Disneyland Paris Quizzes

Just bumping this up because, unless I'm mistaken, we don't have a quizmaster/mistress for November. (Or for any of 2006!)

I'm enjoying the quizzes a lot and we don't want a gap for a month before the Christmas quiz do we?!

Now that everyone's seen how much fun they are, do we have any volunteers???

Might be able to do one in 2006, but November is the month we're (mainly) in Florida.

DisneyRGB said:
Just bumping this up because, unless I'm mistaken, we don't have a quizmaster/mistress for November. (Or for any of 2006!)
Well spotted young lady!! Must confess I'd forgotten about that! Any takers??

Cyrano said:
What about our other moderators? :) Any takers.

Reid

Reid I am really hoping to wait until 2006 for my next one - after I have had the opportunity to take lots of evil photos of DLP in February!!!

You have been warned .... :rotfl2:

Karen, think we can give you a break :teeth: I was referring to your co-conspirators ;)

Reid

I am looking forward to compiling a super-duper difficult quiz for you all in February though Reid ;)

Miffy2003 said:
I am looking forward to compiling a super-duper difficult quiz for you all in February though Reid ;)

:earseek: :scared1: :confused:

If anyone is interested in swapping, I'm willing to do a cheaters photo quiz in September or October, then whoever I swap with can do November?

Why is it a cheaters quiz you say? Well, I've only got a limited number of DLP photos to hand (some scanned in, some taken digitally), so I'm probably going to have to scour the web and use other people's pics to make up the numbers! You never know, I might end up using some that people on this board took (not intentionally mind!)

Karen, you say you're doing the quiz next Feb - aren't you going to be visiting DLP, taking your devious photos, that month?

I'm only asking, cos if you aren't doing next Feb - can I do it? Less questions to have to find!! :rotfl:

Bexx said:
Karen, you say you're doing the quiz next Feb - aren't you going to be visiting DLP, taking your devious photos, that month?

I'm only asking, cos if you aren't doing next Feb - can I do it? Less questions to have to find!! :rotfl:

Karen thinks of how she can get out of this faux pas :earseek: :earseek:

Becky (ahem) I said I would be compiling the quiz questions in Feb. Which I will be, at DLP. Of course, I will be asking the questions later in the year.

Did I get away with that??!!

steve_rob said:
If anyone is interested in swapping, I'm willing to do a cheaters photo quiz in September or October, then whoever I swap with can do November?

)

That sounds like a great idea!

Cheater's quiz?! That's the type I always do LOL

steve_rob said:

Why is it a cheaters quiz you say? Well, I've only got a limited number of DLP photos to hand (some scanned in, some taken digitally), so I'm probably going to have to scour the web and use other people's pics to make up the numbers! You never know, I might end up using some that people on this board took (not intentionally mind!)
Unfortunately November is no good to me due to work commitments. :guilty:

Reid

And I can't swap to November (I'm doing September's) cos I'll be in DLP! How about putting yourself down for January Steve? I'm sure someone else will step in for November!!!

I'm quite willing to do November. I was going to volunteer for 2006 because I was going to use my Christmas photos but I am sure I can take lots of photos of the insides of wardrobes and underneaths of beds this month!!! :maleficen :rotfl2: :rotfl:

After Russ's photo of a brick, I think my questions will be comparatively easy!!!:rotfl:

oh look at these new smilies :dog: :dog2: :pug: :paw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter