• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone recently been to CB know if they sell cases of water in the gift shop?

Last month I saw cases of Dasani in the cooler section in the gift shop, but it was the short bottles (the size that come with kids' meals)

Fortunately, we had a car and it was a short drive to the Hess station for a case with full-sized bottles, but yes, they do sell "cases" of water

They do. They are in the cooler in the gift shop. I believe that they are in one of the pictures that I was going to be posting soon. I'll go look and see if I can find it now.

Just wanted to let you guys and gals know that I have updated the first two pages to reflect the most recent refurb update, an update on new laundry machines coming to the WDW resort and to add new pictures of items for sale in the resort store. More pictures to come.
You are just awesome my dear and thank you :)

you know these little coffee pods that the coffee makers take...does anyone have a good place to buy them? I havnt seen them in the shops so Im looking online maybe? I like to drink coffee and despite my begging the maid never leaves enough for me, hoping to buy some and take them with me this time tia :)

you know these little coffee pods that the coffee makers take...does anyone have a good place to buy them? I havnt seen them in the shops so Im looking online maybe? I like to drink coffee and despite my begging the maid never leaves enough for me, hoping to buy some and take them with me this time tia :)

I don't know where to get those mini coffee pods, but what we do is pack Starbucks VIA instant coffee. We run hot water through the machine (doesn't matter if it tastes like coffee since we're using it for coffee) and then pour it into our cup with a Starbucks packet.

If you are talking about the flat kind like the ones that the maids leave at the CBR, I saw some at Walmart a while back but they weren't the brand that the hubby likes so I didn't get them.

Hey guys! We are going to be at CBR for the first time (April 30-May 3). 2 moms with 2 - four year old girls. We are planning to spend the first day at the pool...and the other days at MK. Pirate rooms were the only ones that were left. So....as cool as the pirate rooms sound...should we try to request a room closer to the main pool? They will love the splash pad area for smaller children...I am not sure where that is located.
Anyhow....should we stick with pirate rooms or request something different? If so....which building?

[

Hey guys! We are going to be at CBR for the first time (April 30-May 3). 2 moms with 2 - four year old girls. We are planning to spend the first day at the pool...and the other days at MK. Pirate rooms were the only ones that were left. So....as cool as the pirate rooms sound...should we try to request a room closer to the main pool? They will love the splash pad area for smaller children...I am not sure where that is located.
Anyhow....should we stick with pirate rooms or request something different? If so....which building?

If you are staying in Trinidad South, I would request a room in either building 34 or 35 as they are the two buildings closest to OPR.

cbr 1 (1200x927).jpg

The walks won't be too terribly long from either of those buildings.

The kids' water play area is right beside the main pool (C on the map) at Old Port Royale.

ooooo but the pirate rooms are sooooo cool! Personally I would give up my short walk in favor of a pirate room..but thats just me...I have kids ( and me) that are pirate nuts! lol

If you are talking about the flat kind like the ones that the maids leave at the CBR, I saw some at Walmart a while back but they weren't the brand that the hubby likes so I didn't get them.
Hmmm I hunted our wallmarts and Targets and couldnt find any..might go have another look...Amazon.com have them but in huge bulk sizes! good excuse to come home and buy a coffee pod machine though if I have any left heh

On the resort map on page one what is the "bird symbol" by Trinidad North and the "flower symbol" by Trinidad South?

Hmmm I hunted our wallmarts and Targets and couldnt find any..might go have another look...Amazon.com have them but in huge bulk sizes! good excuse to come home and buy a coffee pod machine though if I have any left heh

Wouldn't it be nice of they just changed to Keurig machines?

On the resort map on page one what is the "bird symbol" by Trinidad North and the "flower symbol" by Trinidad South?
I think thats the bus stops names/symbols kinda thing so you know what one to get off at. I could be wrong.

We booked a preferred room for 1st week of November, I was planning 2016 but we had such a life changing few months you realize that childhood memories need to be made as often as possible. My DD 7 recently battled bacterial meningitis and by the grace of God recovered. She has experienced after effects of joint/muscle pain and can't walk as much or tolerate much of it without pain, but we have been talking about a return trip since her 1st time 2yrs ago. We planned hoping it's not too hot nor too cold, and we can rest as much as she needs.
I will try to ask for a 1st flr room, but what building should we request to be near bus and main pool? Specific room if you have an idea. TIA. ☺️

We booked a preferred room for 1st week of November, I was planning 2016 but we had such a life changing few months you realize that childhood memories need to be made as often as possible. My DD 7 recently battled bacterial meningitis and by the grace of God recovered. She has experienced after effects of joint/muscle pain and can't walk as much or tolerate much of it without pain, but we have been talking about a return trip since her 1st time 2yrs ago. We planned hoping it's not too hot nor too cold, and we can rest as much as she needs.
I will try to ask for a 1st flr room, but what building should we request to be near bus and main pool? Specific room if you have an idea. TIA. ☺️

Since you booked preferred, you are going to be very close to OPR and the main pool. Every village has it's own bus stop plus there's one at OPR so you'll be very close to multiple bus stop. Any of the 3 preferred buildings in Martinique will be extremely close to OPR and the main pool and Trinidad North 31 is also extremely close. If you check out the map in post #1 you'll see what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter