• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland tickets at Costco?

Thanks for all the replies
Been busy IRL

It's a bummer that there does not appear to be any Safeway/Costco discount

But oh well, the trip must be done :)

Do you know if these price offers are for so cal residents only?

Yes they were... BUT.. please read my other post.

There are NO DEALS for 2012 from Disney! They have in fact increased their ticket prcing!

This is all due to the GRAND Opening of Cars Land!

Sorry! I have confirmed and re-confiremd this with MOST vendors. Now that's not to say someone like your local Travel agency might have it a few dollars cheaper than gate prices though. (I say a FEW dollars, because i'm sure that's the best you'll get)!:crowded:

Made a quick trip to Costco this morning and saw that the Disneyland 4-Day Park Hopper tickets are back. Of course, the price has gone up since the last time I bought one of these tickets which was over a year ago.

I believe the new price is $279 which includes a $50 Disney Gift Card.

Thanks for the update. There is another thread on this with more info. The price is $259.99 and it comes with a $50 Costco gift card, not Disney. The are good for first use by the end of February 2013.

shoot... I've already purchased tickets directly from Disney... That is what I get for planning ahead! :upsidedow

shoot... I've already purchased tickets directly from Disney... That is what I get for planning ahead! :upsidedow

They *might* be willing to refund it. I accidentally purchased 3 adult tickets (10+) and 1 for those aged 3-10 on the website, when both my girls are under 10. I emailed and explained my error and they refunded my tickets. Not sure if they did it because I emailed them RIGHT after I got my confirmation email and realized my mistake, but perhaps worth trying to ask if they would refund it?

Thanks for the update. There is another thread on this with more info. The price is $259.99 and it comes with a $50 Costco gift card, not Disney. The are good for first use by the end of February 2013.

I have heard suggestions that one can simply buy one, get the Costco gift card activated, then keep on purchasing more using each gift card.

Any left over gift card comes in handy for Costco gas.

Is this only at SoCal Costcos?

These tickets were at Costco's in several states. Check the other thread for the item number and call Costco's near you to see if they have any.

Last I read, most Costco's are sold out. But it doesn't hurt to make the call to membership.

Geemo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter