Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

We're checking into a 1BR standard view villa February 25th and checking out March 7th :goodvibes is there anything I should know, or look into about the resort at that time?

This isn't the proper thread to complain about the new software, right? ;) I did take the opportunity to actually upload a picture... I'm the one on the left.

Relaxing on our last full day. And then we head home to LOTS of snow. :/. Headed to Hollywood, then a quick Epcot visit, and finishing off our 9 days in MK.

We are coming back for our 3rd NYE trip for our Anniversary. Looking around for an adults only trip and the Boardwalk looks perfect! We would like CL. We have done CL at the AKL and the Poly. Is the BW comparable to those? THanks!

We're checking into a 1BR standard view villa February 25th and checking out March 7th :goodvibes is there anything I should know, or look into about the resort at that time?
The February Activity Calendar is hyperlinked in POST 1. I hope you have a wonderful vacation and I'll log your dates in POST 1.

This isn't the proper thread to complain about the new software, right? ;) I did take the opportunity to actually upload a picture... I'm the one on the left.
I KNEW I'd seen you somewhere! Just how I pictured you:stitch2:. Isn't it great that we can drag photos into our avatar and posts now? This is going to save so much uploading time:goodvibes

Relaxing on our last full day. And then we head home to LOTS of snow. :/. Headed to Hollywood, then a quick Epcot visit, and finishing off our 9 days in MK.
Sorry about all the snow. When you get home, it's time to start planning your next trip:)

We are coming back for our 3rd NYE trip for our Anniversary. Looking around for an adults only trip and the Boardwalk looks perfect! We would like CL. We have done CL at the AKL and the Poly. Is the BW comparable to those? THanks!
Congratulations! I think that each CL is unique. The Innkeeper's Club is smaller, with less seating than AKL and Poly. BWI CL room views are by-request only: Garden and BW. You can book a view at Poly and all AKL CL rooms come with a Savanna View.

My family and I just returned from a week long stay in a standard view studio at BWV. This was our second trip to Disney World and our first stay at The Boardwalk. The studio was a good fit for my family of three. My six year old slept very well on the pull out sofa, which was surprisingly comfortable! The bathroom was a nice size and we liked the fact that the sink area is outside of the actual bathroom with the toilet and bathtub. We also liked the counter space above the mini-fridge and the little table and chairs in our room.

We were in room 3073 which is on the third floor and looks out over the main entrance. It was very close to the elevators! We could hear fireworks every night, but our room was too low for us to see much of them. We did hear some noise from upstairs that sounded like construction.

We enjoyed the boat transportation to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, but the buses to Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney were awful! We waited over forty minutes on two occasions. We did have better luck with the buses to Animal Kingdom. Boardwalk Bakery was also a huge disappointment to us. We tried it three different times and nothing was very good!

We enjoyed our stay, but our hearts still belong to The Polynesian! We may give Wilderness Lodge a try in the future :)

Where can the rapid refill mugs be filled at Boardwalk? And what all is available at Boardwalk? I know it's Coke products but that can even vary by resort. Specifically, is the pomegranate lemonade available? Love that stuff!

DH and I will be staying in a BWV studio/standard view in April. I have read numerous times about the long walk to the elevators. A few years ago, we stayed at the BC and our room was the absolute farthest away from the elevator. It was a king room at the very end of the hallway on the 5th floor--closest to the YC. Does anyone know how this walk compares to the walk to the elevators that people complain about at BWV ?? Thanks!

16245892947_c37838b045_c.jpg

I miss it already

Anyone here now? We have some extra bud light and a bottle of red wine if anyone is interested. We leave before 10am so just quote here and I will be happy to give it o you.

77 days until we check into the BWV!!! Can anyone tell me if you get body lotion in the Villas if you're a cash pay? Trying to minimize what I bring and take only a carry on :thanks:

77 days until we check into the BWV!!! Can anyone tell me if you get body lotion in the Villas if you're a cash pay? Trying to minimize what I bring and take only a carry on :thanks:

Every Villa room gets the four little bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotion (grapefruit bergamot), and body wash. The DVC bookings gets them replaced on T&T and full cleaning days, cash stays gets them refilled as needed (like every day or just call to request more if they weren't replaced).

I have done CL at AKL and Poly and BW, all had their pluses, but the staff at BW is the best!

I have done CL at AKL and Poly and BW, all had their pluses, but the staff at BW is the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter