Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

As of last week, they were still located in Buildings 25,55,52,46,43,33,34,38 by the 1st Floor ice machines and at OPR.
Do some of these locations for the refillable mug program include coffee, besides OPR? And if so is coffee available early like 6am, or only during the day? Thanks, looking forward to our stay.

Are these standard drip coffee makers? Round filters? Dd and I are big coffee drinkers and usually bring extra coffee supplies rather than keep bugging housekeeping for more.

Are these standard drip coffee makers? Round filters? Dd and I are big coffee drinkers and usually bring extra coffee supplies rather than keep bugging housekeeping for more.

They use pods that look like flat round tea bags.

Do some of these locations for the refillable mug program include coffee, besides OPR? And if so is coffee available early like 6am, or only during the day? Thanks, looking forward to our stay.

Spyglass Grill in the Trinidad section does have coffee for refillable mugs in addition to OPR. The Freestyle machines do not.

The restaurant opens at 7:00. I'm not sure if the coffee is available before then.

Last edited:
Spyglass Grill in the Trinidad section does have coffee for refillable mugs in addition to OPR. The Freestyle machines do not.

The restaurant opens at 7:00. I'm not sure if the coffee is available before then.
I was wondering about this! Good news for us for our December trip as we'll be in a Pirate Water view room. We do bring extra flat pods though. We actually used to have the same coffee maker and I know I have some of those pods floating around the house, lol! I do hate to mix coffee with soft drinks in our refillable mugs. I wonder how against the rules it would be to bring our refillable mug from September to Spyglass Grill for coffee in the morning and use that for coffee and save our December refillable mugs for soft drinks? Or does the coffee maker have the RFID thingie attached to it? I would never bring both mugs at the same time so it isn't like I would be double-dipping so to speak. There will be 4 of us in the room and our baby granddaughter. She doesn't drink coffee

I wonder how against the rules it would be to bring our refillable mug from September to Spyglass Grill for coffee in the morning and use that for coffee and save our December refillable mugs for soft drinks? Or does the coffee maker have the RFID thingie attached to it?
I see nothing "unethical" about using your old Mug for coffee since your other Mug will be "active" and that entitles you to unlimited Drinks.:)

The Coffee "urn" is NOT RFID enabled.:)

Anyone there now know the pool hours? Will be there in a couple weeks. Wish they were still open until 11, but I know that won't happen.

In 2017 the quiet pools were 24 hrs at POR. Is it the same at CBR? We loved going for late night dips after a hot day walking around the parks.

Thanks! At least it's 10, hoping it wasn't 8/9 (although I know it depends on whether as one January it was cold and the pools closed at sundown). Hopefully we can still get a swim in after the parks if it isn't too cold. We swam every night in Feb of 2016 from 10-11 and it was a great ending to the day.

Officially, just like at POR, the leisure pools do close. But, just like at POR, as long as you're not disturbing other guests you'll be fine.

This is good to know. When we stayed at Sports in '16 the hours were posted till 11, and the lifeguard told everyone to leave at 11 at the home run pool. There was a gate, that I assumed just locked. Do they not lock the gates?

This is good to know. When we stayed at Sports in '16 the hours were posted till 11, and the lifeguard told everyone to leave at 11 at the home run pool. There was a gate, that I assumed just locked. Do they not lock the gates?

They lock the gate at the Main Feature Pool but not the leisure pools.

Last edited:
Ok everyone is asking the coffee so silly question I’m not a coffee person but am getting into tea.. but only peppermint or fruity teas..
What kind of tea does the resort have or the rest of the world for that matter??
I can easily pack teabags I guess if needed

Staying for one night on Monday, Feb. 18 (Vet's Day). Going to park hop that day starting at DHS and ending at Epcot (b/c they are the only park open till 9 pm that day, at least as of now), then going from Epcot to Disney Springs for after hours.

We will be getting to the resort way early (9-10 am). I already checked in online but obviously room won't be ready then. I'm assuming I can still park at the resort at take bus transport though, right?

For transportation options, should we...
  • Take bus to DHS, then to Epcot, then monorail from Epcot to MK and back to Epcot, then bus to Disney Springs, then bus back to CBR
  • Drive to DHS then to Epcot, then monorail from Epcot to MK and back to Epcot, then car to Disney Springs
  • Take Disney buses/transport to all our parks/DS, then ultimately back to CBR.
Any other suggestions/combos? Considered Uber but not worth it IMO since we're already paying for parking anyways. And NO WAY am I parking at the TTC so to get to MK it's monorail, Disney transport, or nothing ha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter