• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Please add to roll call 10/27-11/4. So excited! This will be our fifth time at CBR. We love it!

Just back from a week at the resort in Jamaica 45. The walk across the bridge to OPR was not bad at all. The pool was great. We used it almost everyday. It never felt full always plenty of towels, chairs, and life jackets. We lost all hot water one afternoon not just temp but pressure. It was back on after our evening in the park. Mousekeeping was great and luggage was delivered in a timely manner from the bus. Door to the toilet and bathtub didnt lock but we didnt need it. The bus service was good. Never had more than a 5 minute wait. We were usually the first drop off which was nice. The beds were firm but not hard. I would definitely recommend this resort to others.

Add us to roll call...first time staying at CBR, free dining for 5 of us! Going to be there 8/31-9/6. We will be staying at WDW post Disney Dream 4 day cruise. Sooooooo excited!!!!

Just back from a week at the resort in Jamaica 45. The walk across the bridge to OPR was not bad at all. The pool was great. We used it almost everyday. It never felt full always plenty of towels, chairs, and life jackets. We lost all hot water one afternoon not just temp but pressure. It was back on after our evening in the park. Mousekeeping was great and luggage was delivered in a timely manner from the bus. Door to the toilet and bathtub didnt lock but we didnt need it. The bus service was good. Never had more than a 5 minute wait. We were usually the first drop off which was nice. The beds were firm but not hard. I would definitely recommend this resort to others.

Thanks for your thoughts on CBR! So glad you had a nice stay!

I know they had to change fridges last year. Do the new ones fit a gallon of milk or would half gallons fit better?

Hello all! I see that lots of ya'll were able to book free dining. Can I just say that I am officially JEALOUS! I just updated the beach bum roll call to add...get this.....37 new people to the list. I was pages and pages behind. As I always say, if I missed your name, it was not intentional. Please let me know and I'll get you added.

A big ol' thank ya to all of those who have stepped in to answer questions!

Hope you are feeling better. My boys and I are booked 11/12 to 11/18. Please add us to roll call

Thank you for this thread!!!! We'll be traveling to CBR June 6-12, staying in a pirate room (only 32 days! Wahoo!!!), and it's great seeing all the pics and information here. Keeps the excitement going!!!!:woohoo:

It was me! I got a king room but, wanted a standard. I was at the doctor and out of commission yesterday all day and just saw this a few minutes ago. I figured it would be gone but, it was still there! I just called and got it switched. Thank you so much!! You just saved me $186.68!! When we are there, if you see a short, blonde, chunky girl with a 6' tall man, flag me down and I'll buy you a drink! Thank you again! :yay::yay::yay:

Lisa
I just read this! You crack me up!!!
Look for me! I'll be the chunky brown hair with a gigantic tall (6'8" ) DH and 3 super cute little girls! Lol

Fifteen more days and so far the kids are still clueless!!!!

We got to Disney every two years. That's the rule. We just went eight months ago so they don't even remotely suspect this. I'm about to burst.

We are 20 days out and keeping the secret from our kids as well! I don't know if I can hold out much longer, my wife is having to make sure I don't spill the beans!! Maybe we will see y'all there

I've taken a look at the pictures on page 1 and it looks to me like the Aruba building is Pink & Purple. Is that accurate? Building 51 or 52 look like they are good options.

Thank you for this thread!!!! We'll be traveling to CBR June 6-12, staying in a pirate room (only 32 days! Wahoo!!!), and it's great seeing all the pics and information here. Keeps the excitement going!!!!:woohoo:

When you get back would you please let us know how the pirate room was? Staying in one in August and would love to know what to expect. thanks and have a great trip.

Sure will! Plan on trying my hand at a trip report anyway....tried a PTR but don't know if I did it right. LOL

I'll be there 9/13-9/19. I'll be the guy wearing a Disney shirt and Florida Gator visor. :mickeyjum:goofy: I'll also be with the lovely woman in my avatar...celebrating our 27th Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! Maybe pixie dust will fall on you and magically change your ummmm Gator visor into a Seminole one! hehe :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter