• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

We just went through and i looked for the pins for you- no luck. In line to spin for sports beans for my daughter now. I’m didn’t need to preorder the spirit jersey apparently but glad i did for the pins. I was Low key wanting a weekend pin but they didn’t have any left

Does anyone know what time the last person started the 5k this morning? Or what time the last person crossed the finish line? Thanks!

That line tripled not long after I got in line 🫠

I didn't see any 10k pins or half pins at all :(. I was on a mission only for the medal replica versions so I'll be honest I didn't look super closely, but I also definitely didn't notice them.

Saw DDD, yoga, kids races, weekend (regular and MK), and 5k pins.

Loungefly is gone for sure they said.

Also gone, but I didn't ask or overhear about:
The water bottle holder is gone. A lot of sizes for both weekend jackets are gone (especially the smaller sizes).

DDD magnets seem to be gone. Didn't notice them at least.

Probably a few other things

I saw tons of the ears, though. And the shoe ornament.
The water bottle holder was gone yesterday by around 2 when my group was called. That was really the only thing that I wanted ☹️

We are at the quick service at Tortilla Jo (Taqueria).
Completely unrelate, but were you and your family coming out of avengers campus around 10:30 or so? I thought I recognized you from your pictures but I didnt want to bother you so I didn’t say hi 🤣

fruit snacks, skittles, pb crackers, chips and cheese.

I'm scouring the rD groups for a 10k pin for you. No luck so far. I know I saw at least two posts but I can't find them anymore.

🥺💚

I actually put out a desperate plea in a couple of them that don't expressly forbid those kind of discussions. Someone actually responded and seems willing. I'm waiting to hear back details still. Also another person came forward as well.

I'm now at happy tears point of the day. I'm much closer to getting Peking's medal for him 🤞

We just went through and i looked for the pins for you- no luck. In line to spin for sports beans for my daughter now. I’m didn’t need to preorder the spirit jersey apparently but glad i did for the pins. I was Low key wanting a weekend pin but they didn’t have any left

Thank you 🥺💚

Just wanting to confirm your were able to get the weekend pin, yeah? I think it was in the pin bundle 🤔

In my room... not renovated room in Pixar place hotel the lady checked but basically yesterday people got them all.

But we did had a good day hit the parks early for the magic half hour and got a lot done. My son is having blast. Everyone is so nice.
Here is my flat lay for tommorow 10k.
Also here is what we got at the expo and then dvc.

Attachments

• 20240112_162707.jpg
    20240112_162707.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20240112_161633.jpg
    20240112_161633.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 20240112_161000.jpg
    20240112_161000.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Hot tip for you carb loaders. The Cheesecake Factory at Anaheim City Walk has a kids spaghetti and meatball for $10 that's a nice portion. They have order pickup and it's only about a 15 minute walk from the parks, over by the start and finish area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter