Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the question (haven't stayed at Caribbean Beach) - does one bus stop at all six villages before heading to it's respective park? It seems like this would take forever, but I'm hoping that's not the case. I tried to read through the thread to find the answer to this, sorry - too much to read through! Also - Caribbean Beach doesn't share buses with any other resort, right? Many thanks!

No need to read through the whole thread. All important information is on the first 2 pages. As @anniemae stated yes, the bus for each park stops at every village and OPR. The entire loop takes about 7-8 minutes. IMHO, I'd rather spend that time sitting on an air conditioned bus than walking in the hot sun to a central bus stop.

Sorry for the question (haven't stayed at Caribbean Beach) - does one bus stop at all six villages before heading to it's respective park? It seems like this would take forever, but I'm hoping that's not the case. I tried to read through the thread to find the answer to this, sorry - too much to read through! Also - Caribbean Beach doesn't share buses with any other resort, right? Many thanks!
I stayed there last April..... Some buses begin the CBR loop at Martinique and continue to OPR, Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Jamaica, Aruba, and finally Barbados before exiting CBR. Other buses begin at Jamaica and continue to Aruba, Barbados, Martinique, OPR, Trinidad North, and Trinidad South. It depended on what park you were going to.
Hope that helps! :)

60 days to go made all my fp+ and did online check in at midnight! Cannot wait till we get there sooooooooooo excited for the Flower and Garden Festival.
And already have reservations for Wishes and the Star Wars events plus other events and meals. And will be celebrating my wife's birthday on St Patrick's Day there !!!

We are planning a trip for the fall, in hopes they will offer free dining then. We'll see. On that note, I am trying to choose between hotels that have historically been included in free dining. Last time, we stayed at Pop Century and enjoyed it, but I'm considering CBR this time. For those of you who have stayed at both Pop and CBR, what makes you choose CBR? it would cost my family about $250 more to stay at CBR, but I don't mind paying that if it's worth it. Just curious. What's grabbing my attention right now are the beaches and the nicer pools.Thanks in advance!

We are planning a trip for the fall, in hopes they will offer free dining then. We'll see. On that note, I am trying to choose between hotels that have historically been included in free dining. Last time, we stayed at Pop Century and enjoyed it, but I'm considering CBR this time. For those of you who have stayed at both Pop and CBR, what makes you choose CBR? it would cost my family about $250 more to stay at CBR, but I don't mind paying that if it's worth it. Just curious. What's grabbing my attention right now are the beaches and the nicer pools.Thanks in advance!
I just booked CBR over Pop because my husband said we are not sleeping in a double bed (he's a big guy). The couple hundred extra was worth the bigger bed to him.

We haven't stayed at Pop, but our friends did this past December and we went there to pick them up. Rooms seemed quite a bit smaller, and we at CBR had those wonderful, comfortable new queen beds! Also the pool at CBR is amazing. Much nicer than Pop's. IMHO

Bigger rooms
Queen Beds
Double Sinks
Ceiling fans
An actual door between the bathroom area and sleeping area
Pool slides
Hot tubs
Multiple Covered bus stops
Sit down restaurant
Bike Rentals
Lusher grounds
Relaxed laid back atmosphere

Bigger rooms
Queen Beds
Double Sinks
Ceiling fans
An actual door between the bathroom area and sleeping area
Pool slides
Hot tubs
Multiple Covered bus stops
Sit down restaurant
Bike Rentals
Lusher grounds
Relaxed laid back atmosphere

Glad I asked, thanks!

Also, if they offer the free dining, you would get 1 QS & 1 TS meal instead of 2 QS a day. That is usually worth the extra cost of a moderate hotel.. That and the queen beds!

Also, if they offer the free dining, you would get 1 QS & 1 TS meal instead of 2 QS a day. That is usually worth the extra cost of a moderate hotel.. That and the queen beds!

Yep, that's what got me thinking about it. Last time, we stayed at Pop and upgraded to the Disney Dining (rather than keeping the QS dining). Staying at CBR and getting the Disney dining would still cost us ~$250 more than staying at Pop and upgrading the Dining, but...I'm thinking it'll be worth it!

Yep, that's what got me thinking about it. Last time, we stayed at Pop and upgraded to the Disney Dining (rather than keeping the QS dining). Staying at CBR and getting the Disney dining would still cost us ~$250 more than staying at Pop and upgrading the Dining, but...I'm thinking it'll be worth it!
Once you stay at CBR, you'll never go back!

We went from POP one year to CBR and we're going back to CBR again this year. Better pool, better food, better beds! POP has doubles and mods have queens. That's huge for us bc my DH is 6'4". It would def be worth $250 extra for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!