Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Definitely! Let me know if you do call and what they say. I know that you can't combine "offers" with free dining, but to me my move to SS for the price I paid for CBR wasn't an "offer", it was a customer service make good on the construction issue, therefore I feel like they should honor it for us. Keep me posted!
That's exactly how I felt and the point I will argue with them. I think I'll try calling tomorrow just to see what I'm told.

Does anyone know if you can request a microwave for medical reasons at CBR?

Unfortunately no. None of the resort have microwaves to request. The family Suites, Ft. Wilderness Cabins and Deluxe Villas have them in the rooms. There are microwaves you can use in the food court.

I booked CBR for October I've never stayed here before. I'm joining 2 other families here and we want our rooms close to each other. Is there anyway to request that? What is best building to stay so we won't have too much walking from the bus. And how is transportation? My daughter selected this resort and I'm just going along with her plan

I booked CBR for October I've never stayed here before. I'm joining 2 other families here and we want our rooms close to each other. Is there anyway to request that?

Yes. Call the Main Reservations Line with all the Confirmation Numbers and ask the phone CM to link them together as traveling with. Then request that you be place near each other.

What is best building to stay so we won't have too much walking from the bus. And how is transportation? My daughter selected this resort and I'm just going along with her plan

Every village has its own bus stop so you will never be far from one no matter where your room is. The furthest you will be from a bus stop is a 2 minute stroll. We have always found the bus transportation to be quick and efficient.

@Moocabn2258 and @LongLiveRafiki I called this morning and asked if they could confirm whether I would still be eligible or not for FD with the move that had been made from CBR to SS. She read the notes on my reservation and said that YES I would still be eligible if FD comes out for my dates.

@Moocabn2258 and @LongLiveRafiki I called this morning and asked if they could confirm whether I would still be eligible or not for FD with the move that had been made from CBR to SS. She read the notes on my reservation and said that YES I would still be eligible if FD comes out for my dates.

I don't think the question is if you are eligible. Certainly if the resort is participating, anyone is elegible to book. But are you able to stay at SSR paying the CBR rate & add free dining. That's the question.

I don't think the question is if you are eligible. Certainly if the resort is participating, anyone is elegible to book. But are you able to stay at SSR paying the CBR rate & add free dining. That's the question.
Yeah thats what I'm referring to. I asked if I would still be eligible to get free dining, should it be released for my dates, given the fact I am staying at SS for a discounted rate. She said I would be, that it wouldn't change what I already have.

We were going to CBR for the first time this June. This is just super. Food tent. Bar trailer. Ugh. We need a room for 5, and as of right now there are no other options available. We either stick with CBR or cancel all together.

This sucks.

Yeah thats what I'm referring to. I asked if I would still be eligible to get free dining, should it be released for my dates, given the fact I am staying at SS for a discounted rate. She said I would be, that it wouldn't change what I already have.

Thanks for clarifying! Glad it will work out for you! :goodvibes

We were going to CBR for the first time this June. This is just super. Food tent. Bar trailer. Ugh. We need a room for 5, and as of right now there are no other options available. We either stick with CBR or cancel all together.

This sucks.
If you really want another resort don't give up....I had to call several times and stay on hold several hours before my party of 5 was switched to SS.

If you really want another resort don't give up....I had to call several times and stay on hold several hours before my party of 5 was switched to SS.

What type of room did they give you? I tried to move a family of 6 (5 + baby) and they said that would require a 2bdrm but they couldn't do that because they were holding those for larger families. What? Didn't make any sense to me. Seems 6 is a larger family given that a 1bdrm only holds 4 and a 2bdrm holds 8. Once they did it, what did it take? Thanks.

What type of room did they give you? I tried to move a family of 6 (5 + baby) and they said that would require a 2bdrm but they couldn't do that because they were holding those for larger families. What? Didn't make any sense to me. Seems 6 is a larger family given that a 1bdrm only holds 4 and a 2bdrm holds 8. Once they did it, what did it take? Thanks.
We got a 2 bedroom villa. We had 5+baby in one room and then a party of 2 traveling with us was combined into the room with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter