Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Question for you... I've stayed at WL before but it was several years ago. Husband and kids loved it, but I felt somewhat cut off and never stayed there again. (I remember being on the boat to the MK and looking longingly over at the Poly and GF). That said, the WL price point is really good. So here's my question, because I know you're a monorail resort lover like me... any regrets at not staying at the GF, Poly, Contemporary? If you'd rather not answer, that's perfectly okay!

I know you weren’t asking me but like a good DISer I’ll give my unsolicited opinion. 😇

For me, WL fits in an every 6-10 stay rotation or so, and ideally one that’s not long after a monorail or Epcot resort stay. If I haven’t been in awhile and I’m wanting all the park things, then monorail wins. If it hasn’t been that long and we’re doing other things… golf, water park, slow down and enjoy the resort, then places like WL (and FW) look more appealing. I’d probably say something similar about AKL too. In my humble opinion. Otherwise, the monorail resort habit is a really hard one to break for us!

Any espresso lovers out there? We are staying CL at the Poly in September and I can not live without my espresso! I am not familiar with the Nespresso machines in the lounges, do they make espresso? Any info on them would be appreciated.

Question for you... I've stayed at WL before but it was several years ago. Husband and kids loved it, but I felt somewhat cut off and never stayed there again. (I remember being on the boat to the MK and looking longingly over at the Poly and GF). That said, the WL price point is really good. So here's my question, because I know you're a monorail resort lover like me... any regrets at not staying at the GF, Poly, Contemporary? If you'd rather not answer, that's perfectly okay!
Not at all! With the boat to/from WL and cr running 3p on helps to mono hop. On my bday I boated to MK then boated to poly which got me to see GF. I watched HEA from Poly then hopped on mono to cr and boated to WL in time to see ewp from WL!

Tonight we probably will stop at gf.

Also dd and I often leave non MK parks and head to mono resort/s of choice and eat or shop then find way to the current hotel. We really enjoy visiting our favorites.

Lastly having everything all in one building is nice ! So easy to get around. Bus and boats have been running.great too.

Yes I prefer mono resorts but not at double the price. I have reached my limit lol. WL has been a great option this trip.

Any espresso lovers out there? We are staying CL at the Poly in September and I can not live without my espresso! I am not familiar with the Nespresso machines in the lounges, do they make espresso? Any info on them would be appreciated.
I don’t use the machines but dd did at poly NYE, The Nespress machine has many pod options. Best way is to get a cm to show you how to use it and what options the machine has.

Dd made an “iced americano” one day and an iced vanilla latte the other as examples.

IMG_1275.jpegIMG_1279.jpegIMG_1277.jpeg

I know you weren’t asking me but like a good DISer I’ll give my unsolicited opinion. 😇

For me, WL fits in an every 6-10 stay rotation or so, and ideally one that’s not long after a monorail or Epcot resort stay. If I haven’t been in awhile and I’m wanting all the park things, then monorail wins. If it hasn’t been that long and we’re doing other things… golf, water park, slow down and enjoy the resort, then places like WL (and FW) look more appealing. I’d probably say something similar about AKL too. In my humble opinion. Otherwise, the monorail resort habit is a really hard one to break for us!
I appreciate your unsolicited opinion, so thank you! You make some great points!

Not at all! With the boat to/from WL and cr running 3p on helps to mono hop. On my bday I boated to MK then boated to poly which got me to see GF. I watched HEA from Poly then hopped on mono to cr and boated to WL in time to see ewp from WL!

Tonight we probably will stop at gf.

Also dd and I often leave non MK parks and head to mono resort/s of choice and eat or shop then find way to the current hotel. We really enjoy visiting our favorites.

Lastly having everything all in one building is nice ! So easy to get around. Bus and boats have been running.great too.

Yes I prefer mono resorts but not at double the price. I have reached my limit lol. WL has been a great option this trip.
Thanks for your reply, some fair points! WL at half the price of a mono resort? Yowza, you got a heck of a deal! For my dates, WL Resort View is only $50 lower than CR Garden Wing Garden View. For $50 I'd take the CR room every time (I like the Garden Wing). GF/Poly are $200 higher (30% higher) than WL. You ate up (no pun intended) $149 of that difference w/the WL CL add-on. I'd do Poly/GF for $50 more w/o CL, personally. BUT, I'm not the biggest fan of Club food, to be honest. (Yes, I know I'm on the CL thread, just giving my opinion). Except for the GF, none of the Clubs have offered anything that really knocked my socks off - noting that I've done CL only at RPC, Poly, BC and AKL. As for the visit from WL to Poly that you described... yes, I did that too, and I think that's where I felt cut off. Boat from WL to the MK, boat to Poly, mono to CR and boat to WL... I remember that little side trip costing me about 2 hours of boat/mono time. I didn't love that. Later in my trip, when I went to dinner/fireworks at the GF, I paid for an Uber. But resort pricing/deals are different at different times. WL at half the price of a mono resort? You got lucky!!

Well, I can finally relax! I've made all of the dining and patio reservations for our June BWI/Poly CL stay. I'm so glad to get most of the days we wanted for the patios and all of our dining reservations. Now to just tinker with everything to keep the excitement going lol! Bring on the CL slippers!!

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot you posted so many pictures. It was great until that wine pour triggered me :laughing:
I was going to say something, but figured I’d take one for the team, and take a picture for you guys.That was, by far, the worst pour I’ve ever received in CL 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter