• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

We normally stay in a BWV 1Br, and this is our first trip staying in the BWV studio. 3 of us (me, DH and 13 yr old daughter). I am spoiled, I guess, but I’m not sure we could do a studio again. There is no place for our luggage. There is just a tiny drawer unit for clothing. We’ve been living out of suitcases for the week, and our stuff is everywhere. We haven’t closed the sofa sleeper all week because it would take too much effort to rearrange all our stuff. The bathroom is tiny and getting ready in the mornings has been long and hectic. The kitchenette hasn’t been horrible, and I’ve been making breakfast each morning (egg sandwiches with the egg microwaved in a coffee mug). BUT IT’S DISNEY!!! And I’d rather be here than working. So, if we are running low on dvc points, we will get another studio, but only if we absolutely have to.
This is why we would rather stay in a regular resort room than a studio. The kitchenette is nice but I don't like the bathroom with one sink and the sofa bed.

What's wrong with the Murphy Bed under the TV ? Easy open and close, just a couple seconds easy way. We store the unused suitcases in the large storage area by the door. Always set one of the carry-on bags next to the bed on the wall side to use as a night stand. Drawers are an issue and haven't found the best solution there yet, other than DH only gets half drawer and DW and DD get the remaining 3 plus what is ever left in DH space. It is the closet arrangement that gives us the most grief, we hand most of our clothes so drawers are less of an issue. But with the majority of the closet past the door opening and so tight, it becomes difficult to reach clothes other in the front, and the iron - forget it.

Hello!

How do I get from Disney Springs to the BWV? I want to check them out while I'm there bc we are highly debating on staying there next time!

Hello!

How do I get from Disney Springs to the BWV? I want to check them out while I'm there bc we are highly debating on staying there next time!

Only way using Disney transportation is via bus

Thank you! I wasn't sure if DS had busses.

Do you happen to know if DS has busses to the parks? Or will there only be busses back to the resorts?

I know there is service from the parks to DS after 4pm, but I'm not sure about the reverse trip.

Thank you! I wasn't sure if DS had busses.

Do you happen to know if DS has busses to the parks? Or will there only be busses back to the resorts?
I know there is service from the parks to DS after 4pm, but I'm not sure about the reverse trip.
Thank you! Yes that is all I'm seeing as well. Guess I'll have to uber?
Bus transportation between DS and resorts is round-trip, but from parks is one-way only and after 4 PM only. However you can take a bus to a resort and then travel by bus/boat/Skyliner/monorail/footpath to a park.

Bus transportation between DS and resorts is round-trip, but from parks is one-way only and after 4 PM only. However you can take a bus to a resort and then travel by bus/boat/Skyliner/monorail/footpath to a park.
Thank you!!!!

I haven't managed to read through much of the threads here yet, but I just booked BWI club level for May 15-21! I'm so excited as it's my first trip paying for my mom to go with me and I want everything to be absolutely perfect since she hasn't been in a long time due to a Lupus & diabetes diagnosis. I was looking at TP at room views to try and narrow down a simple room request and was wondering - for those of you that have stayed CL before, where exactly is the lounge located on this map? I want to be as close to the lounge as possible due to her mobility, and her not being able to venture out to the parks every day. We'll be able to sit in the lounge and watch tv or play board/card games before heading out to the boardwalk at night.

Minnie1222 is correct to where the club level lounge is. As far as room requests go, I would request what is most important first and then a view request second.

I would definitely request close to lounge and then make view request if you have a preference. View requests would be either water view or garden view. I hope you have a great stay. BWI is amazing

Do you know where can i get the Refill Mugs at Boardwalk Villas? Is it only in the Bakery? We are on the DP and arrive late

Do you know where can i get the Refill Mugs at Boardwalk Villas? Is it only in the Bakery? We are on the DP and arrive late
I think you can get refillable mugs (both versions: plastic and more insulated Skyliner) in the Screen Door gift shop on the Boardwalk. Look near the bakery and refrigerated items section.

I think you can get refillable mugs (both versions: plastic and more insulated Skyliner) in the Screen Door gift shop on the Boardwalk. Look near the bakery and refrigerated items section.

Thank you. Do you know how long the store is open?

Thank you both! I had originally guessed it was the hexagon shaped area on the right top and was way off!
Yes, that's the spot. On your room request be sure to let them know the room choice is a mobility issue. They'll do their very best to help! We loved staying at the BWI club level, I'm sure you're going to have a great time.

I haven't managed to read through much of the threads here yet, but I just booked BWI club level for May 15-21! I'm so excited as it's my first trip paying for my mom to go with me and I want everything to be absolutely perfect since she hasn't been in a long time due to a Lupus & diabetes diagnosis. I was looking at TP at room views to try and narrow down a simple room request and was wondering - for those of you that have stayed CL before, where exactly is the lounge located on this map? I want to be as close to the lounge as possible due to her mobility, and her not being able to venture out to the parks every day. We'll be able to sit in the lounge and watch tv or play board/card games before heading out to the boardwalk at night.

View attachment 467956

We stayed on an entirely different floor than the lounge, so make sure you let them know it is a medical issue! We had to walk way down the hall, then up this funky staircase to get to the lounge from our room. We didn't mind because we had a great view. We also LOVED the lounge. The cast members were so nice and helpful! You will have a great trip with Mom!

From one Orange Bird to another . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter