Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We have booked CL at Jambo for Oct 2021! I'm so excited! I don't see where it specified Savannah or Standard view though?

I need the DVC pros to chime in to correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m under the impression those few CL DVC rooms in Jambo are all standard view rooms. I think?

we are at the Yacht Club now. i was told no one was going to be put on the 5th floor so I canceled my WV wheelchair club level room when they told me I would be moved to a standard view as they didn't have any WV wheelchair rooms left. there appear to be several rooms on the 5th floor in use. 😥😥😥 does nobody talk to anybody at Disney anymore.

We are on the 1st floor the room is nice. 2 1/2 minutes to get hot water at the sink. have told the front desk and the "room security check' people and the maids....nothing.

I'm going to rant here for a minute........ever since this Covid thing started, Disney seems to want to blame all problems on the guests. it's very sad. problem with your magic band, you have to many. problem with park passes, you have to many resort stays booked. I could go on but it saddens me when Disney's answer is it's your fault you like us so much. We will still visit but am wondering what the future holds. rant over 😁

we are at the Yacht Club now. i was told no one was going to be put on the 5th floor so I canceled my WV wheelchair club level room when they told me I would be moved to a standard view as they didn't have any WV wheelchair rooms left. there appear to be several rooms on the 5th floor in use. 😥😥😥 does nobody talk to anybody at Disney anymore.

We are on the 1st floor the room is nice. 2 1/2 minutes to get hot water at the sink. have told the front desk and the "room security check' people and the maids....nothing.

I'm going to rant here for a minute........ever since this Covid thing started, Disney seems to want to blame all problems on the guests. it's very sad. problem with your magic band, you have to many. problem with park passes, you have to many resort stays booked. I could go on but it saddens me when Disney's answer is it's your fault you like us so much. We will still visit but am wondering what the future holds. rant over 😁
Yep that has happened to me more than once and sadly usually it’s at GF.

Happy Thanksgiving my cl friends ! Enjoy this odd year holiday. Hopefully soon we all back together in a cl lounge. 🍁

Sad face.
We stayed at the YC on Monday night and ended up with a room on the 5th floor. At least it looks like the lights are on at the Chronos Club. The lounge at YC was dark and sad looking. :sad1:

As an aside, we were also at the WL this week. Maybe we saw each other. We were at CCV. Our first time staying there, and it was amazing! Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same for us without the WL and especially the tree in the lobby. We've stayed at the WL for Thanksgiving for just about as many years as my daughter can remember. Hopefully next year we'll be able to sit in the corner on the 7th floor looking out over the magnificent tree again.

We stayed at the YC on Monday night and ended up with a room on the 5th floor. At least it looks like the lights are on at the Chronos Club. The lounge at YC was dark and sad looking. :sad1:

As an aside, we were also at the WL this week. Maybe we saw each other. We were at CCV. Our first time staying there, and it was amazing! Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same for us without the WL and especially the tree in the lobby. We've stayed at the WL for Thanksgiving for just about as many years as my daughter can remember. Hopefully next year we'll be able to sit in the corner on the 7th floor looking out over the magnificent tree again.

Oh wow - we might have crossed paths. We split CSR and WL. Loved our time at both.

I was very happy to see all the very active work going on with the resort side rooms. Finish up and reopen already. :-)

I'm going to preface my post by saying, I have been entirely out of touch, and am fervently reading to catch-up. but the pull of Disney in December is incredibly strong-I know you will understand. I haven't done a non-club level stay for probably 10 years. If I do a last minute booking for say, a week or so from now, what should I book in terms of next best resort stay option that is non-club? How likely am I to get to do anything we enjoy in the parks? Is it even worth doing it this December? Yes, we visit often and would not be our one and only trip. Genuinely interested to hear some insights and opinions. Thank you.

I'm going to preface my post by saying, I have been entirely out of touch, and am fervently reading to catch-up. but the pull of Disney in December is incredibly strong-I know you will understand. I haven't done a non-club level stay for probably 10 years. If I do a last minute booking for say, a week or so from now, what should I book in terms of next best resort stay option that is non-club? How likely am I to get to do anything we enjoy in the parks? Is it even worth doing it this December? Yes, we visit often and would not be our one and only trip. Genuinely interested to hear some insights and opinions. Thank you.

We’ve done a few trips since reopening. Been “making our own CL” by ordering from Garden Grocer. In some ways it has been kind of nice ordering exactly the food and beverage we want.

As for “is it worth doing it this December” - everyone is going to be different, but from this family’s perspective, absolutely yes. We just got back last weekend and we all agreed it was wonderful to be there to kick start the holidays.

There’s a lot to consider when deciding to travel to WDW (or anywhere) right now just given everything going on, the changes, shorter park hours, no hopping, what’s not open or offered, etc, but for frequent visitors who have the right expectations, I personally think there’s a ton of magic to be found.

Happy to answer any questions.

@MrToadfan - also, and sorry if this is stuff you already know - but just make sure to take a look at park reservation availability for your dates. December has some days with spotty availability at some parks at the moment, so just make sure you understand that part of the WDW experience .

We’ve done a few trips since reopening. Been “making our own CL” by ordering from Garden Grocer. In some ways it has been kind of nice ordering exactly the food and beverage we want.

As for “is it worth doing it this December” - everyone is going to be different, but from this family’s perspective, absolutely yes. We just got back last weekend and we all agreed it was wonderful to be there to kick start the holidays.

There’s a lot to consider when deciding to travel to WDW (or anywhere) right now just given everything going on, the changes, shorter park hours, no hopping, what’s not open or offered, etc, but for frequent visitors who have the right expectations, I personally think there’s a ton of magic to be found.

Happy to answer any questions.
This is really helpful, so did you just basically book one of your favorite resorts, non club level, and order in what you want from Garden Grocer/room service? It actually is not our favorite resort, but in Dec we do enjoy CR for the club level view of the theme park fireworks, then we get a lake view for the quiet serenity and cute little water pageant. It's my understanding there aren't MK fiver
@MrToadfan - also, and sorry if this is stuff you already know - but just make sure to take a look at park reservation availability for your dates. December has some days with spotty availability at some parks at the moment, so just make sure you understand that part of the WDW experience .
I'm actually totally behind and am trying to read to catch-up! I appreciate this, and I kind of was feeling the same. Not our first visit, not our last, should be plenty of magic to find :-). There is probably a link somewhere, and I will look for it, but is there somewhere I can look to see parks availability for the dates we are considering? This feels like a whole different game!

This is really helpful, so did you just basically book one of your favorite resorts, non club level, and order in what you want from Garden Grocer/room service? It actually is not our favorite resort, but in Dec we do enjoy CR for the club level view of the theme park fireworks, then we get a lake view for the quiet serenity and cute little water pageant. It's my understanding there aren't MK fiver

Yeah, we’ve been bouncing around to our favorites. DVC/villa cash reservations have been pretty abundant, so we’ve tried a few things on the DVC side (having a kitchen and such has been nice). Only GF, CR, and YC are open in terms of deluxe resorts, and the DVC/villas are all open.

Unfortunately no fireworks right now and no Electrical Water Pageant, although it has been seen testing during the day a couple of times this past week (who knows what that means, but seems promising).

CR is one of our winter favs since we don’t really like the pool there all that much - I agree it’s a great December spot.

Room service is only available at GF and YC/BCV right now, no other resorts.

Mobile ordering is your friend. You can mobile order from all the resort quick services, and select table service restaurants such as Kona, Wave, Ale & Compass, Three Bridges, and some others (search “To Go” in the app and they’ll pop up).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter