Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just back last night from my first Poly CL stay and it was absolutely amazing!! I LOVED everything about it and can't wait to go back! Requested 3rd floor & close to lounge.....got 3rd floor but our room was the very last one at the end of the hall...lol. The walk to/from the lounge was a little long being we were at the opposite end of the building, but it didn't bother me one bit because we had a direct view of the castle from our balcony :cloud9:.

The lounge was very nice with a good amount of seating, especially with extra seating on the 3rd floor. We never did make it to the 5-7 pm offerings, but everything else was very good. The food didn't really change much for breakfast/afternoon snacks/desserts over the 6 days we were there, but we thoroughly enjoyed everything. I definitely got my fill of the homemade chips and sugar cookies :goodvibes.

The view from the lounge can't be beat! Have seen lots of pictures that others have posted over the years, but seeing it in person is just magical! I've always loved the Poly, but being there last week/weekend just reminded me of how amazing it really is! :cloud9:

Love hearing this great report! We check in there for the first time ever in 10 days. So glad you had a wonderful time!!

We got our magic bands last night. 23 days till Poly! :)

Mike

It's always exciting getting the MBs :yay:. Hope you have a great trip! :wizard:

Love hearing this great report! We check in there for the first time ever in 10 days. So glad you had a wonderful time!!

Thank you! Yes, we had an awesome time...loved every minute of it! :goodvibes

How exciting for you....your first Poly stay :banana: :banana:. The Poly really is an amazing resort....and seeing the castle every day is so magical! Hope you will report back after you stay. Have a great trip :wizard:.

32 more days until our BWI stay! I am so excited to get back to my favorite club level. I am also very excited that my next 4 trips I was lucky enough to book our stays at the Boardwalk. We have been at the Beach Club the past 2 stays, but the last stay just did it for me. Can’t wait to celebrate my birthday with my Boardwalk family!

32 more days until our BWI stay! I am so excited to get back to my favorite club level. I am also very excited that my next 4 trips I was lucky enough to book our stays at the Boardwalk. We have been at the Beach Club the past 2 stays, but the last stay just did it for me. Can’t wait to celebrate my birthday with my Boardwalk family!

I know the feeling! I was just at BWV last week, saw Redgie at Flying Fish, and told him we'd be back at BWI-CL 11/26 for 5 nights!!

Safe travels and have a Happy, Magical Birthday celebration!!

Curious why #5648 appears to be a larger room but when I checked TP it is the type room we reserved. CL standard view.

5648 on that map and on Touring Plans was removed when they last renovated the lounge (which was 2ish years ago if I'm not mistaken)... the space is now part of the lounge.

Just booked BWI Club level for January and I couldn't be more excited!! We've never stayed club level at Disney, but we have stayed on concierge floors a couple of times at other hotels, and my 14yo DDs have loved it. The AP rate for the week we were going was just too good to pass up, so I decided to surprise them and give them a chance to feel really pampered for the week.

Any suggestions for room requests? We are booked in a standard-CL . My preferences would be #1 near lounge, and #2 decent size balcony (there are 4 of us, with 2 teenagers, so space is important).

Wooo Hoooo :yay:

Just booked BWI Club level for January and I couldn't be more excited!! We've never stayed club level at Disney, but we have stayed on concierge floors a couple of times at other hotels, and my 14yo DDs have loved it. The AP rate for the week we were going was just too good to pass up, so I decided to surprise them and give them a chance to feel really pampered for the week.

Any suggestions for room requests? We are booked in a standard-CL . My preferences would be #1 near lounge, and #2 decent size balcony (there are 4 of us, with 2 teenagers, so space is important).

Even though you have a standard room booked, you can request a boardwalk view room. I would contact Signature Services and request close to the lounge and a boardwalk View. You will love it there. Enjoy your trip!

Standard at BWI includes both garden and water view categories.

Congrats on the great AP rate! I had my first BWI CL stay this past June and I loved it! I was hoping to be close to the lounge as well, so my requests were #1 close to lounge and #2 inside the CL security doors. We were assigned room #4230, which was great as it was just 2 doors down from the lounge. The balcony was average size, but plenty of room for a couple people to sit out there. We were over the garden cottages with a quiet pool view, but also had a nice view of the Epcot fireworks. Hope you have a great time and enjoy BWI CL :wizard:.

Curious why #5648 appears to be a larger room but when I checked TP it is the type room we reserved. CL standard view.

Exactly what GADisneyDad said above about that particular room now being part of the new lounge area. Also, some of the corner rooms at the ends of halls are larger even though considered standard. We had one once and it was a corner and we had 3 windows and the room was larger than normal standards. I'm going to look for the room number and I'll post back here. Just so we can know for future reference.

@Jimmy Mouse Edit to add: I found my room from 2015. It was 5692. It was a larger room as you can tell by the location. I remember liking it!
IMG_2388.JPG

IMG_2390.JPG
IMG_2389.JPG

Last edited:
5648 on that map and on Touring Plans was removed when they last renovated the lounge (which was 2ish years ago if I'm not mistaken)... the space is now part of the lounge.
Glad I asked! It's still selectable on TP and that's the room I requested. I will go make that change now. I do want to visit the lounge but I don't think I want to sleep there lol

Glad I asked! It's still selectable on TP and that's the room I requested. I will go make that change now. I do want to visit the lounge but I don't think I want to sleep there lol

Yeah, I really like Touring Plans and pay for their annual subscription, but their floor plan/room info is only good to a point (still the best resource out there though). It’s a very good tool for most situations, but it’s not always 100% accurate. Things change at WDW and the resorts so often, it’s nearly impossible to be 100% accurate 100% of the time.

Especially when you have folks on threads like this :magnify: every CL floor! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Last edited:
Yeah, I really like Touring Plans and pay for their annual subscription, but their floor plan/room info is only good to a point (still the best resource out there though). It’s a very good tool for most situations, but it’s not alyways 100% accurate. Things change at WDW and the resorts so often, it’s nearly impossible to be 100% accurate 100% of the time.

Especially when you have folks on threads like this :magnify: every CL floor! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
Actually I think I'll keep that room number as my request just to see what they say lol. Also DSS called me today about our April trip at AKL and asked us if we wanted a bunk bed room. Of course I said yes but I wonder if they know that there is only 1 Club Level access room with bunk beds.

Actually I think I'll keep that room number as my request just to see what they say lol. Also DSS called me today about our April trip at AKL and asked us if we wanted a bunk bed room. Of course I said yes but I wonder if they know that there is only 1 Club Level access room with bunk beds.

I think there are more CL bunk bed rooms than that. Last year we were in an AKL CL bunk bed room(4239) & I also have in my research notes that 4505 is also one, so hopefully you have a slightly better chance.:)

I think there are more CL bunk bed rooms than that. Last year we were in an AKL CL bunk bed room(4239) & I also have in my research notes that 4505 is also one, so hopefully you have a slightly better chance.:)

I left our trip with the impression that accurate bunk bed info for the CL rooms was nearly impossible to find.

FWIW, we were in room 4505, which had a bunk bed (TP is accurate). I slept on the bottom bunk several nights! Ha!

Just back last night from my first Poly CL stay and it was absolutely amazing!! I LOVED everything about it and can't wait to go back! Requested 3rd floor & close to lounge.....got 3rd floor but our room was the very last one at the end of the hall...lol. The walk to/from the lounge was a little long being we were at the opposite end of the building, but it didn't bother me one bit because we had a direct view of the castle from our balcony :cloud9:.

The lounge was very nice with a good amount of seating, especially with extra seating on the 3rd floor. We never did make it to the 5-7 pm offerings, but everything else was very good. The food didn't really change much for breakfast/afternoon snacks/desserts over the 6 days we were there, but we thoroughly enjoyed everything. I definitely got my fill of the homemade chips and sugar cookies :goodvibes.

The view from the lounge can't be beat! Have seen lots of pictures that others have posted over the years, but seeing it in person is just magical! I've always loved the Poly, but being there last week/weekend just reminded me of how amazing it really is! :cloud9:
So happy to hear you had a magical stay :hug: my next family trip I hope hope hope to go back there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter