Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

For anyone at Movies now,could you please check and see if Channel 27(It will say "ESPN Classic" in the Guide,but is actually SEC Network) on Resort TV is now available?

We are just back and it was off our entire trip.

Thanks.

It says scrambled channel or weak signal.

How are the bus wait times these days? Going in June!
We haven’t been at rope drop, but we haven’t waited more than 10 minutes for a bus so far with the exception of closing time at Hollywood Studios last night. It was 22 minutes, but we got on the 3rd bus to arrive while we were in line.

How are the bus wait times these days? Going in June!
Walked up to the bus stop for HS 1 hour and 20 minutes before park opening today. A bus was pulling away and another immediately pulled up. All the people in line except the last party were able to get on.

I stayed two nights last week and it was a really nice stay at ASMo! I've never much liked the All Stars, but the room refurbs looked great, so I gave it a try - and was not disappointed. My room was clean and functional and I really like the look.

I think the pools really need to go to an earlier opening time soon: 10am felt pretty late. I was at Fantasia pool at 10:05a and it was pretty empty, though. By 11:15, it was much busier with lots of cheer/dance groups and may have been closed to capacity.

The cheer/dance groups were there, but were not a problem at all. I saw one group practicing in from of the Herbie Winner's Circle statue, but couldn't hear them from my nearby room, or even from about 100' away. Ditto for a group practicing in the parking lot.

I only ate once at the resort: MO'd lunch around 11:30am and it was ready in minutes.

I wasn't at the resort much, and I drive my own car everywhere, so I can't comment on buses or other things, but I'd definitely consider ASMo again in the future!

I'm coming to ASM for the first time in July! So excited. The place looks so instagrammable. Question - Are there going to likely be a lot of teens at ASM in July due to ESPN WWS events?

I'm coming to ASM for the first time in July! So excited. The place looks so instagrammable. Question - Are there going to likely be a lot of teens at ASM in July due to ESPN WWS events?
No Cheerleading/Dance events in July.

The "wild card " would be if The 15s return this July.

Does anyone know the options you can choose when checking-in online?
I'm assuming you mean for requests? I checked in this week for August and the only request options were ground floor and near pool. I'm a little annoyed that I couldn't even request a higher floor during the check in process. Personally (as a solo traveler) I think that's a safety thing. Hoping by leaving requests blank it signals wanting not ground floor.

Wondering if anyone has any updated info on the following from the last couple of days (5/15-17):
-wait times to check luggage
-bus wait times at resort and at parks

TIA!

I have been looking into 2 weeks in February (5th to 19th) and no luck so far :worried:
Do you think that all star movies is really fully booked for these weeks?

I have been looking into 2 weeks in February (5th to 19th) and no luck so far :worried:

That is weird, isn't it. Doubtful it's fully booked, but maybe on hold for a sport conference, event, etc. Just speculating though.

Since only 1 all star is currently available for booking and February has become the highest attendance month it wouldn’t surprise me at all. Secret tip: There’s often more availability if you call.

ASM - looking for the latest activity calendar. Or are they skipping the fun little activities now. For example - movie night, tshirts, pool games, etc. Every time we go we try to plan for some resort fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter