• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

You had to book prior to March 2017 to get the $75 per night gift card. If you booked in December 2016, you're good. If you booked in December 2017 you got incorrect information.
Oh that may be a problem.....she sounded sure of herself. I may cancel we got a great rate forn2 and 3 bedrooms suites at the lake Buena Vista suites with the pirate pool. How close is wwos and do they have busses to there?

There are buses from CBR to WWOS. It's about a 15 minute ride.

While we were there we saw a lot of baseball and lacrosse players. They usually had their own buses waiting for them in the parking lots, but during the Marathon in January, the WWoS buses for the runners come to the stops just like the park buses do.

Weird it is listed as a pirate room and has five of us in it on the disney site. I called again tonight and they searched and searched and did not see the 2016 vs 2017 in the details??? I am ready to cancel.

Weird it is listed as a pirate room and has five of us in it on the disney site. I called again tonight and they searched and searched and did not see the 2016 vs 2017 in the details??? I am ready to cancel.

Man, they've got you guys in a room not rated for the number of guests and have you down for getting a gift card that nobody else has gotten who booked after March of 2017. I would be concerned. Maybe a call to Guest Services is in order.

You had to book prior to March 2017 to get the $75 per night gift card. If you booked in December 2016, you're good. If you booked in December 2017 you got incorrect information.

He may not have meant the per night compensation. I booked in September last year and got a $100 gift card. Not as compensation for the building work going on, just as part of the bundle.

He may not have meant the per night compensation. I booked in September last year and got a $100 gift card. Not as compensation for the building work going on, just as part of the bundle.

By booking directly through WDW you received a $100 Gift Card?

Hi, everyone! So excited we are staying at CBR in June! We spent two nights in October so we are prepared for construction and all... staying in preferred which I’m reading is Trinidad North. I have a couple of questions I didn’t see answers to yet...

1). Where can we buy the resort refillable mugs? Would they be buy the tent or with the merchandise truck or somewhere else? We are not on DDP but will get a few mugs since there’s a machine in TN.

2) Where will I get celebration buttons? Like for graduation? Would they be in the concierge room in TN or has anyone been able to get buttons somewhere else?

Thanks for your help!!!

Hi, everyone! So excited we are staying at CBR in June! We spent two nights in October so we are prepared for construction and all... staying in preferred which I’m reading is Trinidad North. I have a couple of questions I didn’t see answers to yet...

1). Where can we buy the resort refillable mugs? Would they be buy the tent or with the merchandise truck or somewhere else? We are not on DDP but will get a few mugs since there’s a machine in TN.

2) Where will I get celebration buttons? Like for graduation? Would they be in the concierge room in TN or has anyone been able to get buttons somewhere else?

Thanks for your help!!!

1. The Island Markets sell them for sure. Not sure about at the tent. There's an Island Market in Martinique 25.

2. Yes, in the Concierge room in TN.

By booking directly through WDW you received a $100 Gift Card?

Yeah. The package I booked in September 2017 for a August 2018 trip included the room at CBR, 14-day park tickets for the price of a 7-day ticket, Quick Dining plan, $100 gift card, Memory Maker, 1-year access to the Disney Life app, and a discount for shopping online at the Disney store up until the end of March this year.

Yeah. The package I booked in September 2017 for a August 2018 trip included the room at CBR, 14-day park tickets for the price of a 7-day ticket, Quick Dining plan, $100 gift card, Memory Maker, 1-year access to the Disney Life app, and a discount for shopping online at the Disney store up until the end of March this year.
That's by booking through Disney uk or ie. If you booked even earlier you will get a $200 gift card.

Yeah. The package I booked in September 2017 for a August 2018 trip included the room at CBR, 14-day park tickets for the price of a 7-day ticket, Quick Dining plan, $100 gift card, Memory Maker, 1-year access to the Disney Life app, and a discount for shopping online at the Disney store up ountil the end of March this year.

Oh, ok that must have been a UK offer. There's been no domestic offers that offered a gift card.

Hi guys...just checking in..hope you are all well. I just read something about a Spyglass cafe? can someone tell me what it is and where it is? thanks :)

Hi guys...just checking in..hope you are all well. I just read something about a Spyglass cafe? can someone tell me what it is and where it is? thanks :)

It's the new Counter Service location which is at the Trinidad South pool. It's been getting rave revireviews.

disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/03/spyglass-grill-now-open-at-disneys-caribbean-beach-resort/

thank you ! looks awesome...do they have a refill station at it for refillable mugs? oh I just remembered what else I wanted to ask..what kind of coffee machines are in the rooms at present? I always like to bring extra as Im a coffee fiend

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter