disneymovierewards codes!!!

You can link your Regal Rewards and Fandango to Disney Movie Rewards for 25 points. Good I never upload my ticket stubs for points, I always forget, now you'll automatically get the points when you use your Regal card or buy tickets thru their sites.

For those who subscribe to a TV service (sadly, I don't have access to Freeform unless I pay):

Freeform shows giving disneymovierewards codes.

https://freeform.go.com/25-days-of-...-points-during-freeforms-25-days-of-christmas

Earn Disney Movie Rewards Bonus Points During Freeform's 25 Days of Christmas
It's never too early for Christmas surprises.

This year we have teamed up with our friends from Disney Movie Rewards to give you bonus points* for watching the movies you love during Freeform’s 25 Days of Christmas! Here’s how:

1. Watch the Freeform movies shown in the schedule below
  2. Look out for a bonus code that will appear during the program
  3. Go to DMRholiday.com to sign-in or join Disney Movie Rewards
  4. Enter your bonus code to collect points for awesome rewards
*Membership required. Begins 11/26/18 at 9 am PST, ends 12/26/18 at 8:59 am PST.

afe88555-b2c5-48ae-8af3-e13fdfd87441.jpg

For those who subscribe to a TV service (sadly, I don't have access to Freeform unless I pay):

Freeform shows giving disneymovierewards codes.

https://freeform.go.com/25-days-of-...-points-during-freeforms-25-days-of-christmas

Earn Disney Movie Rewards Bonus Points During Freeform's 25 Days of Christmas
It's never too early for Christmas surprises.

This year we have teamed up with our friends from Disney Movie Rewards to give you bonus points* for watching the movies you love during Freeform’s 25 Days of Christmas! Here’s how:

1. Watch the Freeform movies shown in the schedule below
  2. Look out for a bonus code that will appear during the program
  3. Go to DMRholiday.com to sign-in or join Disney Movie Rewards
  4. Enter your bonus code to collect points for awesome rewards
*Membership required. Begins 11/26/18 at 9 am PST, ends 12/26/18 at 8:59 am PST.

afe88555-b2c5-48ae-8af3-e13fdfd87441.jpg

Woohoo! Can't wait for these codes :)

Will they be posted here too?

The movie on Nov 26th. Will that have a bonus code too? Or is it just part of their xmas line-up of movies but no code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter