Disneyland at Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread #3!- HOLIDAYS BEGIN 11/12/13!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your guys' opinions, what would be the best days to visit in regards to crowds and entertainment offerings. We have never been at Christmastime, so all of it will be new to us. We will have one day in each park (as well as a day at Knott's.)

We need to stay for four days/three nights.The frame for our dates is Saturday December 14 - Thursday December 19. We have to have three park days in there somewhere. I was originally thinking Saturday December 14 in California Adventure, Sunday December 15 in Disneyland, and then Monday the 16 at Knott's. Is this the best idea or should we aim midweek?

Thanks!pixiedust:

In your guys' opinions, what would be the best days to visit in regards to crowds and entertainment offerings. We have never been at Christmastime, so all of it will be new to us. We will have one day in each park (as well as a day at Knott's.)

We need to stay for four days/three nights.The frame for our dates is Saturday December 14 - Thursday December 19. We have to have three park days in there somewhere. I was originally thinking Saturday December 14 in California Adventure, Sunday December 15 in Disneyland, and then Monday the 16 at Knott's. Is this the best idea or should we aim midweek?

Thanks!pixiedust:

I would do Disney on the weekdays, not weekend, but that depends if fantasmic is showing because I'd want to see that too, so if fantasmic was only showing on weekends, I'd do Sunday and two week days.

What a great thread, a lot of good information here! We are going to visit the Disneyland Resort for the first time in the Christmas season. We will be there the entire first week of December. I'm looking forward to all the decorations and I hope the parks will be not too packed!

There is one question I have about the tickets. It's not really Christmas related, but if we buy a 5-Day Park Hopper Ticket, is it possible to expand it for two more days at the ticket booth? Or do we have to buy a 5-Day plus a 2-Day ticket?

What a great thread, a lot of good information here! We are going to visit the Disneyland Resort for the first time in the Christmas season. We will be there the entire first week of December. I'm looking forward to all the decorations and I hope the parks will be not too packed!

There is one question I have about the tickets. It's not really Christmas related, but if we buy a 5-Day Park Hopper Ticket, is it possible to expand it for two more days at the ticket booth? Or do we have to buy a 5-Day plus a 2-Day ticket?

They no longer upgrade past 5 day hoppers, so you'll need to do the 5 day, plus 2 day. You'd have to run the numbers and check the block out date, but you may want to check if a deluxe annual pass is better for you (taking into account any discounts you may get).

They no longer upgrade past 5 day hoppers, so you'll need to do the 5 day, plus 2 day. You'd have to run the numbers and check the block out date, but you may want to check if a deluxe annual pass is better for you (taking into account any discounts you may get).

This is the same debate we are having. Add to that that our last full day 12/22 is a block out date. Sigh..... I wish DL would realize that for happy travelers coming from the other coast want to stay for a week at the Happiest Place on Earth!

Saving my pennies....

Thanks for the good tip! A 5-Day and a 2-Day Ticket would be $510.00, the Deluxe Annual Passport is $499. There are no Blockout Dates when we want to go. I think with all the discounts for merchandise, food and tours, this is the perfect solution!

Thanks for the good tip! A 5-Day and a 2-Day Ticket would be $510.00, the Deluxe Annual Passport is $499. There are no Blockout Dates when we want to go. I think with all the discounts for merchandise, food and tours, this is the perfect solution!

Glad it will work for you! I'm not sure where you're staying, but some hotels (even offsite) give AP discounts too. Might be worth checking out.

Just posting here to subscribe yet again to one of Sherry's amazing holiday threads! Without last year's thread, there's a lot we would have surely not known about/missed out on, so THANK YOU for doing this again. :goodvibes

We loved DLR so much last year around the Christmas season that we will be going back again! We're trying for a bit earlier this time, both due to our work schedules being a lot crazier at the end of the month than mid-month, and also because of the insane crowds we experienced with the Candlelight Processional last year. So, this year we'll be visiting from November 13th-17th... and even better... we're staying at the Villas at the Grand Californian! I got lucky at the 7 month mark with extra DVC points and there being room availability, so we booked an extra special trip.

I am really happy to hear that the Christmas decorations should be up by November 12th. I know that the resorts don't have their decorations up at that point, but I'm just happy if we get to see decorations in the parks again this year.

We had such an amazing trip last year, I am hoping that visiting around the holiday season continues to be a tradition for us!

And I will most definitely be writing another Trip Report this year! I'm excited that I'll no longer be a DLR newbie. :thumbsup2

EDIT: WELP, just caught up on the latest news of things not being up until 11/15... which is okay! As long as I get to see some of the holiday stuff up during our trip, I'm happy! :)

Hello, danimaroo! Welcome back! (You got here in time for the Theme Week Countdown, which begins in 4 days!!!! I know you've got some good photos -- I saw them in your TR!)

Thank you for the kind words.:goodvibes I'm glad this thread was of help to you last year. I had to start a new one because we hit the page limit in the old one! This thread and the Halloween Superthread are like my children!!:rotfl2: I could never abandon them!

I have mentioned your TR a few times in recent months, in regards to the candy canes and the holiday tour. I remembered that you did the holiday tour and, although you enjoyed it somewhat, if I recall you said you probably wouldn't do it again. Am I remembering that correctly?

How wonderful that you scored a Villa! That will make the trip even better. I only wish that DLR would decorate the hotels at the same time the parks get decorated.

The Candlelight Ceremony appears to only be taking place on 2 nights this year -- 12/7 and 12/8 -- so those crowds you encountered last year will probably not be the same this year in December. But you will definitely be able to avoid any potential crowds due to the Ceremony by going in November.

Yes, the stupid start date of the holiday season changed.:headache: In the most recent AP Backstage Pass newsletter/magazine, the start date was printed as Tuesday, 11/12. Now Disneyland News says it is Friday, 11/15.:rolleyes1

I think that because Veterans Day is on Monday and the holidays start on Friday, there will probably be some things soft opening pre-11/15 to take advantage of any left over holiday crowds that were there over Veterans Day weekend.

All decorations except at the hotels should be in place when you arrive. IASWH will almost surely be open a little bit early (and I remember how much you loved IASWH from your TR, and how impressed you were when you first saw the facade lit up in colors at night!).

And even if all of the holiday entertainment (including the Jingle Jangle Jamboree) didn't begin until 11/15, at least you'd get a full couple of days of it.

Add us to the folks who will be missing the holiday magic by >< (that much!) We booked this trip at the end of January this year, thinking it would all begin on Monday.

So close, and yet so very far.....we're booked for Nov 10 through the 14th. Ouch.

Cyette --

The good news is that you will definitely get to see all or most of the 2 parks' decorations for the bulk of your trip. That much will be definite. Most of the holiday treats will be on sale at that point. You will definitely get to ride Haunted Mansion Holiday. And I am quite certain that IASWH will soft open a couple of days early (it usually does) -- so you have a very good shot at seeing IASWH on, possibly, 11/13 or 11/14.

Beyond that, it's things like the Winter Castle lighting up in icicles at night, the Christmas Fantasy Parade, the Jingle Jangle Jamboree, Believe in Holiday Magic fireworks and the snowfall on Main Street, etc., that may or may not be running early.

I am kind of hoping that Disney will make a concerted effort to get those things going early -- specifically because they printed the wrong start date in the BP newsletter and people planned trips based on that incorrect date! The least they can do is get everything started immediately after Veterans Day ends. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best!

Even though World of Color--Winter Dreams is set to start on 11/15, it, too, may soft open a day or two early. Disney may try to sneak peek Winter Dreams for the Veterans Day crowds, if they can get it ready in time. But, of course, we won't know for sure what happens with that until November.

I have a question. We always go during the Christmas season and LOVE it, but we would like to see a non Christmas fireworks and parade. If we are there on Saturday the 9th of November, will there be a fireworks show and parade?

Hello, jacs1234!

I just wanted to say welcome back!:cool1: (And just in time for the 3rd Annual Theme Week Countdown -- can you believe we are already in the 3rd year of it?!)

I think that there should be regular fireworks and a regular parade on Saturday, 11/9 -- unless, for some wild reason, Disney gets everything ready ahead of schedule and begins to soft open the holiday events.

Thanks!pixiedust:

dtnrhi --

Hmm... That's a tough call. I don't know about the best day for Knott's, but Saturday and Sunday would have longer hours in the 2 Disney parks than on the weekdays, I think (more time to take in some of the fabulous nighttime highlights, like a night ride on IASW Holiday and a photo in front of the Winter Castle lit up in icicles, fireworks, World of Color, etc.). Then again, I suspect that the crowds may be slightly lower in the parks on Monday, December 16th.

Welcome, Orbitron!:wave:

I haven't seen you around in a while (though you have probably posted on the board and I missed it). I think the last time I saw you was when you posted in one of my Halloween threads.

I'm so glad to see that you are heading to Disneyland in December. I think you will love it. It is so beautiful. (Stay tuned, as the 3rd Annual Theme Week Countdown begins in 4 days, which means that for 3 months there will be a lot of photos of all of the seasonal highlights posted in this thread.)

The first week of December (and the second week of December) is basically my new favorite time to be in the parks. It is generally a little less crowded because many people have just headed back home after Thanksgiving break, and it is too early for Christmas break -- but you still get the full array of Disney holiday highlights, including the decorations at all 3 Disney hotels (be sure to look for the gingerbread houses in Storytellers Cafe and at White Water Snacks in the Grand Californian Hotel), holiday music playing in Downtown Disney, etc. There is even a Candlelight Ceremony taking place on 12/7 and 12/8, in case you decide you would like to see it (I saw it for the first time last year and loved it).

I have a feeling that this year there may be some extra crowds in the first and second week of December because it seems as though a lot of people are planning to be there at that time, but the fact still remains that people have gone home after Thanksgiving and it is too early for Christmas break. That fact doesn't change.

I think you will have a wonderful time!

:santa::santa::santa:

On another note...

Did I mention how excited I am that it is now August? Even though I detest the harsh heat of August, this is the month when Halloween-ish things begin to hit the stores in my neighborhood...which means that Autumn is just a mere pebble's toss away. Halloween Time at DLR begins next month. Thank the heavens for that.

...And November (the start of the DLR holiday season) will be here in no time! Only a little more than 3 months to go!:cool1: The Hallmark Channel's Christmas movie marathon begins in 3 months too!:woohoo:

In the meantime, the Theme Week Countdown begins in 4 days!:woohoo:

I'm hoping that TDA start's releasing more info about Christmas soon, as it's now Aug. At least they have released info about the Christmas WOC. So hopefully more info will come out soon. I also hate the heat, but fortunately we don't get as hot up here as you Sherry, but it can get hot at times. I love the sunshine, but hate the heat that goes with it this time of year. Top that off the kids are going cabin crazy from being off on summer break, so it's fun all around:rotfl:. I figure I'm going to have to lock myself in my office for a couple of days after the trip to get the kids gag wrapped Christmas gifts done. Have a great day!

Trish:flower3:

Did I mention how excited I am that it is now August? Even though I detest the harsh heat of August, this is the month when Halloween-ish things begin to hit the stores in my neighborhood...

The marketing of these holidays so early just kills the excitement for me. Do I really need to see Halloween in the stores for 2 1/2 - 3 months before the big day? Sorry to sound so negative but it's just too soon to be thinking about Halloween or Fall in general.

I'm so jealous of everyone on here whose trip is already booked! Unfortunately for me, my fiancé is throwing a bit of a fit about going in December now. :confused3 He's so hard to understand sometimes! Just last week he was all excited, and now he has cold feet about going. I'm starting to worry it might not happen for us this year---though hopefully I can convince him by the time September rolls around. My nieces are too pumped to not be going... and, also, so am I.:rotfl2:Can't wait for the theme week countdown! We'll be going out of town the day it starts for a couple of days, up to wine country, but when I get back I'll be sure to scroll through everyone's pictures... maybe if I show them to DF he'll start to get excited again? I guess he's just not as into Disney as I am :rolleyes2

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in this thread because I'm pretty sure I've read it, but when are they filming the holiday parade? It doesn't interfere with our trip, I'm just curious.

The marketing of these holidays so early just kills the excitement for me. Do I really need to see Halloween in the stores for 2 1/2 - 3 months before the big day? Sorry to sound so negative but it's just too soon to be thinking about Halloween or Fall in general.

DarthMole, normally I feel the same way as you, but this year I decided to build a miniature Halloween village (my first time ever doing anything like this), and when I walked into Michael's yesterday and saw all the Halloween village decorations, I did a happy dance.

I love Halloween, I truely do. The problem is I've got Muttley, a retired racing male greyhound that goes crazy over fireworks, during thunder storms, and any sudden loud noises:eek:. Being where we live, on Halloween night, there will be firecrackers going off till 3 am in the morning (despite laws that ban them in our city). He goes crazy at the sound of them, so Halloween is always a challenge to get through:sad2:. So it's for this reason that while I enjoy Halloween, I love Christmas:santa:.

I'm hoping that TDA start's releasing more info about Christmas soon, as it's now Aug. At least they have released info about the Christmas WOC. So hopefully more info will come out soon. I also hate the heat, but fortunately we don't get as hot up here as you Sherry, but it can get hot at times. I love the sunshine, but hate the heat that goes with it this time of year. Top that off the kids are going cabin crazy from being off on summer break, so it's fun all around:rotfl:. I figure I'm going to have to lock myself in my office for a couple of days after the trip to get the kids gag wrapped Christmas gifts done. Have a great day!

Trish:flower3:

Trish --

I think that if there are anymore major, major things coming up this holiday season Disney will make some sort of announcement by the end of this month. If there are just other little things here and there like general holiday stuff (a new tree in Cars Land or something) and no real news, Disney may wait until Halloween Time is well underway before announcing anything else.

We've already got the news about Winter Dreams. Most likely there will not be any kind of a party this year (not on any major level). We already know that the Candlelight Ceremony seems to be confined to only 2 nights this year.

So, other than those things, I don't know of anything else that could be major to announce...unless they do something with Limited Time Magic. And even that may just be a last minute pop-up event (like Christmas in July was).

I agree -- I could deal with the sun if it didn't come with all of that pesky heat!:rotfl2::rotfl2: I like summer-ish things such as the beach, picnics, BBQs, pool parties, etc. I just cannot deal with any kind of heat. I don't like to be hot, and never have. I'd much rather bundle up for a few minutes to get warm than be miserable because I can't get cool.

It's funny, too -- I hear other people say that they love the heat. But then, they are the first ones to turn on the air conditioning when it's 72 degrees outside! I don't even do that! So I am always thinking that people don't actually love hot weather as much as they say they do, or they wouldn't need to turn on the AC when it nice and mild outside! I think they love the AC!

DarthMole --

Of course...we are in a Christmas thread...thinking/talking about Christmas and Christmas trips...in August (and even earlier than that)!;):rotfl2::rotfl2:

I really, really, really love Halloween and Christmas (hence, the two Superthreads), so I can't get enough of either holiday up to a point. You won't see me chomping at the bit for Halloween to arrive in March, April or May, but when I am within a couple of months of the holiday then I am eager and excited at the prospect that it's right around the corner -- usually because I am sick of summer at that point!:rotfl2: I do need to have a bit of a break in between festive holidays or else it becomes stale to me.

But I think that more people share your opinion than share mine, to be honest. I do realize that. In fact, not long ago -- in the Halloween Superthread -- I brought up the subject of seeing signs of Halloween in August (like M&Ms White Chocolate Candy Corn, for example). I asked the people in that thread if they minded seeing signs of Halloween pop up early -- if it bothered them, or if they enjoyed kind of "extending the fun" longer than the acceptable time frame. I am one who likes extending the fun, but there are many other people who would rather not see any signs of Halloween until October 1st (which is pretty much what it was like when I was a kid), and definitely no signs of Christmas until after Thanksgiving.

I found that more people were willing to accept early signs of Halloween...but not early signs of Christmas, even though the Christmas/holiday season is arguably a much bigger deal than Halloween, for many reasons. Perhaps it is because of the fact that Christmas time is a bigger deal that people dread seeing it rear its head in October! Halloween is more palatable to a lot of people because it doesn't have to require a lot of effort, whereas people feel pressure around the holiday season.

Halloween Time starts at Disneyland next month, which I love -- except for the fact that I find it odd that Halloween Time is allotted the same amount of time (7 weeks) as a season that the holiday season is allotted, when Halloween Time isn't even close to being as decorative or as fully fleshed out as the holiday season is. Halloween Time basically exists in one park and that's it. The holiday season at DLR is an all-encompassing thing, so it makes more sense to devote 7 weeks to it. As much as I love Halloween and Halloween Time, however -- I do find it odd that Halloween Time also gets 7 weeks of celebration when DCA isn't even decorated!!:confused3

I'm so jealous of everyone on here whose trip is already booked! Unfortunately for me, my fiancé is throwing a bit of a fit about going in December now. :confused3 He's so hard to understand sometimes! Just last week he was all excited, and now he has cold feet about going. I'm starting to worry it might not happen for us this year---though hopefully I can convince him by the time September rolls around. My nieces are too pumped to not be going... and, also, so am I.:rotfl2:Can't wait for the theme week countdown! We'll be going out of town the day it starts for a couple of days, up to wine country, but when I get back I'll be sure to scroll through everyone's pictures... maybe if I show them to DF he'll start to get excited again? I guess he's just not as into Disney as I am :rolleyes2

Lucrezia --

Can you guilt your fiance into going by telling him your nieces are excited?:rotfl2: Why is he having cold feet? It's a beautiful, glorious time to be in the parks!

I hope you can pull it off and make the holiday trip happen. Maybe the Theme Week Countdown will work its magic on your fiance! I'll try to make sure I get us started off with a good theme that will rope him in! We'll start with one theme on Mon., August 5th, and then a new theme will go up on Mon., August 12th. Remember, if you want to play the 'code word challenge' part of the contest for the $25 gift card, be sure to look for the code word in my intro to the theme, and then quietly jot the word down (along with the theme it goes with), then set it aside until the following week!

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in this thread because I'm pretty sure I've read it, but when are they filming the holiday parade? It doesn't interfere with our trip, I'm just curious.

Jamie --

As far as I know, I think the parade films on the first weekend in November. Some -- but not all -- of the decorations are up at that point, but the bulk of the Main Street decorations go up after the filming.

The parade is filming on the 8th and 9th of November. My cousins are dancing in it.

DarthMole, normally I feel the same way as you, but this year I decided to build a miniature Halloween village (my first time ever doing anything like this), and when I walked into Michael's yesterday and saw all the Halloween village decorations, I did a happy dance.

Axlcat --

I love those Halloween villages! I know exactly the ones you are talking about. Does Michael's still carry the Department 56 pieces? When there was a Dept. 56 store in Downtown Disney at DLR, I loved going in there to look at their Halloween villages, with the little carnival set-up and all kinds of cool stuff! I was so disappointed when that shop closed. To me it seemed like a great fit for DTD.

That reminds me of another thing we discussed in the Halloween Superthread not long ago (when I asked everyone if they minded seeing signs of Halloween pop up early). We talked about how Halloween (outside of Disneyland) has just become a much bigger deal than it ever used to be, in the last 10 years or so. When I was a kid we went trick-or-treating, and the biggest part of the season was finding the costume. Maybe, every so often, someone would have a little Halloween costume party, but for the most part it was all about trick-or-treating and the costume. Plus, I'd watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" on TV. You never, ever saw decorations on houses beyond just typical doorstep pumpkins. There were no elaborate displays and crazy haunted houses in the area.

Nowadays, everything is so much 'bigger.' A lot of people who have simply become disenchanted with Christmas have turned to Halloween as their fun holiday. There are all of these specials on Travel Channel and HGTV about outlandish Halloween decor, haunted hayrides, haunted houses, haunted corn mazes, haunted boats, haunted prisons, etc. Some of the decorations that people put up for Halloween have to be started in late August because they are so ornate and extensive!

So I think that, just for the sheer fact that Halloween is now a much bigger holiday (and it's the second biggest money-making holiday after Christmas) and the decorations are bigger, more clever and better than ever, it necessitates a bit of a jump on putting out the Halloween things on the shelves. Putting the White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms out now may be pushing it a bit, but I guess there is a market for the early stuff or it wouldn't be there.

Again, I really don't mind -- and I even enjoy -- seeing signs of holidays popping up early, within a couple of months. If I were to see Valentine's Day stuff in November, I might find that odd. If I were to see Halloween or Christmas stuff in the middle of April, that would be weird. But once I get to August, I just figure I'll be seeing one Halloween thing after another, until the Christmas stuff rolls out (which reminds me -- I must remember to run out and get my peppermint ice cream when it arrives at the store next month, before it sells out!:rotfl2::rotfl2:).

I love Halloween, I truely do. The problem is I've got Muttley, a retired racing male greyhound that goes crazy over fireworks, during thunder storms, and any sudden loud noises:eek:. Being where we live, on Halloween night, there will be firecrackers going off till 3 am in the morning (despite laws that ban them in our city). He goes crazy at the sound of them, so Halloween is always a challenge to get through:sad2:. So it's for this reason that while I enjoy Halloween, I love Christmas:santa:.

Trish --

Poor Muttley! We also have law-breaking fireworks enthusiasts around here too. I always feel so sorry for the poor animals in my neighborhood on July 4th, New Year's Eve...and in mid-November, when The Grove (local shopping center) starts its own holiday season, complete with snowfall and loud, loud fireworks that could wake the dead.

At least The Grove has a permit to run the fireworks show on that one night, and they do send out a letter warning the nearby residents about the fireworks. But there is no warning from the fools who set off their illegal fireworks on July 4th or December 31st.

Of course...we are in a Christmas thread...thinking/talking about Christmas and Christmas trips...in August (and even earlier than that)!;):rotfl2::rotfl2:

I really, really, really love Halloween and Christmas (hence, the two Superthreads), so I can't get enough of either holiday up to a point. You won't see me chomping at the bit for Halloween to arrive in March, April or May, but when I am within a couple of months of the holiday then I am eager and excited at the prospect that it's right around the corner -- usually because I am sick of summer at that point!:rotfl2: I do need to have a bit of a break in between festive holidays or else it becomes stale to me.

But I think that more people share your opinion than share mine, to be honest. I do realize that. In fact, not long ago -- in the Halloween Superthread -- I brought up the subject of seeing signs of Halloween in August (like M&Ms White Chocolate Candy Corn, for example). I asked the people in that thread if they minded seeing signs of Halloween pop up early -- if it bothered them, or if they enjoyed kind of "extending the fun" longer than the acceptable time frame. I am one who likes extending the fun, but there are many other people who would rather not see any signs of Halloween until October 1st (which is pretty much what it was like when I was a kid), and definitely no signs of Christmas until after Thanksgiving.

I found that more people were willing to accept early signs of Halloween...but not early signs of Christmas, even though the Christmas/holiday season is arguably a much bigger deal than Halloween, for many reasons. Perhaps it is because of the fact that Christmas time is a bigger deal that people dread seeing it rear its head in October! Halloween is more palatable to a lot of people because it doesn't have to require a lot of effort, whereas people feel pressure around the holiday season.

Halloween Time starts at Disneyland next month, which I love -- except for the fact that I find it odd that Halloween Time is allotted the same amount of time (7 weeks) as a season that the holiday season is allotted, when Halloween Time isn't even close to being as decorative or as fully fleshed out as the holiday season is. Halloween Time basically exists in one park and that's it. The holiday season at DLR is an all-encompassing thing, so it makes more sense to devote 7 weeks to it. As much as I love Halloween and Halloween Time, however -- I do find it odd that Halloween Time also gets 7 weeks of celebration when DCA isn't even decorated!!:confused3

I love summer,for many reasons and don't want to rush through it, but I am with you Sherry on this one.

I get so excited to see the Halloween items hit the stores in August, It gives me time to shop for decor, plan for costumes and don't get me started on Pumpkin Lattes. I hoard Pumpkin Ale and Octoberfest beer. Lol

Same with Christmas, I like to purchase an ornament or two when I visit DLR. I also do a lot of DIY for the holidays so begging in July allows time for planning and crafting.

Bring it on I am ready!!!

:-)

The parade is filming on the 8th and 9th of November. My cousins are dancing in it.

Interesting. So the parade is filming on Veterans Day weekend. That seems later than usual. Maybe that explains why Disney didn't try to start their season on 11/8 this time around -- they always start the season after the parade has already been filmed.

The teeny tiny decorations on the cottages in the Storybook Land boat ride will not be up yet and, in fact, that ride may be closed during your trip as it receives its decor

Noooo, I didn't know that was one that decorated for the holidays, my daughter was just looking forward to the ride! I am so happy that we will see some holiday décor.

Another question - we RARELY rope drop at WDW because when we go it is usually 7 or so. According to touringplans the estimated park opening is 10, with 9 for resort guests. How crowded will that be, due to the later start - or is it mitigated since it is during mid-week in mid November?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter