Disneyland Leap Day Meet? Feb. 29

Which meet times would you be interested in? (Choose any)

• 6am - Let's start this party off right!

• 2pm - Check in while we're fresh

• 6pm - 12 hour mark, who's still in?

• 2am - Let the coffee flow!

• 6am - We survived! Let's go get breakfast.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Four of us are traveling from Sacramento. We arrive early evening on the 28th. We're going to bring "disposable" blankets that we can use while sitting in line that night. We'll shove them in lockers in case we need them the night of the 29th too. We have a room for both nights but it doesn't sound like it will get much use.

I've seen a couple mentions of lime green Mickey heads. From the Home Depot mention I assume they're the paint chips. Do you wear them like a name badge?

We can hardly wait for the trip. Woo hoo!!

So while on the Disneyland chat tonight I was sharing the Minnie Mouse clip on ears I am making for the cheerleaders goodie bags, and someone said lime green ones! SOOO I will be making myself some lime green clip on Mickey ears. Oh yes. I will be rockin it! I can't wait.

So while on the Disneyland chat tonight I was sharing the Minnie Mouse clip on ears I am making for the cheerleaders goodie bags, and someone said lime green ones! SOOO I will be making myself some lime green clip on Mickey ears. Oh yes. I will be rockin it! I can't wait.

Oh, I need this tutorial in my life! How does one make clip-on Mickey ears? I had Minnie ones from the park, and lost one. That means I've got a sole, lonely Minnie ear floating around my house somewhere!

The 1m fantasmic has yet to be confirmed, just a hopefully reliable rumor. the One More Disney Day Video keeps taunting me with Fantasmic images so I really really hope they do it! The MK in Florida is getting Wishes fireworks and 2 runs of the Electrical Parade, so I really hope we get Fantasmic! Cast members should definately have their schedules for the 29th so you would think we would have a lot more info about the night by now. It's less than a week away!

T-shirt!
tshirt.png

I love the shirt too :thumbsup2 I hope there is fantasmic and other goodies to explore and enjoy.

Will all the rides be open all night or will they close some areas?

The snack idea sounds fun but you can line up at 10pm and only 200 people that seems so small. The shirt looks great, I had shirts made for my son and me but wish I had thought of that cute phrase. I still can't believe there isn't alot of info out there for the schedule!

Where online did you find the pic of the shirt? Was there ANY other information about the event?

Also, maybe wishful thinking, but the "midnight treat" event goes from 1145-1245am, ending just in time for a 1am Fantasmic maybe?! Hmmmm.

I'm overcome with excitement and joined this forum because everyone else seems to feel the same. But....I'm wondering what closing time of 6am REALLY means. Will it work like all other times in the park...like when the park closes at midnight, what that really means to us, is that we can GET IN LINE for an attraction just seconds before midnight, even a long line...or shop an extra hour AFTER midnight. Traveling from Denver by myself and it feels very emotional, and a lot of commaradie from this site!!!

I'm overcome with excitement and joined this forum because everyone else seems to feel the same. But....I'm wondering what closing time of 6am REALLY means. Will it work like all other times in the park...like when the park closes at midnight, what that really means to us, is that we can GET IN LINE for an attraction just seconds before midnight, even a long line...or shop an extra hour AFTER midnight. Traveling from Denver by myself and it feels very emotional, and a lot of commaradie from this site!!!

I feel the same way!
we're from a foreign country and it's awesome the amount of help and support you can get in any area of the Disboards! I belong to other travel forums but this is amazing. Everyone here has the same love for everything Disney and it's so full of awesome people who are always glad to help other Disers :D

I was wondering something similar to what you posted but regarding the hopper pass. I don't know how they'll count the dates. or maybe I'm having a dumb moment here XD

I just hope we make it to the Dis Leap Day Meet, it's still Carnation Cafe at 2am, right? I'm just worried about the incredible jet lag we'll have XD but we must get those ears and that t-shirt... or at least a collectible commemorative pin :D I'll try to print those lime green mickeys and see if we can stick them to our backpacks. If you see a couple of very lost spaniards with huge undereye circles just say hi!

:D

I just hope we make it to the Dis Leap Day Meet, it's still Carnation Cafe at 2am, right? I'm just worried about the incredible jet lag we'll have XD but we must get those ears and that t-shirt... or at least a collectible commemorative pin :D I'll try to print those lime green mickeys and see if we can stick them to our backpacks. If you see a couple of very lost spaniards with huge undereye circles just say hi!

:D

The meet is actually at the Carnation Plaza Gardens. If you're looking at Sleeping Beauty Castle from Main Street, it would be just to the left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter