Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Really?! You had to upstage me with Baby Yoda?!?! 😂 😂 😂 I LOVE that picture!!! I wish they were real,because I’d own one already!! Have a great Christmas!!

I’m right there with you, I would definitely own one. I guess the 11 inch plush version, that will not be available until February, I ordered yesterday will have to do for now. Have a great Christmas too!!

Standard CL with AP discount are less than $300/night
That was what I booked for, and was really surprised I was able to get that! However, when I am searching now for a future trip, so far the standard CL room has not been available for my time frames. And, as a side, I didn't even know that not all the CL rooms were on the lounge floor! I hope it isn't too inconvenient.

We are now at the airport waiting to return to Detroit where it is 29 degrees (but feels like 18!). We are leaving sunny and 69.

We were at BWI in room 4270. That is outside of the Club Level locked door which I though would be obnoxious, but it wasn't. We were much closer to the elevator than the last time we stayed at BWI CL and probably saved 10,000 steps over the course of our vacation. Reggie was back on duty last night and made some lovely steak and mac 'n cheese. Couldn't top the scallops of Sunday night, but it was still very good. The service was top notch with friendly, helpful CMs at every stage. Our housekeeping was excellent. We'll definitely return. Sorry vacation is over, but had a great time.

We just got back Sunday night and came home to 40-50s, but that's not the norm...lol....when we left home last Thursday morning, it was 17 degrees! Needless to say we definitely enjoyed the sunny 70-75 degree temps in Disney! Glad you had a great trip :wizard:.

Hi right back! I was at the Poly in Sept. with my sister. I had a trip planned for end of Nov./first of Dec. but had to cancel it due to illness. (I was going to be at AKL to specifically focus on AK) My next trip up is in January 2 nights at the GF and then (because so many people are bragging about it) 2 nights at GDT. I got a great deal on club level. Sure do hope I like it as well as others!

Oh ok, I thought I read that you were at the Poly recently. I'm sorry you had to cancel your Nov/Dec trip, but glad you are able to get back in January. Hope you have a great time and enjoy GDT :).

As a data point: WLCL reservation made in January by changing from standard courtyard room. We arrive tomorrow 12/21.

I received something from DSS in the spring—I think it was a post card. I may have gotten a phone call, too. I had a Boardwalk CL reservation for November I cancelled and call may have been for that reservation.

12/7 I got a welcome email from OFC staff member. Today I got 2 phone calls from OFC (landline and cellular) to verify details for my arrival tomorrow.

Hope you're having a great time :wizard:.

I recently stayed in Poly CL from Dec. 7-14 and I had mentioned on this thread that we were planning on ordering Twilight Feast to the room (basically Ohana dinner). We had theme park views so it was a wonderful experience.
You can order any time as long as you give them about a 3 hour heads up. We were a party of 3 - My husband (who is a large portion multiple servings man), Myself (I'm good for one portion, maybe one and a half) and my 5 year old (not picky, will eat anything one portion kid).
We ordered the Twilight Feast for Two people using the dining plan (it's two credits per person).
It was a perfect amount of food which is important to note because I had read previously that one portion would be enough for three people - I would say in our case - that wouldn't have worked.
I have the picture below (again this was ordered as TWO Twilight Feasts) - everything was AMAZING - cooked perfectly. The bread pudding was fantastic - no ice cream but we knew that (it would melt) so if you need ice cream with it definitely just go to the store in the lobby area and get a small pint.
All said and done - I would do this again in a heartbeat. I thought it was absolutely worth it - I would pay out of pocket for it (we just happened to be on the dining plan this trip and I figured it would be a good way to burn up some dining credits). So next time we are in Poly I look forward to this again.

Thanks for your input on the Twilight Feast, glad you enjoyed it :).

Just got back late Sunday night from 4 days CR Atrium CL. This was our first time staying at the CR and it was amazing! We never considered staying here as we didn't care for the theme/décor, but after reading so many great things about Atrium club, it peaked my interest. With that said, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved it! The food offerings were very good/plentiful and the CL CMs were absolutely amazing, especially Jim at the CL desk...he was awesome!! He mentioned the CR undergoing refurb next year, but said that's all they know.....said they don't get much information on when things are taking place until it's happening (par for the course with Disney, lol). We were on the BLV side in room 4812, just around the corner from the elevators and a very short walk to the lounge (although it doesn't seem like any rooms are that far from the lounge, even ones all the way down at the end of the hallway). We didn't have any trouble whatsoever with noise....never heard any elevator or Chef Mickey noise....it was a great location! We booked the BB for same time next year, but CR CL wasn't available, so booked Poly CL. We had a great 4 days and will definitely return to CR CL :goodvibes.

Just got back late Sunday night from 4 days CR Atrium CL. This was our first time staying at the CR and it was amazing! We never considered staying here as we didn't care for the theme/décor, but after reading so many great things about Atrium club, it peaked my interest. With that said, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved it! The food offerings were very good/plentiful and the CL CMs were absolutely amazing, especially Jim at the CL desk...he was awesome!! He mentioned the CR undergoing refurb next year, but said that's all they know.....said they don't get much information on when things are taking place until it's happening (par for the course with Disney, lol). We were on the BLV side in room 4812, just around the corner from the elevators and a very short walk to the lounge (although it doesn't seem like any rooms are that far from the lounge, even ones all the way down at the end of the hallway). We didn't have any trouble whatsoever with noise....never heard any elevator or Chef Mickey noise....it was a great location! We booked the BB for same time next year, but CR CL wasn't available, so booked Poly CL. We had a great 4 days and will definitely return to CR CL :goodvibes.

Mickeynut1 Welcome Home!

Yay!!! I am so glad that you enjoyed the CR CL! You have been a while deciding to try it, so I am happy that it worked out for you. Isn't the CL convenient to every room, centrally located like it is? Also, the view from the rooms on the lake side are tranquil and beautiful. This view always amazes me as a 'standard' view. Did you watch the fireworks from the CL Lounge balcony? So fun with an adult beverage in hand!

I know that the boat and monorail from the Gf and Poly are nice, but WOW! walking from the CR with the small almost private security screening is just awesome!

The CR may not be the Poly with its romantic atmosphere, but the views and convenience really do result in an impressive stay. And it is nice not worrying about whether or not you will get a balcony or a nice view. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, but those sinks!! I hope that these are replaced during the refurb! LOL!

Can't wait to hear more about your visit!

Merry Christmas!

That was what I booked for, and was really surprised I was able to get that! However, when I am searching now for a future trip, so far the standard CL room has not been available for my time frames. And, as a side, I didn't even know that not all the CL rooms were on the lounge floor! I hope it isn't too inconvenient.
We just checked in. Our room is on 10th floor
It’s not inconvenient

We just got back Sunday night and came home to 40-50s, but that's not the norm...lol....when we left home last Thursday morning, it was 17 degrees! Needless to say we definitely enjoyed the sunny 70-75 degree temps in Disney! Glad you had a great trip :wizard:.

Oh ok, I thought I read that you were at the Poly recently. I'm sorry you had to cancel your Nov/Dec trip, but glad you are able to get back in January. Hope you have a great time and enjoy GDT :).

Hope you're having a great time :wizard:.

Thanks for your input on the Twilight Feast, glad you enjoyed it :).
I hope you had a wonderful trip!!

So glad you had a great time!!

We are at BWI CL now. I won’t post my room number until we leave, but we had a lovely view of the Epcot fireworks tonight. Last night Reggie prepared THE BEST scallops in the evening. Fabulous. Tonight’s evening offerings were ho hum (but we were not hungry, so ...). Overall, enjoying our stay a lot. Getting up at 4:20 to head over to DHS at 5:00 to score a BG for ROTR. Nice to be able to walk over.

Any chance you took photos of the menus? We arrive in just a few weeks for our first BWI CL stay, and are getting excited.

No photos, but Old Faithful Club had a chef carving rib roast this evening for the holiday—same as served at artist Point. I believe I heard them discuss other special plans throughout the day for tomorrow. We have 6:45 Candlelight Processional, so we will not be here for apps. We are eating Be Our Guest breakfast but do plan to peak before we leave to see what is available.

Staff has been fantastic. They gave each room signed card and hot chocolate fixings. Another guest provided club floor rooms a small and thoughtful Christmas stocking similar to what I have seen referenced on DCL boards.

Sorry. Not a picture person.

Mickeynut1 Welcome Home!

Yay!!! I am so glad that you enjoyed the CR CL! You have been a while deciding to try it, so I am happy that it worked out for you. Isn't the CL convenient to every room, centrally located like it is? Also, the view from the rooms on the lake side are tranquil and beautiful. This view always amazes me as a 'standard' view. Did you watch the fireworks from the CL Lounge balcony? So fun with an adult beverage in hand!

I know that the boat and monorail from the Gf and Poly are nice, but WOW! walking from the CR with the small almost private security screening is just awesome!

The CR may not be the Poly with its romantic atmosphere, but the views and convenience really do result in an impressive stay. And it is nice not worrying about whether or not you will get a balcony or a nice view. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, but those sinks!! I hope that these are replaced during the refurb! LOL!

Can't wait to hear more about your visit!

Merry Christmas!

Thanks, Babsy :goodvibes.

Omg I know....I've had the hardest time trying to decide to try the CR :laughing:. We had to play around with dates a couple of times and at one point I changed to WL CL as it was quite a bit cheaper, but I just couldn't follow through with it with CR CL having 20% off (I usually see 10-15% anytime I get quotes). I love the WL at Christmas time and really wanted to stay CL with the new lounge set up as it's been a long time since our WL CL stay, but really wanted to try CR as well, so I stuck with it....and I'm so glad I did because we had THE BEST time!!!! Yes, I agree that all the rooms are centrally located and there's really none that are out of the way or too far from the lounge. And the views.....omg....amazing lake views....just beautiful. We watched fireworks from the lounge 2 nights and it was amazing....doesn't get much better than that :cloud9:.

We also loved the walkway to/from MK. Like you said, both the monorail and boat are nice, but it's hard to beat the convenience of walking. I agree, the CR is a totally different atmosphere compared to the Poly & GF, but it's so unique in its own way. This stay completed all of the deluxes for me and while the Poly will always be my fav, it will be hard choosing where to book future trips because the CR (along with others) are now running a close second to the Poly :).

CL was just amazing! The food was constantly replenished, the CL CMs were always available and willing to help with anything if needed, and they always gave a warm welcome when getting off the elevator/leaving/coming into the lounge....it was such an amazing stay and we can't wait to go back! I totally agree with you on the sinks in the room....omg they were frustrating...lol. That and the shower heads were disappointing, but other than those 2 things the rooms are very nice, comfortable and spacious with plenty of room to spread out.

When is your next trip?

Hope you are having a very Merry Christmas :santa:.

I hope you had a wonderful trip!!

So glad you had a great time!!

Thank you, we had an amazing time and can't wait to go back :goodvibes.

We arrive in just a few weeks for our first BWI CL stay, and are getting excited.

BWI CL is amazing!! Hope you have a great time :wizard:.

@mickeynut1 Thank you. We are having a fantastic time. All the rain has definitely been a downer and affected us, but is is still better than cold and snow!

So glad you are having a great time! Rain is disappointing, but I agree that it definitely beats cold and snow :goodvibes.

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter