Disney's Character Warehouse

epcotfan

http://youtube.com/wdwchannel1
Has anyone been to this discount store in Fullerton lately? Tried looking it up, but couldn't find it listed at the mall it is supposedly at. Maybe I'm blind. LOL :surfweb:

Here's the address. I haven't been since last year or so, but i would imagine it is in the same place.

243 Orangefair Mall
Fullerton, CA

It is in the Orangefair Mall, which is close to Orangethorpe Ave and South Harbor connect.

It's near the northeast corner of that mall, facing north towards the fitness club.

I was there at the beginning of August. There isn't a whole lot of great stuff there, but it's worth a look.

If you're driving from the park, just drive north on Harbour. Eventually, you'll see Orangefair. There's a Circuit City in the same mall. Was there on August 20 and they had some interesting stuff. I had vowed not to buy anymore disney clothes so I went for pins. Some good pins....some good prices..some hopefully will be lower priced in a few months. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter