Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Staying at my favorite solo Value in just 10 days. ASSports 1/13 - 1/16. Requested Hoops 2 to be close to the parking lot to make my escape to the parks and resorts!

Hey everyone. I had to cancel my February Solo Birthday trip because of a work conference. However I did reschedule my trip for the end of January for 3 days instead. Only problem is that Sports was all full so I took a room at AS Music instead. I am such a traitor:lmao::lmao: My ticker days has lessened to 52 days left though:rotfl2:

work is highly over rated.
how dare they schedule a conference when you have a birthday celebration at the motherland.........!!

but, going earlier is a good thing.

Music is basically like sports like you said.
only difference i found there are the buildings line up straight back instead of spread out like sports/movies.

either way, you will be there for a fun trip.

work is highly over rated.
how dare they schedule a conference when you have a birthday celebration at the motherland.........!!

but, going earlier is a good thing.

Music is basically like sports like you said.
only difference i found there are the buildings line up straight back instead of spread out like sports/movies.

either way, you will be there for a fun trip.

Thanks Mac. I made ADRS's for the following places.

Friday 1/23 dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh. Going to catch Illuminations afterwards.

Saturday 1/24 breakfast at Kona Café then MK for the whole day. Probably will take a break mid afternoon then go back at night, noticed they have EMH that evening. Got to catch Wishes.

Sunday 1/25 lunch at Tusker House. I squeezed another day of parks on this departure day as my flight isn't until 8:30pm.

Hate to say it but I have no plans for HS. That park doesn't hold my interest. They need more stuff to do in my opinion.

I'm going back to All Star Sports next December 2015. Yay!! I remember chatting with some of you from my April/May 2012 trip:). Can't wait to go back. I want to see the Christmas decorations this time. :goodvibes

We have been here since Nov 30th and will be checking out on Dec 9th. It has been a great stay. All CMs that we have encountered have been friendly and helpful. The upkeep on this resort is very good. We always stay at All Star Sports because of the terrific bus service and this year has been no exception. I think the longest we have waited for a bus is 10 minutes and most of the time the bus arrives within a couple of minutes of arriving at the stop.

We have been here since Nov 30th and will be checking out on Dec 9th. It has been a great stay. All CMs that we have encountered have been friendly and helpful. The upkeep on this resort is very good. We always stay at All Star Sports because of the terrific bus service and this year has been no exception. I think the longest we have waited for a bus is 10 minutes and most of the time the bus arrives within a couple of minutes of arriving at the stop.

Glad your having a great time! :goodvibes. I agree that the bus service is really not a problem. Everyone always said not to stay at the All Stars because the bus service was bad, but we never waited long either. I'm really excited to be going back!

Is the food court still being shared with ASM?

I will be going there for a cheer competition, has anyone stayed here for sports competitions at ESPN?

All Star Sports..
Do they have king rooms???

Our granddaughter and her husband need a king and I can remember..

I checked on the first page...they will be all set ..

We just changed from French Quarter to SPorts...for our stay in May...I am happy here as well as FQ...
Now I am ready to go..

All Star Sports.. Do they have king rooms??? Our granddaughter and her husband need a king and I can remember.. I checked on the first page...they will be all set .. We just changed from French Quarter to SPorts...for our stay in May...I am happy here as well as FQ... Now I am ready to go..
They do have kings but they are very limited. Most are accessible rooms. They are only a request and not a guarantee since you don't pay extra for them. I've never had any success getting one (even as a solo traveller with multiple requests noted) but your luck may be different. Also know if it is accessible it may not have a tub and the roll in showers can be a mess.

:cool1: Happy New Years! Lustergirl & Everyone! :cool1:

FYI-All Star Sports and CBR August 19-23rd are the two resorts for the National High School Cheer Competition March 19-23rd. :thumbsup2 I am requesting Touchdown. ::cheer2:

Can anyone tell me about the laundry facilities at all star sports?
How much is it to do a load? Do the machines take quarters? Is there certain hours the facility is open?
This is our first trip!!!

Can anyone tell me about the laundry facilities at all star sports?
How much is it to do a load? Do the machines take quarters? Is there certain hours the facility is open?
This is our first trip!!!

You can find the much needed info on the first few pages of this thread or try the all earsnet website. They are great with info as well:thumbsup2

Our room checking in on January 22 is in the preferred section. How is the walk to the main building? One of my sons has a knee condition so I am trying to make it as easy as possible. Thanks!

Our room checking in on January 22 is in the preferred section. How is the walk to the main building? One of my sons has a knee condition so I am trying to make it as easy as possible. Thanks!

Surfs Up (1 & 6) are the two buildings that are preferred.
they do extend back and some of the sections are not as close to the main building.

there are some sections in the two touchdown buildings that are as close to the main building than some sections in Surfs Up.....

request a room close to the building so the walk is less.

We were in the preferred surfs up section on the side away from main building and the very end of the hall and I still felt like we were very very close. It was less walking than some Hampton inns I've been in. I loved this resort because it felt really small. There really wasn't a bad room.

Any experience good or bad with checking out on last day and leaving luggage with bell services/front desk, go to park and then go back to resort for DME? Are they organized with the luggages that you keep there?

How do you put in room requests for this resort? I'm really hoping to get touchdown and ground floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter