Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Definitely!

And,just as important,my favorite thing is still there!lol:)

34701032841_acd11883a7_h.jpg

Oh Yeah!!

I did get a good chuckle too out of your "Legendary Centertown Buffet" :) Darn, if I knew it was that awesome I should have planned another trip!!

Is there a height/weight limit for the child size pull down bed? We will be a party of 6, 3 adults (all sisters) and our nieces and nephew girl 13, boy 11,& girl 9. We are looking at getting 2 rooms as everyone pretty much wants their own bed. The one room will probably have 1 adult and the 2 girls. The girls can either share the queen or the 9yo on the pull down so no problem there. The other room will be the other 2 adults and the 11yo boy. He is a big boy for 11, he wears a men's size large already. He is a little over 5ft. tall and husky. I know he won't want to sleep with any of his aunts. The 13yo girl is also pretty much the same size as he is. I will be renting an ECV so that will be in the room also.

Is there a height/weight limit for the child size pull down bed? We will be a party of 6, 3 adults (all sisters) and our nieces and nephew girl 13, boy 11,& girl 9. We are looking at getting 2 rooms as everyone pretty much wants their own bed. The one room will probably have 1 adult and the 2 girls. The girls can either share the queen or the 9yo on the pull down so no problem there. The other room will be the other 2 adults and the 11yo boy. He is a big boy for 11, he wears a men's size large already. He is a little over 5ft. tall and husky. I know he won't want to sleep with any of his aunts. The 13yo girl is also pretty much the same size as he is. I will be renting an ECV so that will be in the room also.

I do not believe that there is a weight limit. The length should be fine but if he is a big boy the width could be a bit tight. My daughter slept on the Murphy bed and she is 5'3'' no issues. Have a magical trip!

All of these pictures are courtesy of cast member, Scott. (He does not work at CBR and gave me permission to post.) Mickey and Minnie visited the resort today and posed with guests at the photo op in the new Old Port Royale.

photo op.jpg

The new Banana Cabana:
Pool bar.jpg

They tried out Sebastian's Bistro. Picture of outside, inside seating and the view:

seb outside.jpg
seb.jpg
seb sign.jpg
seb seating.jpg
seb view.jpg

**Continued in next post

I'll go back and get the descriptions of what food items they ordered. For now, I'll post just the pics:

View attachment 356944
View attachment 356940
View attachment 356939
View attachment 356943
View attachment 356942
View attachment 356941

Get ready y'all......I have a CM friend who ate there today and I have pictures to share!
I'll go back and get the descriptions of what food items they ordered. For now, I'll post just the pics:

View attachment 356944
View attachment 356940
View attachment 356939
View attachment 356943
View attachment 356942
View attachment 356941
Everything looks great! Thanks for sharing these photos. Can't wait to see it in person!

Okay, wow. You're the first person I've seen express some regret about that. Willing to share why you don't like the move?

Not dansdad but I am not quite sure that I like this either and maybe it's because I'm old school CBR (it has been out home resort for many many years) and I'm used to it being in a separate area of the resort. I am hoping that Old Port Royale doesn't get too congested with everything being in one building.

Okay, wow. You're the first person I've seen express some regret about that. Willing to share why you don't like the move?

We liked the fact that OPR was never jammed with guests waiting for ME, waiting to Check In, etc. With Check In at The Custom House, it kept that from happening. Too many other WDW resorts with the Check In attached to Dining, Arcade, Pool, Gift Shop, etc have felt overcrowded and loud to us. Once we're checked in and enjoying our resort, I don't want to see/hear that craziness. Once ME dropped us off, we never had to go to Custom House except to catch ME and Bell Services always took us and our luggage there. So we preferred that it was separate from OPR.

Pretty much what @mickeystoontown alluded to.

Not dansdad but I am not quite sure that I like this either and maybe it's because I'm old school CBR (it has been out home resort for many many years) and I'm used to it being in a separate area of the resort. I am hoping that Old Port Royale doesn't get too congested with everything being in one building.

This! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter