disneymovierewards codes!!!

They used to do a code for 5 pts a day for many years....but haven't seen anything this Christmas.

Is there any way to recover expired points? I just wasn't paying attention to my DMR since I maxed out the gift card reward; turns out I had points expire last fall.

Is there any way to recover expired points? I just wasn't paying attention to my DMR since I maxed out the gift card reward; turns out I had points expire last fall.
You could try to contact DMR via email and request that your points be reinstated. I have not heard of nearly anyone having success with getting points reinstated in the last couple years, unfortunately.

I stopped getting the newsletter emails from DMR about a year ago. Is there anyway I can get them sent again? I checked my account and it's set to receive emails....

I stopped getting the newsletter emails from DMR about a year ago. Is there anyway I can get them sent again? I checked my account and it's set to receive emails....
Me too, someone told me to change me email address. So I just recently completed that, will have to wait till next month to find out if it actually worked though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts