Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I don’t use the machines but dd did at poly NYE, The Nespress machine has many pod options. Best way is to get a cm to show you how to use it and what options the machine has.

Dd made an “iced americano” one day and an iced vanilla latte the other as examples.

View attachment 851302View attachment 851303View attachment 851304
Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a great time!

And to the poster (forgot to tag, sorry) asking about the monorail. I don't miss it at all at WL. Love the boat to MK. I'm also the odd man out, but I prefer the bus to epcot from the monorail resorts except poly. I HATE transferring. We were staying BW last year and did epcot in the morning. Had a late breakfast at CMs (yes my big kids make us go every trip) and it took over 90 minutes to get from the epcot monorail to the CR. We were actually late but they were behind so it was ok. I will never do a transfer again. Lol. Uber for the win after that.

I was going to say something, but figured I’d take one for the team, and take a picture for you guys.That was, by far, the worst pour I’ve ever received in CL 😂
How do mimosas work at breakfast? Do they have a bottle of champagne sitting out or do we have to ask someone?

Do you remember what the other hot options were? Thanks! Hope you’re enjoying yourself!
They had the cheeese plate and crudite plus 3 cold salad like items in glass dishes . There was a soup every night and a few hot dishes as well . Corn dogs i saw twice . There was the pasta and meat sauce , the bbq chicken as well . One night was chicken and hot veggies .

I’m not really a big fan of cl food either as others are posting but I love soup so it worked for me this trip.

Uncrustables were out during the day and upon request other times.

I keep editing as I look at pix . Also ribs one night .
How do mimosas work at breakfast? Do they have a bottle of champagne sitting out or do we have to ask someone?
Most it’s upon request . CR does have it out in the morning .

Last edited:
They had the cheeese plate and crudite plus 3 cold salad like items in glass dishes . There was a soup every night and a few hot dishes as well . Corn dogs i saw twice . There was the pasta and meat sauce , the bbq chicken as well . One night was chicken and hot veggies .

I’m not really a big fan of cl food either as others are posting but I love soup so it worked for me this trip.

Uncrustables were out during the day and upon request other times.

I keep editing as I look at pix . Also ribs one night .

Most it’s upon request . CR does have it out in the morning .
Thank you! Yeah, I feel the same way, but we love the convenience of it. Hope you enjoyed it!

Only weird thing …

Friday night I tried to add dh for 2 nights because he got off work in time to catch a flight to meet us .

Deluxe is $35 plus tax per night to add an adult .

Ok fine .

It’s $149 plus tax to add cl per night for length of stay .

They said to add dh the TOTAL will be $149.(not 149 plus tax , just 149)

Hmm that doesn’t sound right can you tell me how you got that number .

Response because that’s the price .

I asked if I was paying extra CL charges? They insisted there’s no extra cl fee past the 149 just 35 per night per person .

Ok then how is it 149?

Well you have to pay length of stay extra adult .

I said I don’t think so …. Can you check .

I was then told since covid that’s policy .

Mind you I went from 2 to 3 to 2 poly cl and added and took off just December 2023 . No I don’t think that’s correct can you check . Also that amount does match what the extra adult fee with tax would be? Seems odd.

Omg I was trying so hard not to be that person . I was as sincere and nice as I could it just didn’t made sense ????

Finally they worked magic and I only paid the 2 nights $35 and tax .

Just putting it out there to ask if it seems off .

*The 2 ladies at the cm desk were very nice and respectful and I felt ok asking. I say that because GF they can be mean .

Finally they worked magic and I only paid the 2 nights $35 and tax .

Just putting it out there to ask if it seems off .
They were wrong. It should be just as you thought $35 per night + taxes for the extra adult for the 2 nights. Since this is a unique offer the Front often makes mistakes like this or just telling you that the upgrade to CL is not available. This a unique add-on and not an upgrade to CL it confuses most people.

Dave

Ok liked at my bill closer . Only charged 35 twice and a credit of 105. So dh was free plus I saved $35 and tax . Go figure lol!
The Front desk CM that handled this billing error appears to have no clue. At least the error was in favor of the customer (you)! No clue how the figured out a $105 credit.

Dave

The Front desk CM that handled this billing error appears to have no clue. At least the error was in favor of the customer (you)! No clue how the figured out a $105 credit.

Dave
That’s 3 nights of 35 . There was also credits for taxes .

So they should have charged 35x4 and credited 35x2. But oh well it worked out for me 😅

Last edited:
Does the current Poly Club in Hawaii building provide pre-bottled water, or empty bottles for you to fill? Also, is the lounge still busy even with the minimal room discount? We've only stayed there three times, with the last visit in 2019. To me, it was  thee most crowded lounge at WDW.

Thanks.

Does the current Poly Club in Hawaii building provide pre-bottled water, or empty bottles for you to fill? Also, is the lounge still busy even with the minimal room discount? We've only stayed there three times, with the last visit in 2019. To me, it was  thee most crowded lounge at WDW.

Thanks.
NYE no bottles or no plastic bottles to fill like BWI has. We used the coffee paper cup and lids instead for the room. Dd also used those to refill her bottle for the parks.

Oh and I just remembered that is the lounge. At check in there were water bottles but that’s only when the cms are there. The water machine in the lounge is all day or night. It’s kinda awkward to grab water with some families checking in right there but it is what it is. When we entered the Hawaii building we just grabbed a few quickly and got out of the way, fyi there were some light snacks there for families arriving.

And to the poster (forgot to tag, sorry) asking about the monorail. I don't miss it at all at WL. Love the boat to MK. I'm also the odd man out, but I prefer the bus to epcot from the monorail resorts except poly. I HATE transferring. We were staying BW last year and did epcot in the morning. Had a late breakfast at CMs (yes my big kids make us go every trip) and it took over 90 minutes to get from the epcot monorail to the CR. We were actually late but they were behind so it was ok. I will never do a transfer again. Lol. Uber for the win after that.
Interesting thoughts on preferring the bus to Epcot vs. the monorail. I've usually been lucky with the monorail, but I did have one longer-than-normal experience due to a monorail going down.

Yes we did, thank you.
I'm also the odd man out, but I prefer the bus to epcot from the monorail resorts except poly. I HATE transferring. We were staying BW last year and did epcot in the morning.. I will never do a transfer again. Lol. Uber for the win after that.
Yep poly we walk to TTC. For gf and cr we usually do 1 way mono 1 way ride share for Epcot.

However I was thinking how great the boats were and how much we enjoyed them. It was 70-80's and no rain. I think August and September WL would not be my 1st , 2nd or any choice lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter