Disneyland Hotel Castle Club Trip Report (sooo late!)

Wow, i'm kinda lost for words (and a bit confused if i'm honest). Shame these things have to happen on a board for Disney lovers.

Wow, i'm kinda lost for words (and a bit confused if i'm honest). Shame these things have to happen on a board for Disney lovers.
Definitely. A disney board seems the most unikely of places for that kind of behaviour too!

Booknut, I'm iin surrey and had giselle as my avatar up until yesterday!!

Booknut, I'm iin surrey and had giselle as my avatar up until yesterday!!

I love Enchanted, I was amazed at how much I really loved the movie! What part of Surrey are you in? I'm in Caterham.

We're neighbours!!! :goodvibes
Yay! How are you getting to disney? we go by eurostar, and found the train direct from croydon to t pancras is the best bet. (need to find someone to take you to purley though, as no early caterham/warlingham trains when we went on a sunday :()

We're driving to Ashford and catching the direct train there. Only 2 hours to the magic, we're soooooooooo excited!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter