Disneyland Reopening Speculation Superthread

https://insidethemagic.net/2020/09/disneyland-matterhorn-attraction-inspection-ba1/
This made me excited- not that I can see much beyond a white blob moving around up there 🤣

The DCA Wheel of Death was rumored to be having refurb work done on it so I can’t get excited about that being spotted moving but a blob on the Matterhorn? Apparently that’s what floats my Disney boat!

ETA: upon further review of the footage it’s also possible Harold just decided it was time for a stroll
This was us again. I was so excited! Been dying to see any type of movement on the Matterhorn and couldn't believe my eyes today. LOL. Yes, its blurry and terrible quality, but I am trying SO hard to take all this movement in the parks as a positive sign. It's the optimist in me. :goodvibes

Just looked, my Sept 24th reservation looks like it wont be happening. Next up, Oct 1....
Interesting -- my Sept 25th reservation has not been cancelled yet. What were your travel dates?

My Sept 25th is probably not happening. I just need to stop hoping.

Considering the high in Anaheim is 105 tomorrow, I can’t say it would’ve been the best trip ever, but still wish we were headed north on the 5 tomorrow!!!!
A lot of local people are lamenting that there’s no Street Fair in Orange this weekend, but I think it’s kind of a blessing because people would have been passing out from heat exhaustion!

I am hoping we get to hit DL before Halloween. What kind of lead time do we expect them to give for people to make reservations? Like, do we think they’ll open up 30 days in advance like the Flex?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter