Disneyland Pirates of the Caribbean Gift Shop - Posters

SynHolliday

Earning My Ears
When I was younger I remember at the gift shop right outside the exit of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, at the back of the shop there was a big treasure chest filled with posters. There were two different styles (one was a treasure map). They were made to look aged and weathered (yellowed, water-stained, crinkled). I even remember the smell, likely from whatever they used to stain them. I had bought a set and had them on my wall growing up. They got damaged when I changed rooms so I made a trip out to Disneyland to get another set. After getting married and moving out, I assumed my mom would save everything on my walls :sad1:.

I would LOVE to get my hands on a set now to put up in my grandson's room. Anyone remember them? Over the years I've been checking for them every time I visit Disneyland.

If anyone knows of a marketplace where someone might be selling a set, please let me know. I figure it's unlikely Disney is still making them. Maybe they are, for other Disney resorts possibly? I occasionally check eBay but so far no luck.

~Syn~

Try Disneyana on Main Street. They had a kiosk for Disney posters, including attraction posters, so I wonder if they might have what you're looking for? I'm not sure if you can order same online.

Try Disneyana on Main Street. They had a kiosk for Disney posters, including attraction posters, so I wonder if they might have what you're looking for? I'm not sure if you can order same online.

Thank you Sheryl! Yeah, possibly they moved it there. I will check the shop next time I'm there. They have a webpage but no online shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter