Disneyland at Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be at DL on Sunday Nov. 20th. Which entertainment can I expect? Any educated guesses out there? Thank you!

I will be at DL on Sunday Nov. 20th. Which entertainment can I expect? Any educated guesses out there? Thank you!

You should expect the Christmas parade and fireworks in DL and the new holiday WOC in DCA.

Not one peep on Paint the Night.

Castle from last year......... hardly any decoration's! Looking forward to the Holiday Castle this year!

bb0a7c60-d4d6-4774-81a3-0df07e80ffba.jpg

Hi guys!

Juyst wondering if there's an update on any special events during Xmas week.

Thanks!

Hi guys!

Juyst wondering if there's an update on any special events during Xmas week.

Thanks!

There isn't even anything available yet for the first week of the holiday season in early November.

Still. Waiting.

Do they not realise we have trips to plan?! I hope that when the information IS finally released, it will be worth the wait.

Still. Waiting!

Still. Waiting.

Do they not realise we have trips to plan?! I hope that when the information IS finally released, it will be worth the wait.

Still. Waiting!
They seem to have only been posting detailed entertainment schedule 2 or 3 weeks out which I think is ridiculous.

Of course, I'm looking at the official Disney site. Is there a better place to look?

Its so crazy to only post an entertainment schedule 2-3 weeks out!! And also no follow up info on the blog or anywhere else about holiday festivities? Its driving me absolutely bonkers! I was thankful to at least see hours posted but....What is going on!?! Bizarre!
o_O

I have been waiting to find out what was happening but on Monday I could wait no longer I booked our Airline flights from Australia. We have been a number of times before and luckily I booked accommodation when I got that feeling that we might go but wasn't sure. We are having a strange trip we have 3 days in Anaheim from the 9th-12th Nov and then flying to Nashville to see an NFL game. DS is a Green bay fan. We are then going on a Merry time Christmas cruise and then going back to Anaheim for a little over a week. I have also booked thanksgiving lunch at the Disneyland hotel. I am a little bit obsessed with Christmas so I am planning on shopping at all of the shops I can find with Christmas decorations. I will not have a car ( hubby has to stay home for work and I am not the best driver when I am driving on the side on the road that I am used to) so I will be going every where that I can get to by bus, uber or taxi including Home Depot and Loews. I am hoping that they are holding out on information because they are introducing Christmas meals or activities that are new and that are going to surprise everyone.

Same here! I plan on being there for the first day of the holiday celebrations (Nov. 10) and with it being just a month away, seems like it's time to put up the schedule for the day's events!! This is quite maddening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter