is stressful - but Disney makes it all better!

Hope you have a great time! Good luck with your move :wizard:.

Who's going to be :surfweb: all morning planing/pricing 2018 trips? :wave:

Me too :goodvibes.

I haven't done this at the poly but I have at AKL, you should be fine to go straight to Hawaii starting at 6 am. Unless that building is locked, then you would need someone to bring you over from GCH. You could also do online check in and put est. time of arrival be the earliest possible. Just FYI, you don't ever have to "check out" of a WDW hotel.

You should be able to do everything at the CL desk in the Hawaii building. Hopefully others will be able to verify that or correct me if I'm wrong :flower3:.

Thank you - thinking maybe we'll upgrade to the GV CL for that one night room only then so if we wake up before the concierge opens at 7, we can hit the club lounge; it would also be nice to just stay in the same building then leave a standard room, go to GCH to check-out, then walk to Hawaii to check-in, with luggage in tow. :) (And I heard we have to check-out since its a room only - and need to check-in the following day to start our dining and park tickets)

Thank you - thinking maybe we'll upgrade to the GV CL for that one night room only then so if we wake up before the concierge opens at 7, we can hit the club lounge; it would also be nice to just stay in the same building then leave a standard room, go to GCH to check-out, then walk to Hawaii to check-in, with luggage in tow. :) (And I heard we have to check-out since its a room only - and need to check-in the following day to start our dining and park tickets)

You're welcome! I agree that it would be nice to stay in the Hawaii building. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you return. Have a great time :wizard:.

As to your original question, if you do end up doing the GV CL room that first night, you can check in/out right there in Hawaii with the CL CMs the next day, you don't need to do anything at the GCH. You'll likely be "homeless" between 11AM-3PM (or until your TPV room is ready), so you'll have to either call bells services to come get your bags or take them there yourself, but you probably already know that. Hope that helps!

Good luck! Hope it works out and you get to experience CR Tower Club :goodvibes.

I agree :thumbsup2.

Me too :goodvibes.

Great to hear that you are booking as well!! Where are you planning to stay?

I couldn't see a tower club room, so I am now torn between a Poly TPV CL and a CR atrium CL. I actually tried to book and was all the way through the reservation process when I was given an error message saying that my room type was no longer available! UGH!:(

I think that I'll give it an hour or so and then try again. i was booking the CR atrium, but perhaps Disney was suggesting that the Poly TPV would be a better idea?

What would you guys do? Even the GF RPC isn't available for TPV. :confused3

Question for those who have stayed at the BWI, deluxe room, club level. I realize that there are not that many of these rooms, I think 5 on the 3rd floor and 5 on the 4th floor, with the lounge on the 4th floor. I've looked at the Touring Plans room view pictures until I'm blue in the face. Should I put in a room request with TP and if so, which room/floor? Is there that much of a difference? TYIA!

OK we stayed in a deluxe room at the BWI on the 4th floor. These rooms are great! You get two queens and a pull out sofa in a nice large seating area. The issue that we had was the BW view tended to be noisy and the balcony was cramped. There was enough room for two chairs and a table, but only just. So, it wasn't very comfortable using your balcony and early evening was noisy with buskers and cheering from the crowds.

next time (Jan 2018) we stay there we plan to request a third floor room with a view of the courtyard. It will mean climbing stairs to the CL, but that is better for us than not being able to enjoy the balcony.

These are great, spacious rooms! And the BWI CL was fantastic when we were there.

Enjoy!

LOL!!!!

I thought Tower Club was only bookable by phone not online? Maybe that is why it isn't showing up, or showing up often? I know I have seen it online too but I feel like those that have stayed there have mentioned it isn't bookable online, or maybe that is certain room types?

You're welcome! I agree that it would be nice to stay in the Hawaii building. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you return. Have a great time :wizard:.

Thank you - we're starting to get so excited, once FP are done, then online check-in it'll be nothing to do but wait and watch the ticker countdown :flower3:

As to your original question, if you do end up doing the GV CL room that first night, you can check in/out right there in Hawaii with the CL CMs the next day, you don't need to do anything at the GCH. You'll likely be "homeless" between 11AM-3PM (or until your TPV room is ready), so you'll have to either call bells services to come get your bags or take them there yourself, but you probably already know that. Hope that helps!

Thank you! This is what we're hoping to do. Dont mind being homeless - we have plans to be at MK by 12:30 for lunch and later dinner (both at BOG) and then stay for HEA :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter