Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Plus it's curious that it still lists the possible daybed in the room descriptions. I agree about a bookable 5 room! Now that I'm heading into the teenage years, I'd rather pay more for 1 CL room that sleeps 5 than to pay for two non-CL (or moderate) rooms to accommodate us.

Yes, here's the view from our room! We had so much fun on that balcony! One night, we were having so much fun out there that we ditched our plans to go to Epcot and we hung out there all night! Right into desserts and cordials! And look, there's our friend Kim Crawford! :wave2:

View attachment 374224
Great view . I have CL booked for the first time at Yacht Club this May. So they let you leave to with plates obviously by your picture. Do you just leave it in your room for housekeeping or do you return your used plates yourself? Do they discourage you from leaving with food ? Doesn’t seem like a lot of seating. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks

Great view . I have CL booked for the first time at Yacht Club this May. So they let you leave to with plates obviously by your picture. Do you just leave it in your room for housekeeping or do you return your used plates yourself? Do they discourage you from leaving with food ? Doesn’t seem like a lot of seating. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks

If you would like to enjoy offerings back in your room you are welcome to take whatever you’d like back to your room, bringing dishes back is probably helpful but not necessary, we typically try to stack things up nicely on the top shelf above the refrigerator cabinet!

If you would like to enjoy offerings back in your room you are welcome to take whatever you’d like back to your room, bringing dishes back is probably helpful but not necessary, we typically try to stack things up nicely on the top shelf above the refrigerator cabinet!

Hey! Are you back? How was your trip?

Hey! Are you back? How was your trip?

:wave2:

No!

Just checking in while laying back with a cold beverage for a few, Despicable Me playing at the pool!!!

Didn’t want to fall to far behind on what’s going on!

What do you think, should I book a few nights over at Portofino? :confused3

I’ll put it on your tab.....!!! :thumbsup2

Trip has been awesome, beautiful weather the last few days!!!!! :cloud9:

Good for you! Happy you guys are having fun! I highly recommend Portofino. I’d love to stay there again. Enjoy the rest of your stay!

Thanks, I had to stop by and say hello to a friend, and was teased with being fixed up with another Suite.....uhhhhh we’ll be back in a few months!!!

Hard to turn down though right!!!

So I can get an AP discount on Yacht Club CL SV. I’ve stayed in a regular room at BC, but never at YC and not club level! Are the SV club level rooms in a good location? Is it a long walk to the main pool? Only asking because when we were at BC we got a room super far from the pool and I really disliked how inconvenient it was!!

Help! We have booked a standard CL at YC in May. What should I request if possible for location. I read maybe request near elevator because most Standard CL are really far from the lounge. I have looked at the maps I can find on Google but can’t tell . Is the 5 th floor the whole length of the resort. On the room maps I have found its looks shortened? Does anyone have a suggestion? Thank you

We just got back 11 days ago from a really awesome stay at Beach Club Club Level Christmas week! I thought The Contemporary Atrium Club was awesome, which it is but wow! The Beach Club is beautiful and the Stone Harbour Club was amazing! Thanks to the information here! It's what helped us decide to give Beach Club a try and I am so glad we did! We have 2 upcoming trips. AKL Club Level April 20th - 28th and Beach Club, Club Level December 21st - 28th. Looking forward to AKL and really looking forward to The Beach Club again!

Last edited:
Help! We have booked a standard CL at YC in May. What should I request if possible for location. I read maybe request near elevator because most Standard CL are really far from the lounge. I have looked at the maps I can find on Google but can’t tell . Is the 5 th floor the whole length of the resort. On the room maps I have found its looks shortened? Does anyone have a suggestion? Thank you
It's the only one I haven't tried. Most look to have the view facing the entrance. Asking for near the elevator looks like a nice request. That way it will be faster to the pool. You may want to check on the yc thread for more info too.

I have a friend that was there last month and loved it. Hope to try it myself sometime!IMG_1425.PNG

As a pp said, you are welcome to take refreshments back to your room. Sometimes we just brought wine back to the room while we were getting ready to go to the lounge, but sometimes we really wanted to take advantage of the view so we brought food as well! The lounge definitely is on the smaller side, but really we never had a problem getting a table - and there are a few tables outside as well, which we enjoyed in the morning when it was still cool. The CMs told us we could leave the dishes in our rooms, but usually we preferred to bring them back if we were leaving, just in case so the dishes wouldn't be there later (and perhaps because I started my working life as a bus girl, so it's instinct, lol!). If I recall, there weren't any bus trays or things like that visible in the lounge, so we'd let the CMs know so they'd be a place to put the dishes. I think you will really enjoy it!

Thanks for the response! Sounds like a no brainer for my family since we are hooked on Disney!

You're welcome! :goodvibes

Hi enjoying following this thread leading up to our resort only stay at AKL club level. Thanks to everyone posting about the discounts that came out for the rooms I was able to look into it for us. I was getting nervous I might have to cancel but after talking with guest services they were able to give me the summer room discount. I never thought that the savanna view club level would be included. I saved about $200.00 for the one night.:banana: I am just so excited that I can give this part of my daughter's graduation gift to her. She is going to be so excited. We love staying club level and can't wait to try this one. I will be following along to keep updates on menu items and the lounge.

I am trying so hard to keep this a surprise from her. We are staying off site doing Sea World parks. She thinks we are going to check out and go home from the Vistana. I can't wait to see her face when I drive over to AKL:goodvibes:jumping1:

Congrats on the discount! What a great surprise for your DD! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

We just got back 11 days ago from a really awesome stay at Beach Club Club Level Christmas week! I thought The Contemporary Atrium Club was awesome, which it is but wow! The Beach Club is beautiful and the Stone Harbour Club was amazing! Thanks to the information here! It's what helped us decide to give Beach Club a try and I am so glad we did! We have 2 upcoming trips. AKL Club Level April 20th - 28th and Beach Club, Club Level December 21st - 28th. Looking forward to AKL and really looking forward to The Beach Club again!

Glad you had a great time. Have fun planning your other trips :).

All CL allow you to leave with plates, drinks, anything. Leave the dishes in the room and housekeeping will pick them up. Or what we do is return it on our next trip. They should also have some kind of tray to use, you just have to ask

What are your thoughts on Beach Club SV CL vs. Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf SV CL? They are the same price and between park time and dinner reservations, we will be at all the parks and a few different resorts during this stay so location is not that important. Which would you choose?

What are your thoughts on Beach Club SV CL vs. Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf SV CL? They are the same price and between park time and dinner reservations, we will be at all the parks and a few different resorts during this stay so location is not that important. Which would you choose?
If things are even in all ways (which is sounds like they are for you) I prefer a single building vs. walking outdoors to a separate building. It's one of the things that I dislike about GF and Poly, having to walk outside to get to the bus/lobby, etc, when it's raining or cold. Yes, sometimes there are longish walks to rooms in the all in one building resorts but I've never felt it was drastically longer than walking to a different building and at least I'm indoors and in a climate controlled space.

All CL allow you to leave with plates, drinks, anything. Leave the dishes in the room and housekeeping will pick them up. Or what we do is return it on our next trip. They should also have some kind of tray to use, you just have to ask

This is what we do as well ;).

Are you bringing kids? What time of year?

I love both but would tip the scale depending upon those top 2 questions just because of the pool at BC!

So I tried to book the YC and BC this morning with the AP discount for June and discovered after an hour and a half on the phone with guest relations that as of 1/1/19 Club level Standard and Pool/lagoon view rooms at the YC and BC will now only accommodate 4 people. I am so disappointed! We were so looking forward to trying the YC club level! Thinking we might re-route to GF SL but not sure yet? They suggest Boardwalk but we haven't stayed there before? Any opinions and suggestions would be appreciated!
That's strange. I was upgraded to YC CL (Standard) this past weekend and my room had 2 queen beds plus a day bed. I wonder if they are just limiting the number of guests allowed in the room.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter