Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thank you Trishadono!
You are welcome. We spent some time rearranging flights over Nd over when mco was closed for Dorian. I didn’t get as many pix as normal.

Midday they have greens, rice noodles, alternating shrimp or chicken to make a nice salad. I actually enjoy this a lot!

Don’t forget to take a beverage to go ! To the pool or just for a stroll is a nice perk.

We mix the sparking wine with POG to make POGmosa (the orangish cup) . I also add a teeny to the red. Also the special punch they put out at 5p is the best!

Last edited:
. But realistically, between check in at 3pm and check out at 11am, there's not much time you really get to utilize it. I did think about paying for a second night oop in the same category to give us more time to enjoy it, but looking at the cost, I highly doubt that is going to happen. Even a GV CL room at the Poly is more than we typically spend.

Please provide insight, O, CL gods!:worship:

I'm not quite sure how to say...You correctly report official check in and check out times, but official check in/out are not the same as CL lounge access hours.

1. At WDW, CL lounge access starts at 7am of check-in day through CL lounge closing on check-out day.

2. IF your room is clean before 3pm on arrival day, you will be given access to it, but not always. It depends what time the room gets cleaned.

3. I should add, other hotel brands have different CL access time rules.

4. As far as where you choose to stay, that's a different matter altogether. We often do split stays, but they aren't for everyone. WDW will move your bags, but that takes time. Odds are high you won't have access to a hotel room for part of the middle of the day. You might also consider two Poly nights and the rest at WL, or something like that.

5. On the day you are going from one CL to another, you actually have access to both CL's and both pools. It probably won't matter, but that can be a logistical benefit in some cases. (HS= BC/YC/BWk area resort. MK = MK area resort, AK is close to AKL.)

Last edited:
So, we have a 4 night F&W stay in two weeks that I’m happy about but I’ve honestly been so busy I haven’t planned much. I went to look at my reservation today and much to my surprise, I booked Yacht Club Club level and not our standard Beach Club. I guess it was the one allowing for the AP discount when I booked. Who knows?

How do the two clubs compare? I love Beach Club for the convenience/location especially for F&W. I think Club Level has pretty good food but I always find many of the CMs who work there to be sort of dour and grumpy (or at least, not friendly). So, I’m not unhappy about the mistaken YC booking but just curious how people think they compare?

I would love to know the answer to this as well! We have stayed at the Beach Club CL but never YC and looking to book that for our stay next April... (fwiw I found the BC CL CM's to be indifferent as well - especially compared to Poly, AKL and WL CM's who were all amazing!)

Thoughts on room requests for MK View CR 1 bedroom suite? I pulled up a map and it looks like there are only three 1 bedroom suites: 4916, 4914, and 4908. Any thoughts/ advice from fellow DISers is much appreciated- even if no room request is necessary. Thanks!

I don’t think it will matter much. I have stayed at the Atrium cl from one end to the other. Views are all wonderful and no room is far from the lounge,

That said, I had the very last room on the end towards MK our last trip and it was a closer view of the castle etc than the others so maybe that end would be nice but not necessary,

I’d love to see room pix, they hardly ever posted.
Do you, by any chance, remember the room number?

Thoughts on room requests for MK View CR 1 bedroom suite? I pulled up a map and it looks like there are only three 1 bedroom suites: 4916, 4914, and 4908. Any thoughts/ advice from fellow DISers is much appreciated- even if no room request is necessary. Thanks!
We stayed in 4908 about two years ago and loved it!! We also stayed (same trip, but non-CL) in a room at the end of the hall closest to MK, and honestly, the difference in view was so small we hardly noticed. In fact, I don’t think we would have noticed at all had we not just stayed at the end farthest away from MK. Here are some photos. (Edit: some of my photos are showing up twice for some reason.)
438560438561438562438563438564438565438566B9DAC03A-1E11-41AA-9357-647BF782A601.jpeg29DAB3CC-BDFC-44E8-929E-87C41C33908B.jpegFF32B639-F979-4521-A5F0-19D5902F19B2.jpegAEBDA25F-099E-449D-A793-823A0D702839.jpeg8053C4ED-990E-4258-B783-A467A8AEF909.jpeg94D0F32C-8EF8-42F3-B03B-F3D456375627.jpegC68470F0-F21C-4859-9308-24D1453AEA96.jpeg011DF3DB-230B-49E4-8A94-A89A809AAC82.jpeg

ColoradoMom12, Thank you so much! Already excited for the trip, these pictures are amazing!! Thank you for taking the time to post. I’ll include 4908 or 4916 both in room request. I didn’t realize the suites are enormous. Perfect, I have a tween and a teen.

I haven’t stayed in a 1BR suite on the MK side, but have stayed in a 1BR on the Bay Lake side. Yes, those suites are enormous and will spoil you for life, as will Tower Club.

One thing I wanted to note is most (possibly all, although not totally sure) of the 1BR suites connect to the rooms next to them - and some large parties book them as such, creating giant suites. My only small nit about our experience there was I thought the connecting door from our bedroom to the suite next door didn’t provide much sound proofing - felt we could hear their very loud children pretty easily.

Anyways, nothing else productive to add other than I hope you enjoy Tower Club!

We stayed in 4908 about two years ago and loved it!! We also stayed (same trip, but non-CL) in a room at the end of the hall closest to MK, and honestly, the difference in view was so small we hardly noticed. In fact, I don’t think we would have noticed at all had we not just stayed at the end farthest away from MK. Here are some photos. (Edit: some of my photos are showing up twice for some reason.)
View attachment 438559
View attachment 438560View attachment 438561View attachment 438562View attachment 438563View attachment 438564View attachment 438565View attachment 438566View attachment 438559View attachment 438560View attachment 438561View attachment 438562View attachment 438563View attachment 438564View attachment 438565View attachment 438566
Thx!

I haven’t stayed in a 1BR suite on the MK side, but have stayed in a 1BR on the Bay Lake side. Yes, those suites are enormous and will spoil you for life, as will Tower Club.

One thing I wanted to note is most (possibly all, although not totally sure) of the 1BR suites connect to the rooms next to them - and some large parties book them as such, creating giant suites. My only small nit about our experience there was I thought the connecting door from our bedroom to the suite next door didn’t provide much sound proofing - felt we could hear their very loud children pretty easily.

Anyways, nothing else productive to add other than I hope you enjoy Tower Club!
Thank you! I follow several threads (Club Level fastpass, MNSSHP, after hours events, etc.) and appreciate all the advice the DIS veterans offer those of us “earning our ears!” Much appreciated!!

There aren't any shared balconies at the Beach Club. :)
Thank you! I was browsing last week for a future stay and the only Epcot area club rooms available were BC-SV and BWI-SV. For some reason, I thought BC may have a shared balcony in the standard view. Since no one replied I went ahead and booked BWI even though I'm not a huge fan of the clown.
:badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter