Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I just wanted to drop in and say how much I miss club level. I have a trip booked at GF for February and I am so sad there will be no club level.
I hear you. I’m just in the process of cancelling our March CL days since Jambo shows no signs of being open anytime soon. I’m thinking that June and August are probably going to have to be cancelled soon as well :sad:

I only booked 2 nights of our 2 week stay as CL even though I considered doing a full week.
I just don't trust what Disney is thinking. They're sharing ZERO information with us which is worse than just telling us up front what they're looking for the criteria to reopen to be.

Last edited:
I only booked 2 nights of our 2 weeks stay as CL even though I considered doing a full week.
I just don't trust what Disney is thinking. They're sharing ZERO information with us which is worse than just telling us up front what they're looking for the criteria to reopen to be.
I agree. This is a huge money-maker for them, so you’d think they would be looking at bringing it back as soon as possible. We were just at Hard Rock CL over at Universal and they showed that, with enough modifications, CL can still be done safely and enjoyably. I suspect that bringing back all of those furloughed CMs plus working out the detailed logistics needed is just not worth it to them at this time.

I just wanted to drop in and say how much I miss club level. I have a trip booked at GF for February and I am so sad there will be no club level.
I hear you. I’m just in the process of cancelling our March CL days since Jambo shows no signs of being open anytime soon. I’m thinking that June and August are probably going to have to be cancelled soon as well :sad:
I feel the same. Each time my partner and i start thinking about booking another trip, we think about how it will be without club level, fast passes, extra magic hours, and so on. Then we decide to just wait. I'm hoping we get to do a disney trip before the end of 2021, but I am not counting on it

I agree. This is a huge money-maker for them, so you’d think they would be looking at bringing it back as soon as possible. We were just at Hard Rock CL over at Universal and they showed that, with enough modifications, CL can still be done safely and enjoyably. I suspect that bringing back all of those furloughed CMs plus working out the detailed logistics needed is just not worth it to them at this time.

I agree with this. We stayed CL at Royal Pacific last month, and while it wasn't the best of what CL has to offer, they were doing the best with what they had. Disney could definitely figure out a way.

I feel the same. Each time my partner and i start thinking about booking another trip, we think about how it will be without club level, fast passes, extra magic hours, and so on. Then we decide to just wait. I'm hoping we get to do a disney trip before the end of 2021, but I am not counting on it

We did miss CL when we were there in November, and the entertainment and extra hours in the parks, but we didn't miss the fastpasses at all. I honestly thought we would, but it made for a much more relaxing day. We just went where we wanted to go when we wanted too, and the lines were always shorter than the posted wait time. I really wasn't looking forward to that trip, but I only went because my mom is getting older and if 2020 has shown us anything, it's that time isn't guaranteed. Even though it was only 3 days at WDW, it ended up being such an amazing part of our trip, and just getting a bit of magic was enough to hold us over for bit. I'm definitely not trying to change your mind by any means, but you might want to reconsider...just to dip your toes in the magical water until can get the full experience again. :) Maybe a long weekend?

Even though it was only 3 days at WDW, it ended up being such an amazing part of our trip, and just getting a bit of magic was enough to hold us over for bit. I'm definitely not trying to change your mind by any means, but you might want to reconsider...just to dip your toes in the magical water until can get the full experience again. :) Maybe a long weekend?

I was thinking the exact same thing. I think the long weekend is a great amount of time to spend at WDW with how the parks are currently operating. We did a long weekend in August -- visited MK and Epcot. It was nice to just pop in and out and enjoy what we could. We are doing the same thing in February and plan to visit AK and HS. Just enough to enjoy a few things and take in whatever we could while visiting.

I miss CL at GF DESPERATELY! We were supposed to go in May, then had another trip planned where we would be leaving tomorrow!! I just wish I could book for next Christmas but they still are taking reservations for RPC. 😭

I miss CL at GF DESPERATELY! We were supposed to go in May, then had another trip planned where we would be leaving tomorrow!! I just wish I could book for next Christmas but they still are taking reservations for RPC. 😭
we are hoping for June for our anniversary at the YC CL. the last one I booked before they stopped. Birthday trip without Club level was kind of sad. We did see several of the CL CM working the front desk so that was fun. Hope they are working on something behind the scenes Soon as they say on the rumors board 😁 The Fort is just not the same as CL 🤣😥🤣

I think it’s simply cash. They need to guarantee CL won’t be a lose them money and right now I suspect they cannot. CSR, GF, and Riv on my Nov trip felt darn near deserted. Can’t imagine enough people at CSR or GF would have chosen to book a COVID-cutback-CL to cover the costs of running CL.

Missed our Club level trip at Wilderness Lodge over thanksgiving this year. It’s such a nice place to have a glass of wine , see the tree, and listen to the music. We ended up at a 2 bedroom villa at The Rivera. Loved it!! We ordered some groceries delivered, easy trip downstairs to get a bottle of wine from the bar to take back upstairs and with mobile ordering food. It was almost as nice.

What have they been doing up there?? 🧐

View attachment 547044
One last look before destruction time?! I’m super excited for a remodeled CL so I hope they do a major remodel here! (They did wonders on the Grand Californian CL remodel and Poly CL layout is rather a disaster. And I want the GCH Coffee Machine!! I think CSR has one like it too! Set down coffee mug, push button- BOOM! Espresso drink of your choice. Freaking magic.)

...I’m gonna be really bummed if someone just forgot to turn off the lights 😂

Y'all, while on our Christmas week trip I kept whispering "I miss club level". I also wish Riviera had CL so that when it comes back I could use it there, stayed there the second part of our trip and OMG what a beauty! All it needs is CL and I'd never book anywhere else. Fingers crossed CL is back this summer, I doubt it, but a girl can dream. Also wish Poly was going to be open in early summer, I know I need to change our early June booking to something else but I'm having a hard time with it.

Y'all, while on our Christmas week trip I kept whispering "I miss club level". I also wish Riviera had CL so that when it comes back I could use it there, stayed there the second part of our trip and OMG what a beauty! All it needs is CL and I'd never book anywhere else. Fingers crossed CL is back this summer, I doubt it, but a girl can dream. Also wish Poly was going to be open in early summer, I know I need to change our early June booking to something else but I'm having a hard time with it.
No idea if monorail CMs are any more reliable than a Disney bus driver but when they took the Poly stop down in mid Nov a Momorail CM told us they expect it to be down 9 months 🤷🏻‍♀️

With WL + BC coming online for beginning of summer I don’t see the need for them to push hard on Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter