Disneyland at Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I was so in hopes that it would show then, since this is when I'm there! :(

That stinks! Maybe there will be updates still? Or maybe they will be able to add it closer to the date once they know it will be ready? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

We leave on the 17th..................really, really, really sad right now. :sad1:

And I noticed its scheduled every night from the 18th, not just the weekends. Can't believe we miss it by one day. Did I mention I was sad.:(

Last edited:

So excited about Paint The Night! Now I am hoping theyou announce a special package for dining with a reserved viewing Area! We made blue bayou reservations just in case with hopes we could upgrade our reservation to such a package!,

LOL I love how I've been missing Paint the Night so much but I've coincidentally planned my trips so I was there the last day back in September and now the first day it's back in November. (Minus a quick jaunt next week that was last minute lol)

I'm waiting for the official announcement on the Disney parks blog. I am hanging onto a very thin glimmer of hope that it will start the same day the holiday festivities start on the 10th. To miss it by one day.......sad!

I'm having to completely change my reservations, including the tour and WOC Dessert Party. I'm hell bent on seeing PtN!!! If it's not on the schedule before the 18th, I highly doubt it'll show up. It looks like it's just Thanksgiving break and weekends.

:sad:Crushed!!!!! We head home on the 18th! I really hope something changes and we get a chance to catch itat somepoint. I know my little ones would love it and would be amazed......and of course so would I. Uuugh!

This PTN parade must be something else!!

Yep, it's the best parade they have ever done ( in my opinion! ). We have someone coming with us this year who has never been to Disneyland before and we would have loved for him to see it. Plus, it's the only thing I have ever sat on Main Street for two hours to see! But, as I say, we will still have a magical time no matter what. We come over from Australia so need to make the most of every second. :goodvibes

:sad:Crushed!!!!! We head home on the 18th! I really hope something changes and we get a chance to catch itat somepoint. I know my little ones would love it and would be amazed......and of course so would I. Uuugh!

Feedback feedback feedback!! Send emails, call, anything!! I know I am! Maybe with enough feedback, they'll add it!

Oh
I know that feeling! We leave on the 17th, back to Australia........we were so so close!

It looks like (or maybe just wishful thinking) they are still populating the schedule. I noticed several areas where it said " schedule unavailable". WOC isnt even listed. Crossing fingers for a little magic!!

It looks like (or maybe just wishful thinking) they are still populating the schedule. I noticed several areas where it said " schedule unavailable". WOC isnt even listed. Crossing fingers for a little magic!!

That's odd that WOC isn't listed yet because I have reservations for the dessert party on the 14th. Normally they don't let you make reservations until the time is finalized. Anyways, I decided not to move my dates around. If PtN shockingly makes an appearance, yay! And if not, I'll still have an amazing time!

Looks like we'll miss it too unless they add some weekday dates! Oh well, happy for those that do get to see it and for all of us waiting to plan!!

I am so sorry for all of you that will miss PTN. Friday, November 18th will be our only day at DL so I'm thrilled but on the other hand, I know it will be extremely busy. Where is everyone seeing this information? I keep checking the DL website and it doesn't seem to show up for me, just the hours.
ETA: just found it. :)
Has there been a PTN dessert party before?

Last edited:
I am so sorry for all of you that will miss PTN. Friday, November 18th will be our only day at DL so I'm thrilled but on the other hand, I know it will be extremely busy. Where is everyone seeing this information? I keep checking the DL website and it doesn't seem to show up for me, just the hours.
Has there been a PTN dessert party before?
. https://disneyland.disney.go.com/entertainment/disneyland/paint-the-night-parade/
Click on the calendar icon and then pick a date to see if it's scheduled or not. I think Nov 18th is the first its listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter