Disneyland Paris Quizzes

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on the quiz for you all. As you know, I am "hosting" (LOL) this month's quiz and the lovely Bexx (Becky) has volunteered to be the hostess for July. Today the equally lovely DisneyRGB (Rhiannon) has offered to take care of September.

Updated the list!!

Miffy2003 - June
Bexx - July
RussUK - August
DisneyRGB - September
Cyrano? tbc - October
????????? - November
Diberry - December (Christmas Quiz)

Hi Karen

excellent idea to keep the quiz going :)
I could offer to do either October or November?

Reid

I'm doing the December one for the UK Community board but could do a DLP one too if you like (and hope I don't get them horribly mixed up :crazy: !!!) We're going to DLP in November so that would give me a good chance to take some fiendishly difficult photos (in the style of Scottish Maleficent!!!!! :teeth:)

diberry said:
We're going to DLP in November so that would give me a good chance to take some fiendishly difficult photos (in the style of Scottish Maleficent!!!!! :teeth:)

:rotfl: :rotfl: Mental image of gangs of Disboarders looking at the floor and bumping in to everything.

Reid

so that would give me a good chance to take some fiendishly difficult photos.......it'll be all carpets and ceilings!!!!!

Noooooooo!! That would just be sheer cruelty!! :scared1:

the lovely Bexx

:blush: Gawsh - thanks Karen!! If only it were true!!! :teeth:

Oh my word, Rhiannon where are you?????!!! You have got to save us all from your mum :rotfl:

Don't allow any fiendish camera shots of floors or ceilings please :earseek:

So Reid, may I put you down for October?

Di, may I put you down for December? I would just warn you it could be very hard work running two at once - plus you end up running out of PM space ;) Don't say I didn;t warn you :teeth: Let me know!!

I've had a PM with a volunteer for August too :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc but I will wait for them to post on here before comitting them in case they change their mind!!!

I do hope there are enough questions for all these quizzes, LOL

Hi Everybody,

I am the mad volunteer for August! I promise not to be too evil with the questions!! Not sure if I will match the high standard that Karen has set, but I will certainly have a go!!

Now where are my photos of bricks....!!!!

Miffy2003 said:
I do hope there are enough questions for all these quizzes, LOL

That's why they've got to be fiendishly difficult!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I think I can manage to run two Karen (famous last words!!! :rotfl: ) - I'll have to make sure I keep them separate! I thought I'd be really inventive and have a Christmas quiz!!!

RussUK said:
Now where are my photos of bricks....!!!!

Bricks?????!!! Bricks?????!!!!! I am starting to be pleased I will be away in August ;)

Thank you Russ. I will add you to my list :)

Thank you to Di as well, I will put you down for December before you change your mind!!!

Miffy2003 said:
Oh my word, Rhiannon where are you?????!!! You have got to save us all from your mum :rotfl:

Don't allow any fiendish camera shots of floors or ceilings please :earseek:

Believe me, over the years I have tried many times to stop her taking photos (all embarrassing ones of me) and it doesn't work!! There wouldn't be pictures of me dancing with Gaston and wearing face paint like a witch if I could stop her! :rotfl:

And I bet she'll make sure I don't see her taking the photos so I won't even have an advantage in the quiz!!

Rhiannon :wizard:

DisneyRGB said:
Believe me, over the years I have tried many times to stop her taking photos (all embarrassing ones of me) and it doesn't work!! There wouldn't be pictures of me dancing with Gaston and wearing face paint like a witch if I could stop her! :rotfl:

And I bet she'll make sure I don't see her taking the photos so I won't even have an advantage in the quiz!!

Just be careful DisneyRGB or more REALLY embarrassing photos will be popping up on the boards! Hee! Hee!! Heee!!! :teeth:

diberry said:
Just be careful DisneyRGB or more REALLY embarrassing photos will be popping up on the boards! Hee! Hee!! Heee!!! :teeth:

See, she can't be stopped!! :rotfl2:

Yes fine for October.

Rhiannon and Di - let the fun begin :rotfl: :teeth:
Ouch :headache: mother and daughter not fair :teeth:

Reid

She used to be a teacher and she told my Dad off for looking on his phone for an answer in a pub quiz last night - believe me when I say I won't be getting any special treatment or help when she is quizmistress!

DisneyRGB said:
She used to be a teacher and she told my Dad off for looking on his phone for an answer in a pub quiz last night - believe me when I say I won't be getting any special treatment or help when she is quizmistress!

Too true - you'll be getting minus points :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter