Disneyland at Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread #3!- HOLIDAYS BEGIN 11/12/13!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's our Christmas Trip Video....

http://youtu.be/sZFw_Z9BrH4

Just spectacular! You have such a beautiful family and your video bought my teenage daughter and I to tears. ( happy missing Disney tears! ).

We are planning to be there for Christmas 2016 ( also to celebrate my 40th ) and it's giving us such incentive to start saving now.

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us.

Thanks everyone! I will tell the Director, Producer, Wife that you all think its great. She's amazing for sure!

Oh my, oh my! Your video is so wonderful! It makes me feel my Christmas trip all over again. Thank you for sharing.

Great video, it makes me super excited for our December 2014 trip, which will be our first time at DL during the Christmas season! I've never planned a trip this far in advance though so the next 11 months are going to feel like forever!

I'll have to read through the rest of the thread to start planning... that might make the time go by faster :)

This is the link to our new home (a.k.a. the new Superthread) - http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3215593

We are just about to hit the page limit in this thread, so we should begin making our way over to the new one. I have to copy all of the stuff from page 1 of this thread into the posts in the new thread and then go back and tweak any dates that are not valid now, etc., but I wanted to get it started before this one has to be closed.

Even though the holiday season at DLR ends in 4 days, life is getting back to normal everywhere else. The Hallmark Christmas movies have stopped. The holiday songs have stopped playing on the radio. The Christmas candy is now in the reduced price bin at the store, and the Valentine's Day candy has taken its place on the shelves.

However, in the Superthread we discuss the holidays year-round!

See you in the new Superthread...where we will do all of this again! More holiday discussion, trip planning, photo sharing, Theme Week Countdowns and gift card giveaways, etc.

I agree with everyone else, Mike. Tell the director she did a wonderful job! And what a beautiful family you have!

I couldn't miss Josh Groban's voice for the second number. But who/what was that first number? Great sound track!

-Bob

Loved seeing Santa In the Jingle Jangle Jamboree today!!

1003167_10202920918127520_287939376_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter